Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (589033 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Headward: 6:08am On Jun 10, 2023
Chezonye:
I wrote IELTS ukvi general, paper base in Abuja
On the 27th of may . Hoping for the best.

Good morning please I need your help on this ielts also,I'm planning to right very soon
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by mabella123(f): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pls is there a WhatsApp or telegram group for TEF? I want to write the French exams
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Pel1: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Has anyone see the results for may 27
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by okeofabiriba: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Pel1:

I didn't write on May 27 but rather 20th and I have seen my result. Although you ought to have seen your result by now.

I myself did not see my result immediately. Had to me mail them before they displayed the result on their site. Guess it was a glitch.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Chezonye: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wrote on 27 and saw mine on the 9th
Pel1:

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Pel1: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wow 😳 thanks,I have been waiting since can you send me the link you used🙏
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Pel1: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Or the process for checking the results online and also is there a need for me to go to their office if I don't see it before tomorrow
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by okeofabiriba: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Is it with British Council or IDP that you wrote with because there is a difference.

If it is British Council, this is the link https://ieltsregistration.britishcouncil.org/ttp/ors/test-details/9471790/results

Then if it is IDP, this is the link https://ielts.idp.com/results/check-your-result

Just input your correct details. Email and password or any other info requested.

Let me know how far it goes.

Pel1:
Or the process for checking the results online and also is there a need for me to go to their office if I don't see it before tomorrow
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Pel1: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Thanks a lot🙏

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by enemerci: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please between British council and IDP which is better. I just want to start this process. What is hepro and con of both.

Also os in person better than online?

2 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EdgarAllan007: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
For those complaining about the remarking process, I'll drop an update below
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EdgarAllan007: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
EdgarAllan007:
Remarking is not done in Nigeria. If you registered with BC, it will be remarked in London and if you registered with IDP, it will be remarked in Australia.

It will takes approximately 9 weeks before you can get your result.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Marike2: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=EdgarAllan007 post=123794395][/quote]

Thanks for your response! Does this mean that the 9wks is exclusive of the 2-5wks processing period for EOR on IELTS website?
Or 9wks from EOR request to availability?
Pls clarify 🙏
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by gabefx: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
I have mine this Saturday at ikoyi (CBT). This may sound unrelated but it's quite concerning. They say we need to show them confirmation mail before registration that day. But if we're not permitted to come with our mobile phones, how do we get to show them the mail? Anyone that has written here should please tell me what they do about their phones on their exam day. Thanks in advance
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Chezonye: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
Go along with your phone, they usually provide a locker to keep all belongings but at owners risk.
gabefx:
I have mine this Saturday at ikoyi (CBT). This may sound unrelated but it's quite concerning. They say we need to show them confirmation mail before registration that day. But if we're not permitted to come with our mobile phones, how do we get to show them the mail? Anyone that has written here should please tell me what they do about their phones on their exam day. Thanks in advance
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by adeniranfam(f): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
gabefx:

How did you register please ?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by gabefx: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wow, thank you!
Chezonye:
Go along with your phone, they usually provide a locker to keep all belongings but at owners risk.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by gabefx: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
https://ieltsregistration.britishcouncil.org
You'll see its self-explanatory.
adeniranfam:

How did you register please ?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by adeniranfam(f): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
gabefx:
https://ieltsregistration.britishcouncil.org
You'll see its self-explanatory.

Thanks boss. I will be happy if you can help me with materials to prepare myself
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by adeniranfam(f): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
kunleos:
Hello everyone,
I did my test last week and I had 8.5,8,7,7.5(LRWS)

I practiced listening and reading with ieltsonlinetests and for speaking & writing, i used IELTS Jay, E2 and IELTSLiz.

Thanks

Please help with the links. Are you on whatsapp??

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Faridzero: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2023
Good morning, please how much is the exam.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Godson213: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Faridzero:
Good morning, please how much is the exam.

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by newhere1234: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
my result just came in, i took some advice and motivation from here. i wrote on the 10th of june.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by OgogoroDegree: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
newhere1234:
my result just came in, i took some advice and motivation from here. i wrote on the 10th of june.
Wow
Your listening n reading make sense.
Any hint?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by newhere1234: 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
OgogoroDegree:

Wow
Your listening n reading make sense.
Any hint?

i practiced with some telegram group, youtube and used clarity english someone suggested earlier on this group.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Apriltreasure: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2023
Please does the British council refund for a cancellation of exam? My exam was scheduled for 28 June. However I’ll not be able to take the exam hence my cancellation.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Limited28: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2023
Was it computer based or paper based?

newhere1234:
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by newhere1234: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2023
Limited28:
Was it computer based or paper based?

it was computer based i wrote.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by saxwise: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ennychoc019:
Instead of paying 5k to be added to a telegram group, Cambridge 10-17 and Makkar on Speaking for 5k. Send me a mail and I will add you for free and even share my drive on a paid videos on writing task 1 and 2 for free. We are here to help one another and not ripped each other apart.

Hi, thanks so much for your kind offer. Please can you share me these materials via email? Thanks so much!

odusanyaw@gmail.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ganie(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ennychoc019:
Instead of paying 5k to be added to a telegram group, Cambridge 10-17 and Makkar on Speaking for 5k. Send me a mail and I will add you for free and even share my drive on a paid videos on writing task 1 and 2 for free. We are here to help one another and not ripped each other apart.
Please share with me too.

abdullahsegun01@gmail.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ganie(m): 6:40am On Jun 23, 2023
newhere1234:

i practiced with some telegram group, youtube and used clarity english someone suggested earlier on this group.
Please can you share the telegram group?

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.