Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice (1705 Views)

PHOTO: Was This Supposed To Seduce Me? / I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me / Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice by Andyblaze: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pls pals...... how do u handle a situation where ur
gurls' mum is making passes at u. initially it started
with some gift items, then fone calls and then she
invited u to dinner at some fast food joint and to my
greatest amazement she bluntly told me she's in
love with me. (and if u must know her husbby is
late).

Honestly this has bn disturbing me for awhile now
and i just cant bring myself to tell my gurl about it.
the woman even gave a me car gift on my last B/day,
though that was b/4 she open up. cos all along i ve
always tot she doing all these becos my relationship
with her daughter but now am really confused cos i
love my gurl and i dont wanna create a disharmony
between them.. seriously am considering returning
back to the states..... Guys this is a serious issue
here and its eating me up inside all these while.
].
angry angry

#BITG

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice by 3coins(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
which "states" ??

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice by Boyoboy9(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Story for d gods
Re: My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice by Kirinwa: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Op its unfortunate that you have created for yourself the title of Romance section Clown.I don't even bother reading your posts just as I won't read this because life is too short to waste it read irrelevant threads.

Just thought you should know.
Re: My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice by Utchgirl(f): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
3coins: which "states" ??
USN....United state of Nigeria. Plz dnt mind Andyblaze oooo.This is jus one of his many jokes

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
3coins: which "states" ??

former state of well being. Returning the car and everything, going back to zero position. That's d state.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice by 3coins(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Utchgirl: USN....United state of Nigeria. Plz dnt mind Andyblaze oooo.This is jus one of his many jokes
lol...I know him more than he knows himself grin
Re: My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice by 3coins(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
LARRYDKING:

former state of well being. Returning the car and everything, going back to zero position. That's d state.
in the context "returning back to THE states" that can't be what he means smiley
Re: My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice by Omomehn: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
marry the mum guy.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice by vizkiz: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
[size=18pt]#nicki minaj
you see right through me...

How do you do that sh*t
How do you do that sh*t
How do you do that sh*t

How do you....
How do you....
How do you....
How do you.... angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice by eppysold(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2014

Re: My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice by priscaoge(f): 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
Andyblaze again shocked shocked. *Faints*

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice by Ivanspring(f): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2014
Andy's stories may sound like jokes but they are not. These things are happening in real life.

Op, I don't know what to advice here oh. Just marry your girl and take her with you to the states. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Top 50 Secrets Every Man Should Know About Women / First Love Or Current Love / What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.