Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. (5003 Views)

Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / Rokiatu Pls Come To My Aid Cos It Is You I Want / Happy Married Life Mr & Mrs Xynerise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by obayaya(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi: shocked and I keep deluding myself no one knows the thread exists cheesy Let's talk about you, Obayaya. I felt really honoured the day I got a mention from you, it was more like a critique of my wooing skills cool (remember?) cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked That's true.. You participated in the wooing challenge. I think I remember now. The details are still sketchy though. Can't even remember who you wooed. Neither can I remember your lines sad

Damn!!! That tsunami took a lot of memories and history with it embarassed
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
obayaya:

I'll be waiting for that "another thread" grin

sorry about the batch B thingy wink

Lolz

It's ok
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
obayaya:

shocked shocked That's true.. You participated in the wooing challenge. I think I remember now. The details are still sketchy though. Can't even remember who you wooed. Neither can I remember your lines sad

It also took away my Moniker, making me identityless embarassed
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by obayaya(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
IrishKez:

Lolz

It's ok

smiley

IrishKez:
It also took away my Moniker, making me identityless embarassed

You chose to remain "identityless" sad

I even implored you to reveal the old moniker or at least a hint. But you refused embarassed
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
obayaya:

smiley

You chose to remain "identityless" sad

I even implored you to reveal the old moniker or at least a hint. But you refused embarassed

That's harsh! embarassed

cry
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by MizMyColi(f): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
obayaya:

I don't either cheesy cheesy but they were good, I think That said, the mods of this section should create a mature game already, RL's becoming somewhat dry and troll-full.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by xynerise: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
*sprays holy water on thread*

Erm....I thought the Op was a man disguising as a woman? undecided.

Well... We can fix a date...but you will foot the bill, I no fit shout undecided

1 Like

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by obayaya(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
IrishKez:

That's harsh! embarassed

cry

Is it? I'm Sorry smiley

And your previous moniker is? grin

still waiting for that "another thread" o

MizMyColi: I don't either cheesy cheesy but they were good, I think That said, the mods of this section should create a mature game already, RL's becoming somewhat dry and troll-full.

Yeah!!! They were good. Your wooee chose you right?

I agree, this section needs a new game. Something to keep forumites focused. The crush threads are becoming something else.

speaking of crush threads, how many have been created for you? cheesy
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by MizMyColi(f): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
obayaya:

Is it? I'm Sorry smiley

Yeah!!! They were good. Your wooee chose you right?

I agree, this section needs a new game. Something to keep forumites focused. The crush threads are becoming something else.

speaking of crush threads, how many have been created for you? cheesy
errrmmm.....none grin that caught my fancy. I'm not likely to take a crush thread serious if I haven't related one on one with the person behind the moniker.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mstik(f): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Menaced 5 ooh
Lwkmd
Xynerise Abeg don't fall for dis dude lol
Which Gurl would actually post this
grin
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by xynerise: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
mstik: Menaced 5 ooh
Lwkmd
grin
I was the first to accuse the op of being a man. Even if na girl so you think say me go fall? grin
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
mstik: Menaced 5 ooh
Lwkmd
grin
xynerise:
I was the first to accuse the op of being a man. Even if na girl so you think say me go fall? grin
cheesy

That guy's a clown I swear
That was how he nearly spoiled my thread with this impersonation thing
Wanted to rope me into discussing intimate stuff with him cheesy
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
obayaya:

Is it? I'm Sorry smiley

Was just joking bro Obinna tongue

cheesy
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
xynerise: *sprays holy water on thread*

Well... We can fix a date...but you will foot the bill, I no fit shout undecided
hi dear, welcome i have been waiting for you. Why r u sprinkling holy water na? There is ebola oo
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi: Nikkypearl, Mencade5 I've raised my face shocked
wow mizcoli, you are so beautiful. U too fine. I would have gone on a date with you but....
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by MizMyColi(f): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: wow mizcoli, you are so beautiful. U too fine. I would have gone on a date with you but....
....?
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
IrishKez:

cheesy

That guy's a clown I swear
That was how he nearly spoiled my thread with this impersonation thing
Wanted to rope me into discussing intimate stuff with him cheesy

Irishkez wetin i do na? Intimate stuff? If u like me make u talk ur mind now.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by HFOG(f): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
xynerise: *sprays holy water on thread*

Na dis ungodly hour u see to reply this thread ba? :p
I hope your wife dey ur side if not u go shout pass the one you dey even avoid here...
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by xynerise: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Liability: hi dear, welcome i have been waiting for you. Why r u sprinkling holy water na? There is ebola oo
How is school?
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by kaboninc(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Abeg no distraction here. Private chats should be taken to private lounge! I want to see how this Liability will pull this off with xynerise. Why would a lady choose to call herself a Liability? Even if she's a troll, would love to see how well s/he pretends, fakes and deceives his/her 'prey'.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by xynerise: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
HFOG:
Na dis ungodly hour u see to reply this thread ba? :p
I hope your wife dey ur side if not u go shout pass the one you dey even avoid here...
Ungodly? You know whether I dey fellowship now? tongue
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
xynerise:
xynerise bro, i dont understand this. This is absolute defermation of character. How could u accuse me of impersonation and double identity. Haaaaa....na wa ooo. Am i safe in nairaland at all. Where is this liability sef. Come and redeem me from this problem.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by obayaya(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi: errrmmm..... none grin that caught my fancy. I'm not likely to take a crush thread serious if I haven't related one on one with the person behind the moniker.

The emboldened isn't an acceptable answer to my question grin tongue

if someone has related one on one with you, I doubt if there will be a need for the crush thread grin

IrishKez:
Was just joking bro Obinna tongue
cheesy

embarassed
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by HFOG(f): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
xynerise:
If I say...fellowhip ko friendship ni msteeww
Make madam catch you, you go confess wetin you never do sef...na warn I dey warn u so...
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
xynerise:
How is school?
am done with schooling sir. Am doing my nysc in niger state.

How is work sir?
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by xynerise: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: xynerise bro, i dont understand this. This is absolute defermation of character. How could u accuse me of impersonation and double identity. Haaaaa....na wa ooo. Am i safe in nairaland at all. Where is this liability sef. Come and redeem me from this problem.
How you take know say na you I dey refer to? Guilty conscience abi? grin
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by HFOG(f): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
kaboninc: Abeg no distraction here. Private chats should be taken to private lounge! I want to see how this Liability will pull this off with xynerise. Why would a lady choose to call herself a Liability? Even if she's a troll, would love to see how well s/he pretends, fakes and deceives his/her 'prey'.
Okay sir. Sorry sir. Pls just get ambulance ready incase yawa burst from any angle...u know what I mean...happy viewing btw
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by xynerise: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Liability: am done with schooling sir. Am doing my nysc in niger state.

How is work sir?
Business is fine. How is Niger state?
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
xynerise:
sir i like people that attends fellowship. U are spiritual.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
xynerise:
Business is fine. How is Niger state?
niger is great sir. I was waiting for you since afternoon. Though some people wanted to discourage me.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by xynerise: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
HFOG:
If I say...fellowhip ko friendship ni msteeww
Make madam catch you, you go confess wetin you never do sef...na warn I dey warn u so...
Madam just gat enjoy the show. Na so me dey observe her own toasting we NL boys dey send am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 6 / No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please / Akwaibomites Meet Here!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.