Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Petty Jobs In London. Can Anyone Help, Please? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Petty Jobs In London. Can Anyone Help, Please? (891 Views)

Ghana Insists On $300,000 Fee For Petty Trading: Nigerian Traders Arrested / Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm / Ideas For Petty Business In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petty Jobs In London. Can Anyone Help, Please? by babaJayZ1(m): 2:19am On Oct 23, 2008
My girlfriend just started schoolin in London a month ago. She needs a job to get extra cash. I would be glad to get advice on known locations where she could get oppurtunities. Especially businesses run by fellow Nigerians, so that she can make ends meet. Every bit of advice will go a long way. Thank you.
Re: Petty Jobs In London. Can Anyone Help, Please? by berryhill: 4:36am On Oct 23, 2008
Your girlfriend can start making money working from home once she can type on a computer.I will give you names of genuine companies your girlfriend can work for from home to earn serious cash online like $150-$500 per day and please note that this is not a scam.I am a married man that has alovely daughter and i know how it feels when you want to show your babe you really love her.
Before you give her information ask yourself this sincere question, will my babe dump me for another guy if she is making $500 daily?my system works but if you still want to go ahead,order for my domain flipping package for #3000 or make $100 or more watching football every weekend or you may give me a call on 07035783910 to get more info,my name is Micheal.
Re: Petty Jobs In London. Can Anyone Help, Please? by naijacutee(f): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2008
I personally don't know of any job vacancies advertised by Nigerian businesses. However, she can do some Freelance work, if she has got typing skills/ admin skills/ language translation skills/ creative writing. . . any skills at all. Have a look at Guru.com, elance.com, peopleperhour.com and scriptlance.com. They are all freelance job sites. All the best!
Re: Petty Jobs In London. Can Anyone Help, Please? by Paentera(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2008
She should first and foremost get her NI number and proceed to apply for jobs posted in any of the job centres in her area. Also, she should go around job agencies and drop her CVs in order to get her profile out there.

Getting a job as a student is not so difficult she might just not be able to do so many hours that's all. Ask her not to be careful about paying anything to anyone and ask her to ask people who are students like her - she'll get one soon. First step - book to get an NI number, apply for jobs through several online job sites as well as thru agencies.

So keep ur head high up and give her all the info - she'll be aight!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Lawyer / How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? / Will N3, 000000 Secure My Future In Real Estate Or Hotel Business ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.