Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus (60934 Views)

Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family / Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus / Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
This is just so sad cry cry

R.I.P Ameyo

3 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by tokaiki: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
My sincere condolences to the family of the departed. embarassed
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by neighbourhud: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sad cry
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by frankyfresh(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Chie may God help us from this Egyptian disease o..... May his rest well o

4 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by baby124: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
OMG, I read somewhere that she is the grand daughter of Herbert Macaulay and a descendant of Ajayi crowther. What a loss. RIP innocent lady, Sawyer burn in helll

4 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ebola is still killing. People should be aware of it. And what happen to Nano Silver drugs?

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by sirugos(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
My question is, how many doctors attended the so called Patrick suya abi sewyer?

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Airforce1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
sad
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by sallee(f): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
She was not discharged but in comma, don't believe all you read on blogs...RIP Ma

4 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by treach(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
May her soul Rest In Perfect Peace. Amen. .
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by gbaskiboy: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
What a painful loss to Nigerian and the Family. sobbing, why liberian? Why sawyer?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by tuoyoojo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Doctors dying like flies.

Have u imagined what wud have happened if doctors were not on strike wen dis outbreak occurred?

Most likely the swayyer guy wud hav beint taken to luth....

The casualities den wud be beta imagined than experienced!

Meanwhile....

17 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by IYANGBALI: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
blueto: what a pity. She was discharged 2 days ago, when the nigerian health officials said she had recovered. But, she is now dead angry .

You see Nigeria?
you dey mind dem?so so lie lie

5 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by deept(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
karidad: How many doctors attended to this said Patrick Sawyer of a devil? Is it because he is a foreigner? because I bet an ordinary Nigerian ll nt receive dis kinda treatment frm our medical practitioners. RIP to d decreased.

Dont be callous, thats not a nice thing to say. the said hospital is a private hospital and they are quite professional. As far as I know they will give whatever attention they need to to any patient in their care Nigerian or whoever.

13 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by stolenstone: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
please can this minister of health be fired??

18 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by meforyou1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sad news. Keep asking myself, why in hell did sawyer ever bring this wahala to Nigeria when we have enough trouble already

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by echobee(f): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Rest in peace cry
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Eldavido1: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
RIP
This is to correct the misconception that Dr Ameyo Adadevoh was discharge. Several doctors attended to Mr Sawyer when he presented. The first Doctor that attended to him was Dr Ada ( who subsequently recover and was discharge) while Dr Ameyo was the second to attend to him ( unfortunately she went into coma and never recover). The Minister of health said one of the patient recovered but he never gave the name of the patient. Nigerian news outlets where the once that erroneously gave the name as Dr Ameyo. Apart from Dr Ada and Dr Ameyo Adadevoh there are other doctors and nurse that also attended to Mr Sawyer some of them recover and where discharge while others are still on admission presently. May God see us through all these!

11 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
OMG!!!!!....hmmm...so sad angry
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by yehmi01(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
Oh lord. I pray for the family. This woman did not deserve to die like this. This a a very bad one from the librarian government.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Johnnoo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
RIP Doc
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by emmatok(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
casket:
She was never discharged, Minister of Health gave wrong information.
May her gentle soul rest in peace and good God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss...

So the Doctor, the Minister of Health claimed was discharged is now dead.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Omomehn: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Rapsainot: May her soul REST IN PEACE
may her soul rest in perfect peace ijn
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
RIP Doctor.. And may God grant the family the strength to move on.
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by inteli: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
casket:
She was never discharged, [s]Minister of Health gave wrong information[/s].
May her gentle soul rest in peace and good God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss...
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by anergy: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Fesisko: Don't even know what to say.I thought they said she was discharged hail n healthy? anyway, may your soul rest in perfect peace. May God almighty gives your family the fortitude to bear the painful loss.
it is really painful. By the way, what is the problem with the minister of health. The minister is always 'eating' his word really annoying

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by DRealGeesam(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
May her soul rest in peace.
So sad
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Rapsainot(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
frankyfresh: Chie may God help us from this Egyptian disease o..... May his rest well o
I pity your life
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by ozo13(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmmm.am sure d fg will not compensate her family. Even d oda nurse DAT died too.u now said ppl shld b risking dr life wt 5k hazard allowance. At dis particular time o, 9ija is not worth dying for.after all dis RIP dats d end.no body will ever ask abt d children she left behind if dey r faring well.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) / My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / Deformed Baby Delivered In Kaduna Hospital (Viewers' Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.