Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus (60933 Views)

Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family / Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus / Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Ovialekhe(f): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
this is so heartbreaking. I thought she was discharged after being certified ok.Nigerian news headlines and their many lies.May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Rikidony(m): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
R.I.P

THIS IS WHAT THE LIBERIAN EPIDEMIC TERORRIST WANTED angry

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Waooo. .dis is serious. May the good Lord grant her eternal repose.
I knew that chukwu man was a air head the moment he went on TV to say Nigeria has approved the use of nanosilver drug and later went to retract his statement. That same man that said Dr Adadevoh (RIP) has been discharged and came out again to say she had not. The same man that said that FG has disbursed 1.9 billion and numerous PPEs for the isolation center. That man is a big liar; typical of the Nigerian political class. I take every statement he makes with a pinch of salt. The same man that cannot explain to the Nigerian population the difference between isolation,quarantine,and contact tracing. I know all these and I'm not even a doctor. Dr Chukwu, the minister of health is a useless quack doctor and a pathetic liar. Perhaps we even have more than 12 confirmed and more that 177 contacts. Who knows?

26 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by deflover(m): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
nija news.... a couple of days back we heard she miraculously recovered..... angry angry angry angry

now she is dead... angry angry angry

which one i go believe now.... angry angry

i am so not getting our nija factor here angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Johnbosco77(m): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mishydoo: DISCHARGED.....does this mean the apparatus for detecting the virus is fallible? shocked....hw can u discharge someone still sick for christs sakes!
was d name of d discharged doctor mentioned by d prof ?

5 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by okotv(m): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ebola...please go back to where you belong....rest in peace doctor...
Sawyer! Chai! *curses him silently*

1 Like

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Rapsainot(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
ozo13: Hmmmm.am sure d fg will not compensate her family. Even d oda nurse DAT died too.u now said ppl shld b risking dr life wt 5k hazard allowance. At dis particular time o, 9ija is not worth dying for.after all dis RIP dats d end.no body will ever ask abt d children she left behind if dey r faring well.
RIP IS NOT THE END, IF YOU DIE FOR NIGERIA, YOUR OBITUARY WILL MAKE FP ON NAIRALAND....
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Omomehn: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=Rapsainot] bro abeg edit that post. no vex u hear? i beg u in the name of the GOD u serve. thank you
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
RIP
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by ojeffo: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
THE PESTICIDE IN NANO SILVER KILLED HER
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
May you soul rest in peace profound..*lights my candle.
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Firefire(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
I am in pain and sorrow to hear of your death Doctor cry cry cry cry cry cry

Do Rest in Peace sad
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Osama10(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
I thought she was discharged. shocked
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by chi4ik(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
painful death but @ OP, she was never discharged, I don't know why some of u like spreading false rumours? some Nigerians are just like white men who hate Goodnews coming from Nigeria. before u say something, ensure that u have taken some assessment/finding. don't be in a rush to update us pls.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by destante(f): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
may her gentle soul rest in eternal peace.
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Btruth: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
This is indeed a sad news. I thought she was cleared day b4 yesterday now. We need an accurate information on this Ebola thing. Ebola is a sensitive issue, so, no false informations abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
tuoyoojo: Doctors dying like flies.

Have u imagined what wud have happened if doctors were not on strike wen dis outbreak occurred?

Most likely the swayyer guy wud hav beint taken to luth....

The casualities den wud be beta imagined than experienced!

Meanwhile....

thank u. doctors strike curb ebola spread. if sawyer had been in luth or lasuth for treatment, it will be worst than war.

6 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
RIP MA embarassed
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
trying to save this Idiot's life has sent this Man to his early grave. RIP doc
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by tuoyoojo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Henrypraise: Now des ar d kind of pple dat deserve national awards, not politicians.

Lemme use dis medium to also challenge all dos hungry men/ murderers parading demsefs as medical doctors, embarkin on strikes, to take example from dis Dr, life isn't always abt money n dats were Nigerians have scores it wrong, everybody is fightin for dia pocket/ money, no body is even fighting for glory talkless of fighting for humanity.

D fed govt shud tap into dis tragedy n encourage nigerians to be patriotic.

Tank u.

Your head dey shake for saying dis rubbish. As d woman die go, wetin u do to mak d lives of d people wen she die leave behind beta.so u want make doctors dey die like flies with the substandard facilities wen dey our hospitals becuz dem swear oath. Since u r patriotic go read medicine mak u go work for ebola ward and die for ur country

17 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by eazisky(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Abeg howmany nurses and doctors treated/attended to patrick sewyer? cos any doctor or norse that die now got infected by mr. patrick
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Olaooni88(f): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mishydoo: DISCHARGED.....does this mean the apparatus for detecting the virus is fallible? shocked....hw can u discharge someone still sick for christs sakes!
E be like say u dey read my mind. So The lives of d rest pple dat were discharged after D woman is nt safe be dat
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by ElFenomeno1: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
I am broken and saddened. cry
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Ezemu(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Dreambeat: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
I don't think the Minister of Health mentioned the name of the doctor that was discharged, the press got it wrong not the minister. RIP to a fallen hero.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by abuchilag: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
blueto: what a pity. She was discharged 2 days ago, when the nigerian health officials said she had recovered. But, she is now dead angry .

You see Nigeria?

Oga, stop spreading FALSE news. She was never discharged from the facility. Infact the infectious disease control centre had to debunk the rumour. Such deadly rumours like the salt treatment are some of the disadvantages of every Tom, Dick and Harry having access to social media.

There's a standard internationally approved modalities for certifying and discharging Ebola patients.

Pls get your facts right....

4 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by anergy: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
The health minister is a disgrace to the medical profession. He is full of lies and misinformation. He once said a Nigerian developed Nano-silver Without mentioning the scientist's name. Haba ...she is in fact an American. He also said Resident doctors were suspended not sacked...Haha. And now this one

3 Likes

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by gmcb: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
RIP ma'am
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Amhappy(f): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
I feel sad that you didnt make. How i wish things were different,that Mr Sawyer never came to this country.RIP Dr Stella. May your family be consoled. Health Minister pls facilitate the trial drugs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) / My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / Deformed Baby Delivered In Kaduna Hospital (Viewers' Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.