Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. (5004 Views)

Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / Rokiatu Pls Come To My Aid Cos It Is You I Want / Happy Married Life Mr & Mrs Xynerise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by MizMyColi(f): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
obayaya:

You better be cheesy cheesy
Sure! cheesy
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
xynerise:
6-0? undecided. Na back of TV you dey watch?
sorry no vex. I forget to add 2. Na 6 - 2 jor.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
obayaya:

No pour sand for em garri na undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
obayaya:

Haba!!!

How e dey do you for body tonight?

Better dey you lane o tongue
u don see fine girl now u no go let her rest abi?
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by MizMyColi(f): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: i pray so. But u know say bible talk say faith without work is dead. How we go take do am na?
You suppose sabi na grin
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: who is this liability? Biiiitch backoff xynerise is married. Home breaker like you. Nonsense!
....mencade5....***lips sealed***...no b for my mouth dem go hear say teacher moda die....

2 Likes

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi: You suppose sabi na grin
alright i know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
temigracie: ....mencade5....***lips sealed***...no b for my mouth dem go hear say teacher moda die....
temie wetin happen na? Hw work? Hope fine
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by obayaya(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi: Sure! cheesy

grin

mencade5: u don see fine girl now u no go let her rest abi?

Goan sleep grin
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax: How many times a month must someone be dying for this married bros sef? angry ehn?

Single men like us dey here still on still una go dey follow.... I go close my account o! angry cry
...lwkmdfh oooo.....
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
obayaya:

grin

Goan sleep grin
hehehe

issorait
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: temie wetin happen na? Hw work? Hope fine
....nothing ooo...ayam fyn sha....make i just kip shut sha...
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
temigracie: ....nothing ooo...ayam fyn sha....make i just kip shut sha...
alright...take care

1 Like

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
obayaya:

Haba!!!

How e dey do you for body tonight?

Better dey you lane o tongue

grin
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by obayaya(m): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: hehehe

issorait

tongue

Ishsoph:
grin

Dede, I na ahukwa that boy grin

How are you doing sir?
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Teespice:

ishsoph.

o gini ka i na acho ebe a.

angry angry angry angry

Nwa mara mma biko onwere ebe a kpara m oke na nl?
Adizina enye ndi ilo anyi reason iji chia anyi ochi, inugo?

Mgwa bia nara nsusu my heavy duty wink
kiss
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by xtervaganza(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2014
Liability: talk to the hand
kids my behind
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 21, 2014
obayaya:
Dede, I na ahukwa that boy grin

How are you doing sir?

In observing mode cool

Thank God o
Dose off last night(was very tired)
Morning!
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by obayaya(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2014
Ishsoph:

In observing mode cool

Thank God o
Dose off last night(was very tired)
Morning!

Good morning sir!!

Do have a nice day cool
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Missmossy(f): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2014
Who needs a liability?
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Missmossy: Who needs a liability?
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
obayaya:

Good morning sir!!

Do have a nice day cool
Afternoon bros

About a nice day, I had it funny and frustrating today. sad smiley
I think I want to open a thread assuming I have the time.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by obayaya(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ishsoph:
Afternoon bros

About a nice day, I had it funny and frustrating today. sad smiley
I think I want to open a thread assuming I have the time.

frustrating kwa?

Gini mere?
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
obayaya:

frustrating kwa?

Gini mere?

Was both frustrating & funny like I said bro
Not something to worry over sha
May call u later tonight if I couldn't open a thread on it.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by obayaya(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ishsoph:

Was both frustrating & funny like I said bro
Not something to worry over sha
May call u later tonight if I couldn't open a thread on it.

No wahala grin
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
obayaya:

No wahala grin

Mechinata eze a imere ka nke mmanwu ndi Enugu state tongue
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by obayaya(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ishsoph:

Mechinata eze a imere ka mmanwu ndi Enugu state tongue

Lol!!! You know that agaba masquerade? cheesy It's a popular enugu masquerade.

Eze the mmanwu bugodi dachii cheesy
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
obayaya:

Lol!!! You know that agaba masquerade? cheesy It's a popular enugu masquerade.

Eze the mmanwu bugodi dachii cheesy

Don't know the name. Not really interested in knowing.

Lolz @ 'dachii'
Nwa onisha tongue
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by obayaya(m): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ishsoph:

Don't know the name. Not really interested in knowing.

Lolz @ 'dachii'
Nwa onisha tongue

Tested and Trusted!!! cool
Otu!!! Ebe ife niile na eme tongue
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Sallychizzl3: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2014
The show has ended I guess. undecided
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by dellaziz(m): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

No, Mencade. I rarely, if ever, insult people.

I'll change that DP in less than 3 days. BOLO cheesy

MMMMAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!....IS THAT TRULY YOUR NATURAL HAIR shocked...I SWEAR I FIT MARRY YOUR SHADOW AS LONG AS THE SHADOW GET LONG SHADOW HAIR

ROCK IT AND FLAUNT IT..BECAUSE YOU GAT THE ORIGINAL CROWNING GLORY OF AN INDEPENDENT AFRICAN WOMAN

KISSES TO THE HAIR smiley wink wink wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 6 / No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please / Akwaibomites Meet Here!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.