Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

* * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * (1154 Views)

|««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| / Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi / \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Friday 22 August 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by vickybash(f): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Vicky in this b1tch!!
Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Let's:::::::Go::::::

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by Raypeckson(m): 1:25am On Aug 22, 2014
I love diss Game .....it's Intrestinq.!!

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Just Arrived With Ma Ambulance Incase...........

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
vicky drop ur verse ...its past time and u ll have the advantage of reading my verse first before posting ..mikuz

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
This battle is like 2 dogs fight/ but one conquers/ burns and cum on the other/ with a dick longer/……than Snoop Dogg’s height/
So be sure she ll be reacting bad/ as I chop off her head….but leave the cap intact/
Then attack with gats/ to silence her ‘jokes’ till it falls down flat / and nothing would make Vicki ever ‘stand up’…..cos Bunmi Davies said.......imma laugh the last’/

I ll’ pull down pants so she taste anaconda/ her blowjobs proved she was trained by her mother/
But a sperm shot to her mouth gave her ‘H.I.V’……cos Vicky sucked.....without the ‘Aid’ of a Rubber/

My lyricism is matched with Modo/ enough to wreck vick and smash her Bozos/
And she shouldn’t claim she makes d.icks ‘stone-hard like medusa’……..just cos her pants bear............ a ‘Versace logo’/

So she shouldn’t bother this walking murderer/ she should clear the path….and stop blocking further/
Or I ll’ rape her daughters and sisters …so she better ‘roger that’…..and I aint talking ‘Federer’/

So calm down/ as I harm clowns/ and tie vicki’s ‘arms to the ground’……’just to beat her ‘hands down’/
Then pave a way/ for blacksmiths/.who made a blade/ to slash vick /then wave to hades/
For after finding vick is but a worthless slutty ‘hoe’…….. we have to call ...........‘a spade a spade’/

With every line that I spit/ her clan would be beat/
And her stupidity was glaring to all….when she put ‘macleans in mouth’……and bragged 'she’s armed to the teeth’/

So I ride with goons/ to have her shadow bruised/ and her spine removed/
Then put my 'leg over’ her corpse……but calm and relax ……its just a Ronaldo move/

This miss mix lies and stirs truth/ but I ll’ reveal and when she tries to flex shoes/ she ll’ lose both and like ‘cele parishioners’….be made to roam street….. 'with nothing but Barefoot'/

So get this bastard off my wheels/ and when she starts with malice/
I ll’ drop her dead from the Eiffel.....and deny the b.itch …….. ‘a plaster of paris’/

The ‘closer’ is coming and I have to stop/ but don’t forget I had a great ‘opener’….......'see the way I removed coke bottles cork'/
then puncture her eyes with/ a surprise diss/ till she’s shivering here/
cos am bringing fear/ and sticking her tongue under my arm…..to give f.ellatio…..to my Pubic Hair/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Closed : Iamaromolaeran wins!

4 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
What happened to vicky? What did I miss? undecided

YeaYeaNot
Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Damn! sic flows! *clapping*

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by captainflash(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
mikuz: Closed : Iamaromolaeran wins!
lmao. .. .free wining i luv dis. .

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by Raypeckson(m): 4:30am On Sep 28, 2014
Those these rules still exist
Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by devdan(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
let rhymes nd pattern group members catch u, BITE me too oh.... U3 sumone has bin in ur fb grp
Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by 04kaa: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
This new school nairaland battle rappers are so wack, These are not the rappers i trained .
Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
04kaa: This new school nairaland battle rappers are so wack, These are not the rappers i trained .

bad mouthed ofokasibe is back....sstupid idiot...where you ever ddope.......lunatic grin grin

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
04kaa: This new school nairaland battle rappers are so wack, These are not the rappers i trained .
the verse you see here was written by the only wack mofo amongst us....
Goto the rapbattles board. There, you'll get to see some recent dope sh1ts! cool

(1) (Reply)

Dopekid Vs Impeccable Vs Rhymelunatic (bragging Rights) / Alexpissu Vs Bjpumpin / /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.