Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment (27841 Views)

Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari / Boko Haram Soldiers Abandon Masters, Bury Weapons In Forest – Army / Boko Haram, Soldiers In Gun Battle In Yobe Town - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by peculiar3(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
angry...hmmm, I'm speechless shocked shocked shocked shocked

...but ¥ nah?? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by hensben(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ebola don dey end boko boys wan start again
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by EasternLeopard: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
If you know that the govt do not appreciate your efforts

Please Resign

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by flexing11(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
are soldier not human being?what stop the government of gej to equip our national force it is just so sad that our gallant soldier are now dyeing like fowl because of lack of good arms and ammunitions to flush out this beast called boko haram!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by PointB: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
It's sad that some soldiers have chosem to desert their country when needed most, on flimsy excuses of inadequate weapons.

Was it not sometime ago that Shecow boasted that the weapons they use were the ones stolen from the Nigerian Army. If Boko Haram use weapons stolen from Nigerian Army, how can such weapons be inferior to the ones used by the terrorists?

The terrorist use IEDs, while our troops use jet bombers, and artillery shells. How can they claim to be ill-equipped? I believe some of these soldiers are cowards, and are simply looking for excuses to save their own ar/se! The earlier they are fished out, punished, and dismissed the better for other soldier.

Fear spreads just like disease; those infected must be quarantined!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by ayusco85(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
donnypool:

OP na dem be this

Shift make I see road jare. Show me whr that post dey nw?? U no knw wetin to comment u go just dey look for trouble
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by eruchboy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
Well just imagine, none of them wants to die like a fowl when their bullets are exhausted. FG and senoirs in the army are not yet serious,why can't they just give them what they want,they are not asking for missiles or million dollars for every match played

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by nickxtra(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
This is not new to Nigerians anymore. While the Boko Haram fighters have acess to better motivation and equipments, provided from within and outside the country, the Nigerian military Chiefs and commanders are busy embezzling the money provided by the Federal Government to equip these Nigerian military combatants. No wonder all the Service Chiefs and commanders grow pot bellies overnight immediately they are given these positions. What has happened to the over 1.5 trillion Naira so far spent to equip the military? Where are the equipments? We must demand accountability from those charged with using the fund. Enough of killing our military men like fowls.
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
An army without discipline is doomed, mutiny should be punished. Nigerian army no be Nigerian medical association
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by adegold1234: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
There should be better package for them
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by oluwato69sin(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
Make the stoopyd general go carry. Gun ,,sitting down behind table,,killing soilders ,,
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by olapluto(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
We dont know what we've gotten ourselve into with this lily-livered GEJ. First time in Nigeria's history that we're having such a high level of mutiny. GEJ keeps dismantling the structure built by our fathers.
When you pardon corrupt officials, you encourage corruption. With corruption, soldiers will have to bribe to get bullets. With GEJ level of corruption, commanders just give orders without equipping the soldiers as if it it their teeth they will use to fight Boko Haram.
Keep it up GEJ. The evil you are creating will catch up with you one day. It is mutiny in the army today. One day soon, it will be sabotage within your security team GEJ. Or your Israeli body guards will turn on you one day soon, except you open your brain, smell the coffee and end this BH thing once and for all.
Highest defence budget in years, still our soldiers are dying like fowl! God will judge you GEJ (and your idiotic supporters)

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
HAH: Honestly the government are not helping this men that volunteered themselves to fight for the nation.

My nephew came from Borno last three weeks, he said of the 14 passengers in the bus 12 are soldiers disguised as civilians deserting the army, some said they rather go and do okada in onitsha than used as sacrificial lamb in Borno, one said his mother told him to leave and come back home, generally moral is low for the army in Borno for the soldiers.

Sadly this Boko Haram crisis has open the inefficiency of the Nigerian army, the last time Nigeria was involved in an offensive war was in Biafra, until now that is why they are helpless, all the generals in Nigeria have never been to war, $ind peace keeping is never offensive.

My honest solution to this crisis is for the government to swallow it pride and contract the war on BH to the chadian army the way the french did. In Mal-, chad has the most rugged army in the region owing to the long civil war they had before stability came under idris deby. Boko Haram for the first time encroached on chadian soil last week I guess you all heard what happened to them, they were all captured and the entire 85 people they kidnapped in doron-baga were rescued, they BH know that the chadian army are ruthless hence they hardly encroach on them .

Never hire mercenaries to fight your own battle, lest you become indebted to them, and put yourself in a position of weakness. What is the motivation for the Chadian troops to fight BH? We are just inviting another invasion if we follow your advice. Boko Haram, our mess, and we should clean it up.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by olaeffect(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
ayusco85: The soldiers are right. If the government want to end boko haram, they can do it within one week. Equip this soldiers and see wonders. Nigerian army aren't that bad, the top officers are just frustrating the soldiers in this fight against insurgency.

Politics stinks in nigeria. This whole insurgency and kidnap is more political than extremism

Sebi we ask for $1bn una no gree. Watin una want make we do? (speaking on behalf of Uncle Abati)

Na joke I dey joke ooo grin grin grin

The whole thing about this boko issue is just an expensive joke by our leaders. Its so sad sad sad sad
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
ayusco85:

Shift make I see road jare. Show me whr that post dey nw?? U no knw wetin to comment u go just dey look for trouble

you just admitted to committed the space booking offence.

seun this guy don use him mouth confess!
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
idi0t soldiers.

they want to f00l everyone
mancheeutd:

abeg Wetin seun dey give you for first to comment

omo wetin i type nor make sense? who make you space booking police sef?
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by Donkaz(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
These soldiers have a there,y cant the govt fully equip them
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by wellmax(m): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nigeria is just one hell of a jungle.
The other day I saw your President on National TV launching N6B fund for victims of terror attack. He called it Victim Support Fund
I ask myself, why not devote such monies to fight the terrorists?
What you will have later is an increase in victims who want to claim money from the fund. And your corrupt officials will do everything to keep the insurgency alive to embezzles "victim Support Fund".
Wake Up Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by slyzy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
The soldier, who requested anonymity, said at least 40 of his colleagues WOULD refuse orders to deploy
- Source
The body of the report says "WOULD refuse..." while the topic say "SOLDERS MUTINY..". The West and their silly propaganda. Smh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by onitshaigbo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
SHOOT THESE COWARDS!!!

If common Chad can brush aside BH with ease, what's preventing Mighty Nigeria from annihilating these aboki rams?
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by atlwireles: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
No problem, the army has enough guard rooms to house you people.
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by fiverrwin(f): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
We hear
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by Funniez: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
E be like some ppl dey sleep for nairaland, d moment u see a new thread b4 u read am finish, d front page don already full with comments. Chai nairalanders, diaris God o
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by losprince(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
supported
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by Symphony007: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Cameroon and even failed states like chad and niger are giving boko haram more of a fight than we are and all our leaders care about is politics, which politician is defecting from one party to another or flooding the social network with supporters, meanwhile more of our fellow country men in the north east are dying!!! There is GOD!!! And i don't mean this in a mocking way!! Indeed, there is God!!
Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by 3dankey(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
The way we reason in naija is so surprising. Some people here just listen to a fake news from a wicked source (BBC), that do not see any thing good in nigeria or its armed forces. Since this boko haram rubbish started! Tell me any news that have being reported from this BBC that have commended our soldiers.
If you people like believe this rubbish, but I will not. Our armed forces are the best and their is nothing like mutiny in the camp of our soldiers. This wicked news blog/site can report all the rubbish it like.
From a concerned naija.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
I'm just waiting for the official cover up for this story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola Resigns From APC, Dumps Party / Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) / Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.