Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships (1184 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Lies That Babes Tell Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Orikinla(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2008
While I am in Lagos city I have been seeing what I call a comedy of errors in relationships.

You wonder why a girl is fake and she thinks you do not know that she is fake and you continue to play along and she continues to fool herself.

You wonder why many girls and women give themselves away as cheap and stupid to absolute strangers?

You wonder why guys do not believe in themselves, except they tell lies to impress the cheap and stupid babes they can fool.

You wonder why guys only remember to clean up when they are trying to impress some babes.

You wonder why guys discriminate against short babes and short babes prefer tall guys?
But I have seen pretty shorty who is so sexy and she is fun to be with.

Only desperate and insecure guys and babes tell lies in relationships.
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by arramyjay: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2008
Wow so much hate for girls i wonder why,Now if you see things like that then you are going to be making alot of mistakes in your relationships.
To answer your question ,it wasnt a question anyway,but not only desperate or insecure guys or babes tell lies in relationships
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ POSTER

It is well known you were traumatized at birth and that you are still mad at your mum, but please don't take your frustration on other women. I'd advice you settle whatever grudge you have with your mother in a more civilized manner.

Thank you!
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Pataki: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2008
michelin89:

@ POSTER

It is well known you were traumatized at birth and that you are still mad at your mum, but please don't take your frustration on other women. I'd advice you settle whatever grudge you have with your mother in a more civilized manner.

Thank you!
Why refer to his mum? Would you take it kindly if your mum was being talked about in such a derogatory and condescending manner as you are typing it out here? undecided
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by agaba123(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2008
He said many girls,
He did not even say all girls or most girls

Michelin abeg take his mother out of this.
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2008
Pataki:

Why refer to his mum? Would you take it kindly if your mum was being talked about in such a derogatory and condescending manner as you are typing it out here? undecided

I wasn't offensive towards his mum but just advised him to clear whatever problem he has with her. Did I use any derogatory words against her, no! Mine is just a counsel and he had better do it fast because I can see he is seriously gong astray!

agaba123:

He said many girls,
He did not even say all girls or most girls

Michelin abeg take his mother out of this.

Make he go sit down. All his posts about relationships he has posted so far are nothing but a discharge of anger towards women. The guy has issues with women so he should go and sort his problem out. The reason why i suggested he started from the first woman in his life: his mum.
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by myndofgold(f): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2008
You people chill out, as u can see, the guy clearly states in his first line "while i am in Lagos city." He is obviously experiencing a culture shock, so help him out and tell him why "Lagos babes" lie so much cos the "bush girls" he has known his whole life do otherwise. And as for you POSTER, I think you need to be more conservative when discriminating about "many" babes because it takes two to tango and clearly you seem to be either sexist or maybe you're just getting no pussy.
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Pataki: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2008
michelin89:

I wasn't offensive towards his mum but just advised him to clear whatever problem he has with her. Did I use any derogatory words against her, no! Mine is just a counsel and he had better do it fast because I can see he is seriously gong astray!
Oh yes you were offensive to both his mum and the poster. Not only was it derogatory, it was also said in a condescending manner. When you refer him back to his mother for supposedly being traumatized based on his postings here, you are indirectly stating that the mother was careless and indolent to have allowed him be. That is a derogatory statement.

If you failed to see in his post, he was not only referring to ladies but also to guys who tell lies in relationship. Moreover, would you deny that what he has written does not exist in real life? So why take out insults at him? undecided
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Sauron1: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2008
Orikinla:

While I am in Lagos city I have been seeing what I call a comedy of errors in relationships.

You wonder why a girl is fake and she thinks you do not know that she is fake and you continue to play along and she continues to fool herself.

You wonder why many girls and women give themselves away as cheap and stupid to absolute strangers?

You wonder why guys do not believe in themselves, except they tell lies to impress the cheap and stupid babes they can fool.

You wonder why guys only remember to clean up when they are trying to impress some babes.

You wonder why guys discriminate against short babes and short babes prefer tall guys?

Keep wondering. . . . .
The morale of the story is simple: Girls would only LISTEN to lies.
Tell em the TRUTH and they think you are a LOSER.
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Pataki: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Keep wondering. . . . .
grin grin

It is twisted world out there. cheesy
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Sauron1: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2008
Pataki:

grin grin

It is twisted world out there. cheesy

Are u trying to say women are twisted?? grin cheesy
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by agaba123(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Are u trying to say women are twisted?? grin cheesy
na you get ya mouth ooo
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2008
Pataki:

Oh yes you were offensive to both his mum and the poster. Not only was it derogatory, it was also said in a condescending manner. When you refer him back to his mother for supposedly being traumatized based on his postings here, you are indirectly stating that the mother was careless and indolent to have allowed him be. That is a derogatory statement.

If you failed to see in his post, he was not only referring to ladies but also to guys who tell lies in relationship. Moreover, would you deny that what he has written does not exist in real life? So why take out insults at him? undecided

Orikinla:

I believe I can read very well!
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Gamine(f): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2008
@topic. Very true. they end up hurting themselves and others. And like i preached before, Love me/ wana even try to or Leave me alone!
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Keep wondering. . . . .

So true grin
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Gamine(f): 12:24am On Oct 23, 2008
What exactly do you have against girls
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by ifyalways(f): 5:09am On Oct 23, 2008
@OP,so why are guys desperate and feel insecured?
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by spikedcylinder: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2008
The topic reads:

Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships

Why are you making a big deal where there is none? He was clearly referring to both girls and guys that tell lies. Sheesh! undecided undecided
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Tgirl4real(f): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2008

U can say dat again undecided

spikedcylinder:

The topic reads:

Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships

Why are you making a big deal where there is none? He was clearly referring to both girls and guys that tell lies. Sheesh! undecided undecided

some people just find it simply hard to understand and digest simple things undecided
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Gamine(f): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2008
Dont mind em jo.

Simple engrish, they no fitting to comprehend undecided
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Tgirl4real(f): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2008
Gamine:

don't mind em jo.

Simple engrish, they no fitting to comprehend undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Nautillus(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2008
@ Poster

You really . . . .REALLY need to get laid . . . .& then begin to earn your chedder becos only broke as dudes wine like this.
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Gamine(f): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2008
@Nautillus

i suggest you take your Vandaful advice.
Re: Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2008
Ahahahahahhahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gosshhhh!

i had better not talk.

(1) (Reply)

Some Women Are Evil. / Enjoyable Picnic Ideas For Couples / Office Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.