Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (589471 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EnglishWithJosh: 12:33am On Jul 19, 2020
EnglishWithJosh:
TO JOIN THE IELTS INTENSIVE TUTORIAL GROUP, SEND "IELTS" TO 08.0. 7.8. 7.2. 5.5. 5.5. THROUGH WHATSAPP ONLY.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by sodiamond: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Pls I need ielt materials too
diamondoge@yahoo.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Layohrt(f): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
crownchika:
Plz someone help me, i have some materials but they are numerous, i don't know were to start reading from. and I and my hubby can't afford to write dis exams twice. Plz guide me on were to start from.

Can you please share the materials with me
Email: jackson_phebe@yahoo.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by 1emmanuel1: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
What’s up! I also had problems with IELTS. I couldn't afford to fail any course. Then I found this article. I think this will be very helpful: https://international.studyfree.org/article9_eng

2 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Phina50: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hello Guys, so I had my IELTS Speaking today.

I don’t know how I feel because the examiner kept on stopping me. ����. Even the last question she asked me she couldn’t let me answer them. Then I think my only issue was her first question, I didn’t expand it� because she immediately asked me the next. I hope it won’t affect me .
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by sabbiboi: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Phina50:

I don’t know how I feel because the examiner kept on stopping me. ����. Even the last question she asked me she couldn’t let me answer them. Then I think my only issue was her first question, I didn’t expand it� because she immediately asked me the next. I hope it won’t affect me .

You'll be fine.

Pls, IELTS study material is needed
bakregreatness@gmail.com thank u
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by spenca: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Phina50:

Most often they do that when they have determined your proficiency already. If you started well thats good, otherwise maybe unfavourable.

Btw it is a way of rattling you.

MOD or BC?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Kidsister13: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2020
Please you all should advise me. Should I request for a refund and register with MOD or should I still wait. Honestly confused

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Wazony: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2020
Please does anyone know the procedure for refund, registered for IELTS bc since March, did the survey they sent to my email to shift the exam since then havn't heard from them. Taken another English test now wish for a refund.Any help please.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Swiftlee(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
I am scheduled to write my Exam in Enugu on 24th and 25th. I want to know if anybody is scheduled to write for this weekend like me too.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Remson23: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kidsister13:
Please you all should advise me. Should I request for a refund and register with MOD or should I still wait. Honestly confused

This is confusing! I registered with the British Council (Lagos picked as venue), but the message on my account still shows validity of test date, venue, and other arrangements - although they said all exam centers are closed for now except Lagos and Abuja. How true is this please?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EnglishWithJosh: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
EnglishWithJosh:
TO JOIN THE IELTS INTENSIVE TUTORIAL GROUP, SEND "IELTS" TO 08.0. 7.8. 7.2. 5.5. 5.5. THROUGH WHATSAPP ONLY.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Abeo2007: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2020
Thanks for useful tips!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by boyo44: 2:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Kidsister13:
do you register for the computer base or paper base
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by MERCHANDISER: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
helpee:
. I got mail today. I just checked online. They added one band to my writing. To God be the glory. IELTS sorted.
Did you request for test re-marking?
how come they increase Ur writing test result?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by MERCHANDISER: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Thereality19:

Yes they will refund you in no time
Just relax. It usually takes some time from the date your EOR is reviewed .
I sent you a pm, pls reply
what's the procedure for requesting for IELTS test re-marking?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by spenca: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
what's the procedure for requesting for IELTS test re-marking?

What body did you write with and which of the tests are you remarking ?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Wuraola2020: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Please what's the procedure for remarking? I wrote with IDP.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by spenca: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wuraola2020:
Please what's the procedure for remarking? I wrote with IDP.

Apply via their website
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Wuraola2020: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Thank you. So I don't have to go to their centre in person? Everything can be done online?

Apply via their website[/quote]
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by MERCHANDISER: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
spenca:

What body did you write with and which of the tests are you remarking ?
Festac ,IELTS Academics writing
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Aussie2doc: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by helpee(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Did you request for test re-marking?
how come they increase Ur writing test result?
Yes
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by MERCHANDISER: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
helpee:
Yes
what steps did you take
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by helpee(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

what steps did you take
Nothing. Mine was Academic though. The very day I got the result was the day I posted about it here. Since I got encouragement here, I applied for EOR same day. From the information I gathered online, you have a good chance if you need upgrade in speaking and /or writing since both are subjective. Rarely will you get an upgrade in listening and reading. Also, if you don't need more than 0.5, you stand a good chance. I actually needed an upgrade from.6.5 to 7.0 and I was lucky, they added one full band instead of 0.5. Go online to download the EOR form. Complete the forms and upload evidence of payment. That's all
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by MERCHANDISER: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2020
helpee:
Nothing. Mine was Academic though. The very day I got the result was the day I posted about it here. Since I got encouragement here, I applied for EOR same day. From the information I gathered online, you have a good chance if you need upgrade in speaking and /or writing since both are subjective. Rarely will you get an upgrade in listening and reading. Also, if you don't need more than 0.5, you stand a good chance. I actually needed an upgrade from.6.5 to 7.0 and I was lucky, they added one full band instead of 0.5. Go online to download the EOR form. Complete the forms and upload evidence of payment. That's all
After applying for remarking, when will the re-marked results come out? or how long will it take to be out?
Did you get refund of your money?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by spenca: 6:38am On Jul 26, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Festac ,IELTS Academics writing

MOD or BC

Since it is writing you can go ahead if you kniw you did better than you were graded
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by helpee(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2020
tushqueen:
Congratulations helpee! Feels good to know that your band was upgraded. Congrats brother!

For those asking (I don't know how to tag names on NL, I will be glad if anyone is Willi g to guide me), I registered with bother BC and IDP. I initially registered with BC to write my exam on 20the June but I received a cancelation mail from them due to COVID scare. So I requested for a refund and immediately registered with IDP so as to meet up with JUne 20 cos I needed the result urgently.

The materials that really helped me; I wasn't able to download Cambridge resources though I heard they are great. I used IELTS Liz website, and future learn to understand the 4 sections. Learnt about question techniques and practiced. I also subscribed to daily listening practice on YouTube and this helped me a lot in my listening section.

All the best guys!
Thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EnglishWithJosh: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
EnglishWithJosh:
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Kidsister13: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2020
boyo44:
do you register for the computer base or paper base

It was paper base in Port Harcourt. Now I am seeing that it's only computer base that is available in lagos and Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.