Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. (5002 Views)

Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / Rokiatu Pls Come To My Aid Cos It Is You I Want / Happy Married Life Mr & Mrs Xynerise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
who is this liability? Biiiitch backoff xynerise is married. Home breaker like you. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
hannesy: Ayam suspecting U @ OP bt let me keep it to myself 4 now
am suspecting her too. Wat do u think about her?
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by hannesy(f): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: am suspecting her too. Wat do u think about her?
she is a .... and and and and and and errrmmmmm oya talk your own
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Tymax(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
How many times a month must someone be dying for this married bros sef? angry ehn?

Single men like us dey here still on still una go dey follow.... I go close my account o! angry cry
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Ramon92: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Liability: whatever.

xynerise my Hero. I can feel your hands reaching for me.

**sheds tears**
**sniffs**

where are you dear?
Abeg Abeg Abeg.. I no be xynerise o..

No shed tears and pour mucous on my body oo.. Ebola de town
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
hannesy: she is a .... and and and and and and errrmmmmm oya talk your own
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Jarchi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Chai see love,itz like dis month na nl loving hook-up
Ayamiluv,who wan crush me,abeg no use trailer oh manage use train cuz I no strong
Next pls
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax: How many times a month must someone be dying for this married bros sef? angry ehn?

Single men like us dey here still on still una go dey follow.... I go close my account o! angry cry
tymax, all these gals problem tire me ooo. Dats why am not bothered about them.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by hannesy(f): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: .
lol
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: who is this liability? Biiiitch backoff xynerise is married. Home breaker like you. Nonsense!
excuse me? Ignored
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Liability(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ramon92: Abeg Abeg Abeg.. I no be xynerise o..

No shed tears and pour mucous on my body oo.. Ebola de town
watever
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by MizMyColi(f): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2014

For the first time, since joining NL.
Mencade5 posts something I can relate with. shocked Free Zobo for everyone.

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Bia, Liability, Backdown already joor! cheesy

The guy's married. Now we don't know if you're a troll (f) or (m) - you just lost your BF of two years, shouldn't you be mourning your loss still? cheesy

Hey Skydeep, you've got an admirer in me, I stalked you at a time.
I read you and xynerise's story before I joined Nairaland, I was directed to the page from Google search. grin

Don't mind this young troll, God bless your marriage, and kids grin

1 Like

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Ramon92: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Liability: watever
soo, *in WC voice*, baby hello..
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
hannesy: lol
hmmm...well as a gentleman, which i am, am pleased to meet you. tongue

are u busy this evening? tongue
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by wizard007(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Senseless thread angry

4 Likes

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by mencade5(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

The guy's married. Now we don't know if you're a troll (f) or (m) - you just lost your BF of two years, shouldn't you be mourning your loss still? cheesy

I read you and xynerise's story before I joined Nairaland, I was directed to the page from Google search. grin

*looks at her*
in as much as you are complimenting you are also insulting me.

Since wey i know you, you are always checking your bag. tongue
you no dey tire?

4 Likes

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by MizMyColi(f): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: *looks at her*

you no dey tire?

No, Mencade. I rarely, if ever, insult people.

I'll change that DP in less than 3 days. BOLO cheesy

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

No, Mencade. I rarely, if ever, insult people.

I'll change that DP in less than 3 days. BOLO cheesy

You're pretty! smiley
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by jsunex(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dats a gud one frm u @.op... chai dere is God oooo...
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by MizMyColi(f): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
IrishKez:

You're pretty! smiley
Thanks Ma'am, but errrmmm.....I haven't changed it yet grin
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Dreyl(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2014

you no dey tire?
she dey always look for the glock wey she keep inside bag grin
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by hannesy(f): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: hmmm...well as a gentleman, which i am, am pleased to meet you. tongue

are u busy this evening? tongue
lol no
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by pweedyuz(f): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Lol, interesting...
Am so gona watch this cheesy
ah will get d mat nd popcorn
u fit run go buy bobo??
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi: Thanks Ma'am, but errrmmm.....I haven't changed it yet grin
Am not ma'am pls
Will be 20 come October

Dont know about changing a new one but the one I saw in your profile is fine. cool
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Dreyl(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
That's why i said this liabity is a LovePeddler,na person husband you dey crush,make trailer crush you their grin
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Don't curse her
Maybe she doesn't know he's married sad

2 Likes

Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by nikkypearl(f): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2014

you no dey tire?

Toh no be only me c am!I wrote bou' same thing in my Previous thread!

Mzmycoli look 4mirror or watever since 1914! grin smh!
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by hensben(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
IrishKez: Don't curse her
Maybe she doesn't know he's married sad
are you married too?
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by MizMyColi(f): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
IrishKez:
Am not ma'am pls
Will be 20 come October

Dont know about changing a new one but the one I saw in your profile is fine. cool
Oh, Okay. Noted.
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by hensben(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

i do crush on you but my inner mind always tell me dont go there, pls can i know why its so?
Re: Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. by slimzypink(f): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
nothing wrong in wanting a married man jare...babe go for it...dethrone the wife and be the no 1.no time!!...If u want black magic for winning him tell me I would take u to a place...it alwayz work !! * goesback to rubbing my married man bald head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Looking For Love :) / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 6 / No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.