Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. (5000 Views)

Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / Rokiatu Pls Come To My Aid Cos It Is You I Want / Happy Married Life Mr & Mrs Xynerise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
though am new in this forum but i must confess that you have draw my attention. I have observed you so many times, your level of maturity is what i like, your gentleness is mind blowing, i like your sense of humour. Each time you mention the word '' Antelope'' it tickles me.

I know am a lady, but i dont care. I cant hide my feelings anymore.

I just want to let you know my body longs for your touch.

I love you, Xynerise.

Muah!

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by ikechukz(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
LOL...

1 Like

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yes, dream on, toy!!!

1 Like

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by MrSinister(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Liability: though am new in this forum but i must confess that you have draw my attention. I have observed you so many times, your level of maturity is what i like, your gentleness is mind blowing, i like your sense of humour. Each time you mention the word '' Antelope'' it tickles me.

I love you, Xynerise.

Muah!

I thought you said you wanted to marry seun?
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by lilmaydee(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Op, all i can say is meow
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
MrSinister:

I thought you said you wanted to marry seun?
no i didnt. There is too many ladies competing for seun Oni-ewa (Asewa), i dont have the strenght to chase him.

Let me stick to the man after my heart. *winks*

xynerise the apple of my eyes.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by cirmuell(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nairaland oh Nairaland! grin

1 Like

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by sexymoma(f): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Are you married angry
He only deals wid married women angry grin

Make Skydeep catch you undecided

Mynd fortyfour abi na mynd four four dey dia you nor take am grin

1 Like

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by priscaoge(f): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Open confession grin. Her crush should come n answer her naa before She crushes cheesy cheesy
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
sexymoma: Are you married angry
He only deals wid married women angry grin

Make Skydeep catch you undecided
hmmm...i dont care. Please someone should call him for me.

Xynerise! *am blushing already* ounch!
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by sexymoma(f): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Liability: hmmm...i dont care. Please someone should call him for me.

Xynerise! *am blushing already* ounch!
Otondo, he is married. grin i won`t blame you much you new here. grin
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by englishmart(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
I Pity your intuition
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Ichliebedich(f): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
sexymoma: Otondo, he is married. grin i won`t blame you much you new here. grin
lolz
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by GreenBobo: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is so "foreign" and ""funny" !
Wish you the very best of luck!
Who would want to settle with / for a "liability?" .....Anyways, It's just a moniker!
Men! This girl get mind sha! Kudos for daring to be different! lotta guts!
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
sexymoma: Otondo, he is married. grin i won`t blame you much you new here. grin
please i dont like it when people insult me instead of talking to me in a nice way. Or are you his wife?
Allow to come and speak for himself.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by MrSinister(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Liability: no i didnt. There is too many ladies competing for seun Oni-ewa (Asewa), i dont have the strenght to chase him.

Let me stick to the man after my heart. *winks*

xynerise the apple of my eyes.

Lol! grin

But seriously, this is the second time you are coming out to profess you undying love for someone on nairaland undecided
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by sexymoma(f): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Liability: please i dont like it when people insult me instead of talking to me in a nice way. Or are you his wife?
Allow to come and speak for himself.
Amen.. May he come and make you the queen of antelopes grin

7 Likes

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Rival(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Liability? ...There is fire on the mountain... grin

1 Like

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
englishmart: I Pity your intuition
ignored. Talk to the hand

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Lordabas: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Liability: though am new in this forum but i must confess that you have draw my attention. I have observed you so many times, your level of maturity is what i like, your gentleness is mind blowing, i like your sense of humour. Each time you mention the word '' Antelope'' it tickles me.

I love you, Xynerise.

Muah!
Shey na pencil and ruler he use ni

3 Likes

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lordabas:
Shey na pencil and ruler he use ni
it doesnt matter. If you see him tell him am here waiting for him.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
MrSinister:

Lol! grin

But seriously, this is the second time you are coming out to profess you undying love for someone on nairaland undecided
nope. I dont think i have ever fall for anyone here in nairaland. Except.....X bobo. *winks*
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Ramon92: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
This humidity here is a liability..
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by xtervaganza(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Absolute crap
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by nikkypearl(f): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Liability: nope. I dont think i have ever fall for anyone here in nairaland. Except.....X bobo. *winks*

What happened Samuel you were looking for
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ramon92: This humidity here is a liability..
whatever.

xynerise my Hero. I can feel your hands reaching for me.

**sheds tears**
**sniffs**

where are you dear?
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lol, interesting...
Am so gona watch this cheesy
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
nikkypearl:

What happened Samuel you were looking for
he is a bygone issue. Soldier go, soldier come barrack remain the same.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
xtervaganza: Absolute crap
talk to the hand
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by sexymoma(f): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Liability: whatever.
xynerise my Hero. I can feel your hands reaching for me.
**sheds tears**
**sniffs**
where are you dear?
Gurl nor go fall inside gutter o.. ***Dis won`t end well***
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by hannesy(f): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ayam suspecting U @ OP bt let me keep it to myself 4 now
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by xtervaganza(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Liability: talk to the hand
you mad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl / No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please / Whatsapp Group For Married People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.