Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain (30499 Views)

Poll: And the winner will be:

McCain/Palin: 5% (12 votes)
Obama/Biden: 94% (189 votes)
This poll has ended

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Obama Vs Romney: U.S. Presidential Debate On 16th October 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by JJYOU: 2:15am On Nov 05, 2008
elizabeth doe lost. there is justice after all
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 2:16am On Nov 05, 2008
GsUp:

@T@meD0

Dude, I want to commend you for bringing this out in the open, which I know most of my naija kinfolks (that happen to be die-hard Obama supporters) would not believe.  Just like you, I feel sorry for our people (I mean us black folks) when I see how passionate they are about getting Obama elected in office and thinking he's going to represent us, which is where everyone is dead WRONG!  To elude your remarks above, Obama has been selected by Illuminati way before this. . . shhhhh!  How do you think an unknown senator from Illinois was chosen to give the keynote address at DNC convention in 2004.  Mind you, parties don't just put anyone up there to do that but that marked the beginning of Obama's candidacy for this year right here.  Anyone who thinks that every US. president was ever elected (except for I believe Reagan) by the people into office needs to really wake up and smell the coffee.  No, US. presidents are not really elected in the US. but selected based on blood-line.  Yeah, you're dead right about Obama being related to Cheney, which obviously a lot of my naija kinfolks were not aware of until you mentioned it.  I noticed you were even chastised for making a factual statement (e dey typical of our pipu).  I'm not surprised anyway, considering the fact that such revelation will only keep the Obama die-hard supporters in denial.  

Obama is surely going to win (unless the Reps pull out the ace I've suspected they have up their sleeve all along) not because he's the most qualified or right person for the job but because he's sort of an experiment to see how the US. masses will respond to a person of "color" (though he's equally as white as he's black), which the media has brainwashed the American people into automtically considering a bi-racial person as black.  Just like Gsup stated, he's going to cater to the interest of the people that put him there in the first place, which is ILLUMINATI (I'm not going to elaborate on that, I'll leave that to you to research and form your opinion).  Just so yall know (some probably do already), they run the global economy (well, almost except for Chavez's and Castro's) including our own naija sef.  Yes, I said naija.  Has anyone ever wondered why most of our top government officials be Lodge members?  Again, I no go elaborate on that so as not to digress from the topic.   Wetin me I just dey yarn be say make una try open una mind small and observe wetin dey go on globally and not believe everything the media dey feed una o!  Peace!

Thanks. I am glad that there are people like you who can see through all of the hoopla. There are too many people on this earth and Nigeria in particular who only see things at the surface level. No politician has any decision making power. He is dictated to by the whims of his sponsors. Obama is no exception. I guess we will leave these clowns to do their own research. I started doing mine years ago, and will never look back.

No more 'left right paradigm' nonsense for me. Now I look beyond it. I am more interested in the powers behind the throne - the corporate interests and sponsors, family connections and blood lines, as well as fraternal/religious ties (Freemasonry/Kaballah etc).

They need to read FACTUAL books (rather than novels) such as The Best Democracy Money Can Buy by Greg Palast, and Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs.

who has time to read an epistle?
my dear summarize your thoughts in 2 or 3 sentences
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by jgirl3: 2:17am On Nov 05, 2008
The fact that the senate is in favor of the democratic candidates now (45 - 29) is a very good sign.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 2:18am On Nov 05, 2008
I don't understand the Virginia thing.
How can a democrat win the Senate seat and McCain is leading Obama?
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by dreeldee: 2:18am On Nov 05, 2008
and the winner is,
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by dreeldee: 2:19am On Nov 05, 2008
dreeldee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by omoge(f): 2:19am On Nov 05, 2008
lol at reading Epistle ahahahaha.

we are in a hurry so brief us poster man
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by kaypumpin2(m): 2:19am On Nov 05, 2008
they are preppin for a dirge in arizona already
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by blackspade(m): 2:20am On Nov 05, 2008
I see the conspiracy theorists are out in full effect tonight. angry
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by DavidDylan(m): 2:20am On Nov 05, 2008
how the Dems won the VA senate seat and Obama is trailing there beats me.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by omoge(f): 2:20am On Nov 05, 2008
i think Palin might give MAC VA that place full of evangelicals you know the Baptist who feel OB eat babies
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 2:21am On Nov 05, 2008
omoge:

lol at reading Epistle ahahahaha.

we are in a hurry so brief us poster man

I don't even have the time to go out and do a pee pee and the man is posting pages from the "Noble Koran" for me to read
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by vronnie(f): 2:21am On Nov 05, 2008
ladies and gents let me introduce you to the first family.

Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by bawomolo(m): 2:21am On Nov 05, 2008
DavidDylan:

how the Dems won the VA senate seat and Obama is trailing there beats me.

white male vote.  mccain got that vote by 59% from the exit polls
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by ElosAgos(m): 2:22am On Nov 05, 2008
GO go go
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by jgirl3: 2:23am On Nov 05, 2008
plus_Queen:

I don't understand the Virginia thing.
How can a democrat win the Senate seat and McCain is leading Obama?
Neither do I but then again. . . I really think it must be that the people are very confused.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 2:24am On Nov 05, 2008
Good news
ABC and MSNBC have called PA for my boo
Halleluia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by eldee(m): 2:25am On Nov 05, 2008
If Obama's grandmum lived till this day, she'll prolly have died of cardiac arrest an hour ago cheesy
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by ikeyman00(m): 2:25am On Nov 05, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@T@meD0

Dude, I want to commend you for bringing this out in the open, which I know most of my naija kinfolks (that happen to be die-hard Obama supporters) would not believe.  Just like you, I feel sorry for our people (I mean us black folks) when I see how passionate they are about getting Obama elected in office and thinking he's going to represent us, which is where everyone is dead WRONG!  To elude your remarks above, Obama has been selected by Illuminati way before this. . . shhhhh!  How do you think an unknown senator from Illinois was chosen to give the keynote address at DNC convention in 2004.  Mind you, parties don't just put anyone up there to do that but that marked the beginning of Obama's candidacy for this year right here.  Anyone who thinks that every US. president was ever elected (except for I believe Reagan) by the people into office needs to really wake up and smell the coffee.  No, US. presidents are not really elected in the US. but selected based on blood-line.  Yeah, you're dead right about Obama being related to Cheney, which obviously a lot of my naija kinfolks were not aware of until you mentioned it.  I noticed you were even chastised for making a factual statement (e dey typical of our pipu).  I'm not surprised anyway, considering the fact that such revelation will only keep the Obama die-hard supporters in denial.  

Obama is surely going to win (unless the Reps pull out the ace I've suspected they have up their sleeve all along) not because he's the most qualified or right person for the job but because he's sort of an experiment to see how the US. masses will respond to a person of "color" (though he's equally as white as he's black), which the media has brainwashed the American people into automtically considering a bi-racial person as black.  Just like Gsup stated, he's going to cater to the interest of the people that put him there in the first place, which is ILLUMINATI (I'm not going to elaborate on that, I'll leave that to you to research and form your opinion).  Just so yall know (some probably do already), they run the global economy (well, almost except for Chavez's and Castro's) including our own naija sef.  Yes, I said naija.  Has anyone ever wondered why most of our top government officials be Lodge members?  Again, I no go elaborate on that so as not to digress from the topic.   Wetin me I just dey yarn be say make una try open una mind small and observe wetin dey go on globally and not believe everything the media dey feed una o!  Peace!

Thanks. I am glad that there are people like you who can see through all of the hoopla. There are too many people on this earth and Nigeria in particular who only see things at the surface level. No politician has any decision making power. He is dictated to by the whims of his sponsors. Obama is no exception. I guess we will leave these clowns to do their own research. I started doing mine years ago, and will never look back.

No more 'left right paradigm' nonsense for me. Now I look beyond it. I am more interested in the powers behind the throne - the corporate interests and sponsors, family connections and blood lines, as well as fraternal/religious ties (Freemasonry/Kaballah etc).

They need to read FACTUAL books (rather than novels) such as The Best Democracy Money Can Buy by Greg Palast, and Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs.

absolutely nonesense

any nigerian out there that think obama in the white house will put an end to embelzment in nigeria etc etc need to get his head check-out. so i think u are on your own there. obama in whitehouse i think is more of a pride to blackpeople of the world. martin luter king dream accomplished i think.

mixed race, red race watever na u sabi, the world sees him as black unlike some nigerian gals in nairaland that rather have some whiteman picture on their profile.

now get this in your head, obama if he win is president of US, white, mexicans, illiegal immigrants, affro-american, pimps, homocides etc!

u are on your onw with that mentality u assumed right there

blackman in charge
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 2:25am On Nov 05, 2008
All he needs now is just one battle ground state.
Just one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FL,NC,VA,OH

just one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 2:26am On Nov 05, 2008
Lmao despite the way Palin was sucking up to PA as being "real Americans"

Lol I guess they took that "PA wont vote for Obama cos they're racists" to heart  grin
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by DavidDylan(m): 2:26am On Nov 05, 2008
eldee:

If Obama's grandmum lived till this day, she'll prolly have died of cardiac arrest an hour ago cheesy

good thing she died last night.  cheesy
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by DavidDylan(m): 2:27am On Nov 05, 2008
plus_Queen:

FL,NC,VA,OH

he has 3 now.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by jgirl3: 2:27am On Nov 05, 2008
plus_Queen:

FL,NC,VA,OH

Yes girl!
Just one more.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 2:28am On Nov 05, 2008
david where are your friends Tayo D,Kobojunkie and Bawomolo
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by omoge(f): 2:29am On Nov 05, 2008
They are not done county PA right?
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 2:29am On Nov 05, 2008
I will go to work tomorrow in a hijab!!!!!!!!!
This is unbelievable

Queenisha calm down
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by bawomolo(m): 2:29am On Nov 05, 2008
you guys need to watch fox news. those guys are so sad  cry cry cry
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by omoge(f): 2:30am On Nov 05, 2008
NH really love that man OB cry am so touched
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by jgirl3: 2:30am On Nov 05, 2008
Fox news is on cheap republican crack. I hate watching Fox news.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by DavidDylan(m): 2:31am On Nov 05, 2008
plus_Queen:

david where are your friends Tayo D,Kobojunkie and Bawomolo

They are busy eating humble pie. it will take them a while to finish it
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by GsUp: 2:31am On Nov 05, 2008
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
plus_Queen

Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain
« #289 on: Today at 02:16:20 AM »  

who has time to read an epistle?
my dear summarize your thoughts in 2 or 3 sentences
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you actually ever read anything? That is where your problem lies.

Individuals such as yourself never examine anything deeply or do any research - you just jump on the nearest bandwagon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

THE 50 Most Powerful Men In The World 2009!!! / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Ask A Russian Guy Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.