Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (591525 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by newhere1234: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2023
ganie:

Please can you share the telegram group?

https://t[dot]me/+nD2z_8-AZRg2NTgy

replace the dot, wishing you success.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by OgogoroDegree: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2023
Is the link working?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ganie(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
newhere1234:

replace the dot, wishing you success.

Thanks boss.
But the link is not working or should I say I don't understand what you meant
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by sherylfade(f): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2023
Hi guys. Is there another way to contact the British council for my IELTS results. I’ve sent mails, messages on Twitter, and calls. I wrote the exam on May 27 and up til now, 26 days later, I’ve not even seen the results on their portal not to talk of the hard copy. I really need it for an application and I’m running out of time!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by newhere1234: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2023
ganie:

Thanks boss.
But the link is not working or should I say I don't understand what you meant

the link is working, i can't post telegram links on nairaland, so replace "[dot]" with "." finish.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by newhere1234: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2023
sherylfade:
Hi guys. Is there another way to contact the British council for my IELTS results. I’ve sent mails, messages on Twitter, and calls. I wrote the exam on May 27 and up til now, 26 days later, I’ve not even seen the results on their portal not to talk of the hard copy. I really need it for an application and I’m running out of time!

sorry about that have you tried contacting them on instagram(@ngbritish), i think they reply faster there.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by sherylfade(f): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
newhere1234:

sorry about that have you tried contacting them on instagram(@ngbritish), i think they reply faster there.

I haven’t. I just don’t know what else to do
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Jokkarm2: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2023
Please guys, i need suggestion and advice. I sent my transcript to WES for Evaluation, they sent me a mail that they cant continue because of error in my DOB which was as result of my file i summited in my first year. if my school can't correct this, what can i do next for WES to evaluate my transcript? please i need urgent advice.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by bomly(f): 4:14am On Jun 30, 2023
Hello house, I am planning on taking the IELTS Exam buy August can someone send me materials?

I hope one month is enough time to prepare for the exam?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by onuwaje(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2023
bomly:
Hello house, I am planning on taking the IELTS Exam buy August can someone send me materials?

General Test Training Modules

https://ieltstrainingonline.com/ielts-general-reading-practice-tests/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Godson213: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2023
Please how do I register for IELTS General exam. What's the website
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Godson213: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2023
onuwaje:

General Test Training Modules

How do I register for the exam general IELTS
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Godson213: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2023
bomly:

How do you register for the general
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by onuwaje(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2023
Godson213:

How do I register for the exam general IELTS
Check British Council website

https://ieltsregistration.britishcouncil.org/ors/find-test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by biggal: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Great Nigerian. Please Sir add me 08038436827. Remain blessed Sir

Ennychoc019:
Instead of paying 5k to be added to a telegram group, Cambridge 10-17 and Makkar on Speaking for 5k. Send me a mail and I will add you for free and even share my drive on a paid videos on writing task 1 and 2 for free. We are here to help one another and not ripped each other apart.

2 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Stan2330(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Good day, kindly forward the soft copy of the book on the relationship between return on equity and cost of equity on the price book value of a stock
Was the book helpful?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Stan2330:

Was the book helpful?

Yes.

Thank you very much
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by onuwaje(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
I am trying to register for ielts British Council and i am stuck somewhere that says issuing authority... How do i go about it?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Akandeomotayo64: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
biggal:
Great Nigerian. Please Sir add me 08038436827. Remain blessed Sir

please sir kindly add me 09069447868 to the group . thank you sir .
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Akandeomotayo64: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
good evening sir, please kindly add me to the group 09069447868
Doyou2019:

Great guy!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Sultty(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
I need IELTS general practice test (Cambridge, idp or British council) from anyone who has. Thanks
Call/WhatsApp: 08081189692
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by onuwaje(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sultty:
I need IELTS general practice test (Cambridge, idp or British council) from anyone who has. Thanks
Call/WhatsApp: 08081189692

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ganie(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Please how true is this notion that writing IELTS exam in Abeokuta rather than Lagos is better?
And computer or paper based?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Mzabby(f): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
Goodafternoon house .. pls I would like to know if covenant university IELTS center takes physical classes for tutorial and also if there are physical classes around ikeja. Thank you
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Acquiredollars(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello house,
Please, I find listening part of IELTS very difficult in all the practices I have done. Yet I see people with scores of 8.5 and even 9.0.

How are you people doing this magic please?

Help a brother please!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Snolw(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hello house,

I took a computer delivered IELTS on 24th June, but haven’t got my result till now. I’ve sent several mails to British council. Called severally as well, all to no avail.

Please what do I do next.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by meetme01: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by onuwaje(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
meetme01:

Help with Academic past questions. Not UKVI

Check the options it should be there
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Godson213: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Hello house,
Please, I find listening part of IELTS very difficult in all the practices I have done. Yet I see people with scores of 8.5 and even 9.0.

Help a brother please!

Listening is just to listen to the audio prompt. And what I normally do is that I first scan the questions or map as you may have it. Just to give me a idea of what to expect
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Godson213: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Hello house,

Help a brother please!

I find writing a bit intense for me also with speaking which I intend to work on hopefully
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kumbhuru: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
What's the best strategy to use in reading for IELTS?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kumbhuru: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Hello house, aside international passport, what other means of ID can I use to write the IELTS exam please?

Is the improved version of NIN with barcode accepted?
Answers to this please

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.