Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (592176 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Shilohayomi: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sirwallace:
Hello guy,
Pls I need a link to the liz' videos on writing.

, �����
For Task 1: https://ieltsliz.com/ielts-writing-task-1-lessons-and-tips/ For task 2:https://ieltsliz.com/ielts-writing-task-2/
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Sirwallace(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EnglishWithJosh: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
EnglishWithJosh:
TO JOIN THE IELTS INTENSIVE TUTORIAL GROUP, SEND "IELTS" TO 08.0. 7.8. 7.2. 5.5. 5.5 THROUGH TELEGRAM ONLY.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM TUTORIAL GROUP

Note: You will need to download Telegram before you could join.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Buhatiku: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
While I was surfing the internet, I came across this blogpost on IELTS Listening practise.

I think it is a good site for whoever is preparing for IELTS exams.

Check www.ieltsadvantage2020..com

It also gives tips on writing and reading test. But I prefer the listening part being a video.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Joy83(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
chigrad:
Good day, I would like to know if anyone here has written IELTS with MOD recently. Also were there good safety measures put in place? In terms of spacing. Secondly, did you have to wear headphones for listening test? Were you given writing materials or you came with yours. I would appreciate your kind response. Thank you

1. I have someone that did on 13th of June.
2. The safety measures were topnotch that you would think it is clearance to enter God's room in Heaven in term of hygienic and spacing. The manner they used sanitizer is just too excessive and provision was made to compulsorily wash hands under running water.
3. You don't have to wear headphone if you don't like, but headphone is provided for all. I trust you won't want to risk your test by not wearing it.
4. You can go with writing materials, but they also provided.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by tushqueen(f): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
@shilohayomi, I have not been refunded yet. However, I was informed via mail that it could take between 30-40days.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by tushqueen(f): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
@chigrad, I had my test last weekend and I'm impressed by the topnotch sanitation and social distancing observed in the organization of the test. Each time anyone stands from a seat, uses the toilet, uses a general pen, etc they sanitize
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Shilohayomi: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
tushqueen:
@shilohayomi, I have not been refunded yet. However, I was informed via mail that it could take between 30-40days.

Thanks for your response
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by tolajay: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ladykilllar: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hello guys.

Please who has written IELTS at the Ogudu center before?

Do they make use of headphones for listening and how's the environment like? Thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
johnnybravo1990:
If you need coaching in IELTS (all components-LRWS), click my profile. Send a message. Check your spam/junk folder for my reply in case it doesn’t appear in your inbox.
I sent you a mail please
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EnglishWithJosh: 1:32am On Jun 27, 2020
EnglishWithJosh:
TO JOIN THE IELTS INTENSIVE TUTORIAL GROUP, SEND "IELTS" TO 08.0. 7.8. 7.2. 5.5. 5.5 THROUGH TELEGRAM ONLY.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM TUTORIAL GROUP

Note: You will need to download Telegram before you could join.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Ge0grapher(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2020
If you plan on taking IELTS exam this year, probably November ...
Join the new WhatsApp IELTS group, where we get to share materials, experiences, tips, ideas and educate ourselves on how to be successful ...
Click here
if the link doesn't work, send me a WhatsApp message @ zero eight one zero zero three seven zero eight eight one ...
Gracias
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by firpemi(f): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
I had my IELTS GT test today. During the listening test, my headset was not clear. It sounded like a radio not in its proper frequency.
I complained during the exam and the headset was replaced with a functioning one though it was in Section 4.
I filled the complaints form immediately after the exam. Anyone here experienced such and share the outcome from the organizers.
After the exam, I learned 2 people complained about the screeching during the listening test. I hope their CCTV is functioning, from the footage they will realize I raised my hand severally but I did not get the attention of the invigilator until we had eye contact and this was towards the end of section 3.
I am pained. I hope i get a positive response from them. o dun mi gan mi oo.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by rvpbae: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
firpemi

You might want to check the Canadian Express entry thread, someone recently complained about such and he wrote an email to idp Australia. He was rescheduled for free.

2 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Saeed348(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ge0grapher:
If you plan on taking IELTS exam this year, probably November ...
Join the new WhatsApp IELTS group, where we get to share materials, experiences, tips, ideas and educate ourselves on how to be successful ...
Click here
if the link doesn't work, send me a WhatsApp message @ zero eight one three seven zero eight eight one ...
Gracias
The number u dropped is not complete Sir
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by johnnybravo1990: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:ff39c23e-c1e2-49be-9249-7a85e700f219

I just released my book on IELTS writing. Click the the above link to access part of my book. The accessible part is on opinion essays. I hope it helps you guys.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Ge0grapher(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Saeed348:

The number u dropped is not complete Sir
Sorry bout that. ..it as been corrected ...
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:46am On Jun 28, 2020
It look like we both did the exam together smiley
firpemi:
I had my IELTS GT test today. During the listening test, my headset was not clear. It sounded like a radio not in its proper frequency.
I complained during the exam and the headset was replaced with a functioning one though it was in Section 4.
I filled the complaints form immediately after the exam. Anyone here experienced such and share the outcome from the organizers.
After the exam, I learned 2 people complained about the screeching during the listening test. I hope their CCTV is functioning, from the footage they will realize I raised my hand severally but I did not get the attention of the invigilator until we had eye contact and this was towards the end of section 3.
I am pained. I hope i get a positive response from them. o dun mi gan mi oo.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by firpemi(f): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
I'll @rvpbae. Thank you
rvpbae:
firpemi

You might want to check the Canadian Express entry thread, someone recently complained about such and he wrote an email to idp Australia. He was rescheduled for free.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by firpemi(f): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Did you complain after or during the exam?
adewumiopeyemi:
It look like we both did the exam together smiley
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EnglishWithJosh: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
EnglishWithJosh:
TO JOIN THE IELTS INTENSIVE TUTORIAL GROUP, SEND "IELTS" TO 08.0. 7.8. 7.2. 5.5. 5.5. THROUGH WHATSAPP ONLY.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by tushqueen(f): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
I got my result today, L,R,W,S 8.0, 7.5, 7.0, 7.5

7 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by tushqueen(f): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Overall band of 7.5.

Be positive
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by luminio: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2020
@Ge0grapher: THANK YOU FOR THIS INITIATIVE, BUT I DID NOT GET THE CORRECT NUMBER, PLEASE PASTE IT HERE. SO I CAN JOIN THE GROUP
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by firpemi(f): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2020
Congratulation babygirl.
tushqueen:
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by tushqueen(f): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
Thank you and congratulations in advance.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by JosephYemsol(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
tushqueen:

Hello tushqueen... Congrats. Am so happy for you. I felt goosebumps reading your message, as if na me get the result... grin grin..

Pls, I sent you a mail to request for a chat...im gonna be writing mine first week of August. Pls let's talk on WhatsApp...08169130705... Look forward to your msg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.