Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? (1700 Views)

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Eragablessen(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2015
I'm just trying to think out loud. I permitted her on the first instance, but when it was becoming too frequent i decided to object against it. Though she was quiet, so i thought i over reacted (security conscious). Pls did i do wrong or is it Ok if she collect gift from other guys?

Cc: Nl. Lalasticlala, i hope i ain't the only dude with such experience, I hope you do the needful pls...
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2015
danger ahead...
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by japhmanuel: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Its ok
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Eragablessen(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2015
Dharniel:
danger ahead...
My thought bro, exactly my thought. And I give her whatever she needs oo.
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2015
There is nothing wrong about it.. They may give you the gifts because you are a friend or they want you to be more tham a friend... It depends on how you want it and how you deal with it..

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Eragablessen:

My thought bro, exactly my thought. And I give her whatever she needs oo.

and i hope the gift aren't what you can't afford.
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by naijaboiy: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Shey she be queen of england?

How many times does she receive gifts in a month Op?
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Eragablessen(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2015
Dharniel:

and i hope the gift aren't what you can't afford.

LoL, whoever gave her such gifts has been identified to me by her, she even claims that this friend of hers want to meet me.... Ofcorse i accepted, i just feel i shouldn't oblige to her taking gift from this dear friend of hers. And whatever it is he has dashed her, i can triple it.
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Eragablessen(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
Shey she be queen of england?

How many times does she receive gifts in a month Op?

Oh dear! She's beautiful, not even queen of America can compete her perfection, but my fear na the way guys dey dash her gifts, yet she dey show me all.
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by mraventurah(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2015
You did good op.......can't she say no thank you must she collect everything

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by naijaboiy: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Eragablessen:

Oh dear! She's beautiful, not even queen of America can compete her perfection, but my fear na the way guys dey dash her gifts, yet she dey show me all.
So that's why she should be receiving gifts every time and from different men in the disguise of "friends"?

Okay o! grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by kendrick9(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Eragablessen:
I'm just trying to think out loud. I permitted her on the first instance, but when it was becoming too frequent i decided to object against it. Though she was quiet, so i thought i over reacted (security conscious). Pls did i do wrong or is it Ok if she collect gift from other guys?
It simply means your girlfriend is f!uckin her supposed friends...simple.
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2015
Gift or no gift, a promiscous lady will always be. Just scold her and she will reduce it, she can't discern every gift.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Eragablessen(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
There is nothing wrong about it.. They may give you the gifts because you are a friend or they want you to be more tham a friend... It depends on how you want it and how you deal with it..

I'm trying to understand you mate. They're her friends not mine. So you really think giving her gift is the best way to make me their friends also? NO i can't deal with that.
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by dopedealer(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2015
So person like me go give ur gurl friend gift I no go suck natural oranges... What do you mean kiss
My friend you better take dressing, don't be deceived.
To the extend the gifts are getting too much..
Hahaha..na sweet oranges Cus am ooo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Eragablessen(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2015
kendrick9:
It simply means your girlfriend is f!uckin her supposed friends...simple.

Oh Lord! C'mon bro, nobody is talking about infidelity here, and ofcorse i trust her. I'm just speaking out loud coz i felt its unwise to accept gifts from her male folks even when she knew theirs are inferior to mine.
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2015
gift are hard to reject even if she did not like it

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by dopedealer(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2015
So person like me go give ur gurl friend gift I no go suck natural oranges... What do you mean kiss
I no go talk too much not to spoil ur morale
She culd actually be clean, na why I use myself as example.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Slow down, Dual bridges ahead!
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Eragablessen(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2015
dopedealer:
I no go talk too much not to spoil ur morale
She culd actually be clean, na why I use myself as example.

I for knock ya head now! Na dis same gyall change my life oo. LoL.............
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by funlord(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Bros op! WE are _fucking your girl! Enjoy the gifts but try and retire from being a simpleton that dates runs girls!
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Eragablessen(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
funlord:
grin
Bros op! WE are _fucking your girl! Enjoy the gifts but try and retire from being a simpleton that dates runs girls!

I dint know she's a runs girl, sad so why would she show me the gifts for approval
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Are u two married?
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Eragablessen(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
ahsekeena:
Are u two married?
LoL............. wink hope you're not trying to be defensive By the way, we're yet to...
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by AsanwaKC(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
those friends must be cool huh wink
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Eragablessen(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
AsanwaKC:
angry
AsanwaKC:
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Eragablessen:

LoL............. wink hope you're not trying to be defensive
By the way, we're yet to...

Ok,so u want us to tell u if it is okay for YOUR girl to collect gifts from other guys, meaning, u don't know how you feel about it. And there is nothing to be defensive about.

Until u put a ring on it,no guy will tell me who to and who not to accept gifts from as long as I am not having a romantic affair with anyone.

Shez not your wife,and judging by the way u sound,relationship isn't serious.

So please,don't bother us with ur questions if u don't even know how u feel about it.
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by dopedealer(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Eragablessen:

I for knock ya head now! Na dis same gyall change my life oo. LoL.............

^ Na tight corner you dey bra.
But u also mentioned you give her everything
Anyway just use your discretion bra.
Good luck.
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by damiloladuke: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
ok

HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Eragablessen(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

Ok,so u want us to tell u if it is okay for YOUR girl to collect gifts from other guys, meaning, u don't know how you feel about it. And there is nothing to be defensive about.

Until u put a ring on it,no guy will tell me who to and who not to accept gifts from as long as I am not having a romantic affair with anyone.

Shez not your wife,and judging by the way u sound,relationship isn't serious.

So please,don't bother us with ur questions if u don't even know how u feel about it.

Your argument is contradictory; so as a woman with a guy who's in a deep relationship, you still accept numerous gift from random guys Do you feel morally good when you do this?
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Eragablessen(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2015
;>
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Eragablessen(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

... Greed!! sad And its coming from a lady... sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Pays $2,500(N500,000) For Her Chicken's Surgery. / Guys! 7 Qualities Ladies Want You To Have / Girly Girls(yawns) Or Tomboys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.