Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus (60932 Views)

Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family / Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus / Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by jpphilips(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
hmmm. I think a lot of people believe Nigerian doctors dont deserve more than the 'eeyas', RIPs, & ' may god be with the family' things...they surely dont deserve the money despite the hard work. lol. Useless country with many useless people!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by ladej(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Cityguy:
U even get time to give credence to a load of crap!
I tire my guy
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Fake ID doctor, no presence on the internet , facebook or twitter

Ebola is a hoax!!
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by PapiWata: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: Fake ID doctor, no presence on the internet , facebook or twitter

Ebola is a hoax!!

Oh yes, reality is defined by Farcebook and Twatter. Anyone not registered with those disclose-all websites does not exist, and if they do exist against regulations, they should be captured and killed for failure to participate in mandatory online Twatter disclosures of personal details.

Ebola is a hoax, Elvis Presley never died, man never landed on the moon because it is made of Swiss cheese, and indeed life itself is an illusion whose very existence is open to dispute by the the chosen few nihilists like you who have mastered the art of creating your own personal definition of fact and fiction.
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
I have made so many unanswerable points that exposes the hoax. The fact that so many doctors and nurses have allegedly died in West Africa and yet none and I mean none of the names can be found on facebook should strike any thinking person as odd.

Does it not strike you as odd?
PapiWata:

Oh yes, reality is defined by Farcebook and Twatter. Anyone not registered with those disclose-all websites does not exist, and if they do exist against regulations, they should be captured and killed for failure to participate in mandatory online Twatter disclosures of personal details.

Ebola is a hoax, Elvis Presley never died, man never landed on the moon because it is made of Swiss cheese, and indeed life itself is an illusion whose very existence is open to dispute by the the chosen few like you who have mastered the art of creating your own personal definition of fact and fiction.
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by PapiWata: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: I have made so many unanswerable points that exposes the hoax. The fact that so many doctors and nurses have allegedly died in West Africa and yet none and I mean none of the names can be found on facebook should strike any thinking person as odd.

Does it not strike you as odd?

Again I agree with you that a program of mass extermination must be targeted at ALL internet users who REFUSE to sign up with Twatter or Farcebook. This terrible crime of FAILURE to disclose and expose one's identity on those two websites must be declared an offence punishable by death, without the benefit of a trial fair or otherwise.

Personally, I think there ought to be a roundup and summary execution of all extended family members traced to any internet user found to be deliberately avoiding their OBLIGATION to join those websites that are of such tremendous importance to movers and shakers like you.
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
^ As I said you see nothing odd about it.

I doubt even the pope can convince you that Ebola is a hoax
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by PapiWata: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: ^ As I said you see nothing odd about it.

I doubt even the pope can convince you that Ebola is a hoax

The Pope is well informed and firmly in touch with reality, unlike you who happens to be the ONLY person in the Nairaland forum clinging to this strange opinion and even stranger obsessive determination to force this false and bizarre view on others who have repeatedly told you what you can do with this message, i.e to stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
I said it before; you may be a victim of the only epidemic that is occurring in Nigeria - gullibility and sheep mentality; Which manifests itself as an inability to think independently of the masses and inability to question whatever CNN , BBC or your govt tells you.

Nigerian are unable to save themselves at this point . We need help
PapiWata:

The Pope is well informed and firmly in touch with reality, unlike you who happens to be the ONLY person in the Nairaland forum clinging to this strange opinion and even stranger obsessive determination to force this false and bizarre view on others who have repeatedly told you what you can do with this message, i.e to stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by PapiWata: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: I said it before; you may be a victim of the only epidemic that is occurring in Nigeria - gullibility and sheep mentality; Which manifests itself by an inability to think independently of the masses and inability to question whatever CNN , BBC or your govt tells you.

Nigerian are unable to save themselves at this point . We need help

This may come as a bit of an unpleasant surprise, but nobody who reads your repetitive drivel cares in the slightest what you have to say, and the few who have bothered to comment on your one-man misinformation campaign have expressed the view that you are suffering from some form of autism or dementia, and would best be ignored to vent and babble to your heart's content.

Clearly you have become progressively more hysterical as it becomes evident that your views are of no importance to anyone besides yourself, but I still encourage you to spew that hot air until you are blue in the face, for all the good it will do to further your universally ignored agitation.
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by laudate: 3:35am On Aug 31, 2014
Another doctor has died of Ebola. This time, in Rivers State - Dr Ike Enemuo who treated another ECOWAS Official. May God rest his soul.

http://www.news247.com.ng/news/revealed-ebolainfected-diplomat-was-treated-at-rivers-stateowned-hotel#.VAPdisVdVBE
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by laudate: 3:48am On Aug 31, 2014
Word has it, that Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh was also related to the late Owelle of Onitsha, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe the first president of Nigeria.

Femi Fani-Kayode:

Ameyo Adadevoh and the Ebola conspiracy, By Daily Post Staff on August 24, 2014 @dailypostngr

She was the maternal great grand-daughter of Herbert Macaulay, the founder of Nigerian nationalism, a great and courageous nationalist, the scourge of the British colonialists, the founder of the first Nigerian political party the Nigerian National Democratic Party (NNDP), the founder of the Nigerian Youth Movement (NYM) and the founder of one the most formidable political parties in our history, the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC).

She was also the maternal great, great grandaughter of Thomas Babington Macauly, the founder of the first secondary school in Nigeria, Christian Missionary Grammar School, Lagos (CMS Grammar School).

She was also the maternal great, great, great grand-daughter of Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther, the first African Bishop of the Anglican Church, the man who first translated the Holy Bible to Yoruba, the man who first translated the Book of Common Prayer to Yoruba, the first Nigerian to be awarded a Doctorate of Divinity from Oxford University in 1864 and the man who introduced Christianity to the Lagos Colony (as it then was) and to most of south-western Nigeria. In terms of heritage, excellent blood lines and good stock you can’t do much better than that. She inherited this rich and illustrious ancestry from her mother who was a Macaulay.

Her paternal bloodlines were no less distinguished.

Her father Professor Babatunde Kwaku Adadevoh was the former Vice Chancellor of the University of Lagos. He was a well respected, internationally-acclaimed and very successful metabollic physician and medical consultant. His father (Ameyo’s paternal grandfather) was a leading member of one of the Royal houses in Ghana whilst his mother (Ameyo’s paternal grandmother) was a distinguished Nigerian.

Ameyo’s paternal grandmother was actually Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe’s father’s sister. That makes Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, the Owelle of Onitsha, the first President of Nigeria, the great nationalist and one of the most revered statesmen and respected politicians in our history her blood uncle.

Sadly Ameyo Adedovoh paid for her courage and fortitude with her life because she contracted the virus from Sawyer and she died a couple of weeks later.

This was a lady of class and distinction and it reflected in all that she did till the very end. This explains why it was that when she discovered that she had been infected with the virus she insisted on keeping herself in total isolation in her home so that she would not infect anyone else until she contacted the officials of the Lagos State Ministry of Health and the Federal Ministry of Health and they came to pick her up. Right up until the end she was thinking about the safety of others rather than herself.

Such commitment, valour and fortitude is rarely seen. The truth is that she gave her life so that others may live. If there was ever a Nigerian heroine that was worthy of adulation and adoration it was this this deeply courageous and selfless lady. In her, her family members and son have everything to be proud of and so do the Nigerian people. I join millions of others in praying that her beautiful and noble soul rests in perfect peace as she joins her illustrious forefathers in the great beyond.

Permit me to take this opportunity to also commend the courage of Justina Obi Ejelonu who was a junior colleague of Adadevoh at First Consultants and who had helped to check Sawyer in and place him in proper care the day that he was brought to the hospital from Murtala Mohammed Airport with a fever.

Like Ameyo Adadevoh, Justina Obi Ejelonu has since passed away as a result of being infected by Sawyer with the ebola virus. There are no words to describe the courage and the great sacrifice that these two ladies have made for their fatherland and for their people. May they and all that is their’s be blessed from generation to generation.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/08/24/femi-fani-kayode-ameyo-adadevoh-ebola-conspiracy/
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by louiskay(m): 1:09am On Sep 18, 2014
Dolemite: May you burn in hell Sawyer!! Nigeria plz treat your doctors well.
. Hello ma'ma pls u Don't bElieve in GOD neither do u believe satan exist.................... Then ma'ma can u teLl me more about HELL
#thank ya ma'ma# kindly xpectin ur educating response
Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by louiskay(m): 1:10am On Sep 18, 2014
Dolemite: May you burn in hell Sawyer!! Nigeria plz treat your doctors well.
. Hello ma'ma pls u said u Don't bElieve in GOD neither do u believe satan exist.................... Then ma'ma can u teLl me more about HELL
#thank ya ma'ma# kindly xpectin ur educating response

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) / Deformed Baby Delivered In Kaduna Hospital (Viewers' Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.