Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,087 members, 7,838,735 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain (30505 Views)

Poll: And the winner will be:

McCain/Palin: 5% (12 votes)
Obama/Biden: 94% (189 votes)
This poll has ended

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Obama Vs Romney: U.S. Presidential Debate On 16th October 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by TmeD0(m): 1:59am On Nov 05, 2008
omoge:

henceforth for the rest of my life, i will never believe in poll

Lol! You just dey know? Na just wayo to take sway voters in favor of who dem want make e win.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by omoge(f): 1:59am On Nov 05, 2008
VA is home of the military and lots of evangelical there. they don't like Mac but they will certainly go out to vote in droves
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by dreeldee: 2:00am On Nov 05, 2008
omoge:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Always doubt everything you hear in the news smiley
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 2:00am On Nov 05, 2008
oya the polls are coming in
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by JJYOU: 2:01am On Nov 05, 2008
please can they do this quick.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by blackspade(m): 2:01am On Nov 05, 2008
I know the results are just now starting to come in, but this is so intense. Abeg, please let no cheating be at hand. undecided
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by omoge(f): 2:01am On Nov 05, 2008
southern va, sigh my future abode. well, the miltary boys like their man.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by dreeldee: 2:01am On Nov 05, 2008
CNN's projections seems favorable undecided
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by Morenike3(f): 2:01am On Nov 05, 2008
Plus_Queen, ppl of Florida need you to apologize for your earlier statement abt Florida o.

What was it about the hurricane again?
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 2:02am On Nov 05, 2008

I never did. White people arent to be trusted. They'll do and say anything to seem 'cool" and theb "cool" thing was to "Barack the Vote", then they turned around and went back to their usual madness.

Its one thing to support McCain, it's another to STILL support him after picking Palin
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by jgirl3: 2:02am On Nov 05, 2008
77 - 34! that will be pretty
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 2:02am On Nov 05, 2008
so far they've all won the states they're expected to win.
No surprises yet

Obama  77
McCain   28
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by JJYOU: 2:02am On Nov 05, 2008
polls or results?
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by omoge(f): 2:04am On Nov 05, 2008
MAC doing better than Bush shocked

that is what Obrien said o
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by jgirl3: 2:04am On Nov 05, 2008
result - 77 - 34 in favor of Obama.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 2:04am On Nov 05, 2008
Joe Biden won re election of his senate seat.
at least he has a job if this fails

results josh
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by stkris(m): 2:04am On Nov 05, 2008
y'all just breathe easy, mccain is gonna have his ass handed to him at the end of d night . . no doubt!
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by ElosAgos(m): 2:06am On Nov 05, 2008
waaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooh shocked
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by kaypumpin2(m): 2:06am On Nov 05, 2008
now i wish i can just be under a trance and wake 2mao to hear the results.This is too intense
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by blackspade(m): 2:07am On Nov 05, 2008
KarmaMod:

Its one thing to support McCain, it's another to STILL support him after picking Palin
I couldn't agree more. I could stand a McCain presidency, but with Palin on the ticket, along with McCains health history, that crazy witch would destroy this nation with her extreme far right views. She is truly Bush in a Skirt. lipsrsealed
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 2:07am On Nov 05, 2008
j-girl:

result - 77 - 34 in favor of Obama.

the states went as expected.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by jgirl3: 2:08am On Nov 05, 2008
kay_pumpin:

now i wish i can just be under a trance and wake 2mao to hear the results.This is too intense
Me too. I just want to be in a long trance. This is too stressful.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by jgirl3: 2:08am On Nov 05, 2008
plus_Queen:

the states went as expected.

I want us to PA, FL and NC - that will be perfect
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 05, 2008
Obama had better win. I won't stay in a house with a furious dad o. grin
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by afrodiziaq(f): 2:09am On Nov 05, 2008
obama na my personal person so he must win!  cheesy
seriously though he should if republicans dont use 419 tif d election.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 2:10am On Nov 05, 2008
Florida Pensylvania and North Carolina are the only ststes that matter to me.
Once Obama wins those 3,he's won!
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 2:11am On Nov 05, 2008
j-girl:

I want us to PA, FL and NC - that will be perfect

LOL
I didn't read yours and I see we're thinking alike
that's all he needs
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by DavidDylan(m): 2:11am On Nov 05, 2008
we are in the lead!
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by DavidDylan(m): 2:12am On Nov 05, 2008
NC and FL are in the pocket already
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by GsUp: 2:12am On Nov 05, 2008
T@meD0 (m)
United States of Ijebu-Igbo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude, I want to commend you for bringing this out in the open, which I know most of my naija kinfolks (that happen to be die-hard Obama supporters) would not believe.  Just like you, I feel sorry for our people (I mean us black folks) when I see how passionate they are about getting Obama elected in office and thinking he's going to represent us, which is where everyone is dead WRONG!  To elude your remarks above, Obama has been selected by Illuminati way before this. . . shhhhh!  How do you think an unknown senator from Illinois was chosen to give the keynote address at DNC convention in 2004.  Mind you, parties don't just put anyone up there to do that but that marked the beginning of Obama's candidacy for this year right here.  Anyone who thinks that every US. president was ever elected (except for I believe Reagan) by the people into office needs to really wake up and smell the coffee.  No, US. presidents are not really elected in the US. but selected based on blood-line.  Yeah, you're dead right about Obama being related to Cheney, which obviously a lot of my naija kinfolks were not aware of until you mentioned it.  I noticed you were even chastised for making a factual statement (e dey typical of our pipu).  I'm not surprised anyway, considering the fact that such revelation will only keep the Obama die-hard supporters in denial.  

Obama is surely going to win (unless the Reps pull out the ace I've suspected they have up their sleeve all along) not because he's the most qualified or right person for the job but because he's sort of an experiment to see how the US. masses will respond to a person of "color" (though he's equally as white as he's black), which the media has brainwashed the American people into automtically considering a bi-racial person as black.  Just like Gsup stated, he's going to cater to the interest of the people that put him there in the first place, which is ILLUMINATI (I'm not going to elaborate on that, I'll leave that to you to research and form your opinion).  Just so yall know (some probably do already), they run the global economy (well, almost except for Chavez's and Castro's) including our own naija sef.  Yes, I said naija.  Has anyone ever wondered why most of our top government officials be Lodge members?  Again, I no go elaborate on that so as not to digress from the topic.   Wetin me I just dey yarn be say make una try open una mind small and observe wetin dey go on globally and not believe everything the media dey feed una o!  Peace!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ T@mD0

Thanks. I am glad that there are people like you who can see through all of the hoopla. There are too many people on this earth and Nigeria in particular who only see things at the surface level. No politician has any decision making power. He is dictated to by the whims of his sponsors. Obama is no exception. I guess we will leave these clowns to do their own research. I started doing mine years ago, and will never look back.

No more 'left right paradigm' nonsense for me. Now I look beyond it. I am more interested in the powers behind the throne - the corporate interests and sponsors, family connections and blood lines, as well as fraternal/religious ties (Freemasonry/Kaballah etc).

They need to read FACTUAL books (rather than novels) such as The Best Democracy Money Can Buy by Greg Palast, and Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by jgirl3: 2:13am On Nov 05, 2008
plus_Queen:

LOL
I didn't read yours and I see we're thinking alike
that's all he needs
LOL yeah. He's leading in OH so far. That's so cool (60-31%). if he wins that, I will just bust out my drinks.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 2:14am On Nov 05, 2008
Abeg, take your sermons comot and make we hear word

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

THE 50 Most Powerful Men In The World 2009!!! / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Ask A Russian Guy Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.