Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2064 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nuclearact: 1:29am On Aug 21, 2014
Re: . by Abatemtem(m): 1:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Tz either he's an introvert,or has low self esteem or maybe he had a pretty bad history wit girls while @ a younger age

2 Likes

Re: . by macsika: 1:50am On Aug 21, 2014
It's either he's shy or has a phobia of Embarrasment or disappointment.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 21, 2014
Nuclearact: Why?
who be that person make I arrange E liver? *Clear throat* abi na you?
Re: . by guente02(m): 2:20am On Aug 21, 2014
Abatemtem: Tz either he's an introvert,or has low self esteem or maybe he had a pretty bad history wit girls while @ a younger age
The bolded is really making keep off them like german dogs though i tend to forget about the bolded when she has big bust size lol.
This happens when im really ready to mingle but for now i gat to CODE.
Re: . by Abatemtem(m): 2:24am On Aug 21, 2014
guente02:
The bolded is really making keep off them like german dogs though i tend to forget about the bolded when she has big bust size lol.
This happens when im really ready to mingle but for now i gat to CODE.
dnt let past occurences get in d way of future pleasure/happiness.
Re: . by guente02(m): 2:32am On Aug 21, 2014
Abatemtem: dnt let past occurences get in d way of future pleasure/happiness.
Exactly.
I just keep pushing.
But Im selective and my type is not much available and i dont want to settle for less either. Wetin man go do?

1 Like

Re: . by MisterLongman(m): 3:50am On Aug 21, 2014
Maybe he is an introvert..... And most introvert are always shy and they have fear of rejection, disappointment and embarrassment....... All he gats to do is to build his self confidence but its not that easy

1 Like

Re: . by pleep(m): 5:19am On Aug 21, 2014
because its pointless

is OP a guy or a girl btw?
Re: . by Nuclearact: 5:24am On Aug 21, 2014
balamz: who be that person make I arrange E liver? *Clear throat* abi na you?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Nuclearact: Former room mate
I need to contract Nairalanders relationship experts for advice.
Re: . by passionate88: 6:33am On Aug 21, 2014
macsika: It's either he's shy or has a phobia of Embarrasment or disappointment.
correct. Might also hate hearing the word "let me think about it"
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2014
Abatemtem: Tz either he's an introvert, or has low self esteem or maybe he had a pretty bad history wit girls while @ a younger age
MisterLongman: Maybe he is an introvert..... And most introvert are always shy and they have fear of rejection, disappointment and embarrassment....... All he gats to do is to build his self confidence but its not that easy
This is terrible. What makes you guys think that introverts are shy? Huh? When did shyness become introvertion? Being shy is completely different from being an intro. It has more to do with fear. Just dunno why introverts are being perceived as shy people. I'm one of the few with an introverted personality and I am not shy. Fact is I see no fun in what extros consider fun and being in group of people drains my energy. That is why if I cannot leave when I want, then I will not go at all. I don't feel the need to be in a group of people. In fact, being alone is something that brings me happiness and a sense of calmness. social interaction emotionally and physically exhausts me. But that is not fear or shyness. Now see the difference: An introvert do not want, a shy person wants but cannot ask because of fear of rejection and embarrassment. While an introvert chooses to stay away from groups, or party, a shy person will think he has no choice but to stay at home(thou he wishes he could go out).

12 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2014
most shy people don't like being embarrassed. he has to be made to understand that embarrassment is a normal thing and nothing to be ashamed of.
Re: . by Nsonaso(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2014
Nuclearact: Why?

Well bro, that your room mate is not the only person...

Am 23 going for HND and always shy and have this fear of
rejection, disappointment and embarrassment like the other guy said but I don't think am an introvert..

And I also have this problem of being selective and my type isn't much available and I don't want to settle for less either.
Re: . by Nsonaso(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2014
MisterLongman: always shy and they have fear of rejection, disappointment and embarrassment....... All he gats to do is to build his self confidence but its not that easy
Yeah bro, am always shy and also have this fear of rejection, disappointment and embarrassment like you said.... But I don't think am an introvert

1 Like

Re: . by Nsonaso(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2014
guente02:
Exactly.
I just keep pushing
But Im selective and my type is not much available and i dont want to settle for less either. Wetin man go do?

Me too..
Re: . by Ivanspring(f): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2014
Tell him to leave the girls alone for now and focus on his studies and career. When he starts making his money, he won't need to approach them. They will approach him.

And when that time comes, he will not be shy.

1 Like

Re: . by Agimor(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2014
I think posters on top has Said it all.fear of rejection,dejection,embarrassment and frustration from previous relationship might be acting as a barrier to make the move.
Re: . by Abatemtem(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
This is terrible. What makes you guys think that introverts are shy? Huh? When did shyness become introvertion? Being shy is completely different from being an intro. It has more to do with fear. Just dunno why introverts are being perceived as shy people. I'm one of the few with an introverted personality and I am not shy. Fact is I see no fun in what extros consider fun and being in group of people drains my energy. That is why if I cannot leave when I want, then I will not go at all. I don't feel the need to be in a group of people. In fact, being alone is something that brings me happiness and a sense of calmness. social interaction emotionally and physically exhausts me. But that is not fear or shyness. Now see the difference: An introvert do not want, a shy person wants but cannot ask because of fear of rejection and embarrassment. While an introvert chooses to stay away from groups, or party, a shy person will think he has no choice but to stay at home(thou he wishes he could go out).
sum introverts have d tendency to be very shy. I think you know that?
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Abatemtem: sum introverts have d tendency to be very shy. I think you know that?
Yea.... And we have shy extroverts too, I'm not disputing that. What I'm trying to correct is the notion that introverts are shy and cannot ask women out because they can't handle rejection and embarrasment.
Re: . by dammyjay93(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
MisterLongman: Maybe he is an introvert..... And most introvert are always shy and they have fear of rejection, disappointment and embarrassment....... All he gats to do is to build his self confidence but its not that easy
point of correction sir, being an introvert doesn't necessarily mean the individual is shy, they are poles apart, muchos gracias
Re: . by dammyjay93(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
gbam! Bless u
Re: . by Karlebolu(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tallesty1:

Your head is correct! angry
Re: . by ayodinho91: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: . by Kirinwa: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tallesty1:

Guy you nailed it.
Re: . by Lagusta(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
He may have had a terrible experience... I was once in his shoes...

While i was in JS2, we did this "truth of dare" game, so i was dared to toast one kain lady like that shaa, or pay 100naira (in those days, that na big money ooo)

anyway, i walked up to her, told her i loved her, and even hugged her, the lightning slap i felt on my cheek led to a reciprocated right cross on hers... Since i attended a military school, a corporal thrashed us wella, my bum was on fire for days!!!

Then i vowed never to approach a lady again, until......
Re: . by ayodinho91: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lagusta: He may have had a terrible experience... I was once in his shoes...

While i was in JS2, we did this "truth of dare" game, so i was dared to toast one kain lady like that shaa, or pay 100naira (in those days, that na big money ooo)

anyway, i walked up to her, told her i loved her, and even hugged her, the lightning slap i felt on my cheek led to a reciprocated right cross on hers... Since i attended a military school, a corporal thrashed us wella, my bum was on fire for days!!!

Then i vowed never to approach a lady again, until......
until what?
Re: . by Lagusta(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
ayodinho91: until what?

until i got into the university, got my self-worth back, had some chick runs, and the rest is history....
Re: . by taiwoebenezer50(m): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2015
;DBeen an introvert doesn't make u shy bros .me I be correct introvert and I no send any babe whether u fine or gorgeous na ur own wahala I just like to be alone even wen am at home . grin

(1) (Reply)

Would There Be A Consequence If I Marry Her? / IF Given Chance 2 B Born Again,will U Select Ur Current Parents N Country Again? / A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.