Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Immigration Recruitment Scandal: Goodluck Jonathan May Lose 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Recruitment Scandal: Goodluck Jonathan May Lose 2015 Election (864 Views)

May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Recruitment Scandal: Goodluck Jonathan May Lose 2015 Election by Polchiz(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2014
Falsehood is the greatest crime against humanity, especially if such lies are meant for public consumption.

The immigration recruitment exercise in which many innocent graduates lost their lives, money and other valuable materials is still fresh in my mind.

For a very long time FG jobs can ONLY be gotten through nepotism, bribery and man-know-man. When the immigration recruitment began, we thought the FG under the watch of GEJ has embraced transparency. Unfortunately, it further portrayed the cluelessness, lies, nepotism and corruption that this administration is known for.

Consequently, my questions for Mr. President and his supporters are:
1. Where is the money of our graduates?

2. What is the outcome of the committee meeting GEJ set up to look into this crucial matter?

3. Have the families of the diseased been compensated with appointments as promised?

4. What happened to the clueless minister who organized this inadvertent recruitment?

Goodluck Jonathan should not mistake Nigerian youths (graduates) for fools.

2015 is around the corner and his I-don't-care attitude towards an important matter like this can jeopardize his 2015 ambition.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Scandal: Goodluck Jonathan May Lose 2015 Election by 2cato: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2014
If he wins i will suggest u and ur minions should go and stand in front of his motorcade and shout a big no so as to stop him.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment Scandal: Goodluck Jonathan May Lose 2015 Election by Polchiz(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
2cato: If he wins i will suggest u and ur minions should go and stand in front of his motorcade and shout a big no so as to stop him.

Is that all you can say?

You and your spineless president will be shocked.

The youths are angry!
Re: Immigration Recruitment Scandal: Goodluck Jonathan May Lose 2015 Election by omenka(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Polchiz: Falsehood is the greatest crime against humanity, especially if such lies are meant for public consumption.

The immigration recruitment exercise in which many innocent graduates lost their lives, money and other valuable materials is still fresh in my mind.

For a very long time FG jobs can ONLY be gotten through nepotism, bribery and man-know-man. When the immigration recruitment began, we thought the FG under the watch of GEJ has embraced transparency. Unfortunately, it further portrayed the cluelessness, lies, nepotism and corruption that this administration is known for.

2. What is the outcome of the committee meeting GEJ set up to look into this crucial matter?

3. Have the families of the diseased been compensated with appointments as promised?

4. What happened to the clueless minister who organized this inadvertent recruitment?

2015 is around the corner and his I-don't-care attitude towards an important matter like this can jeopardize his 2015 ambition.
Fully endorsed!!!

These are the kind of questions the youths of this country should be asking!!

We have a chance to right the wrongs of this admin and others past!

Vote out PDP!!
Re: Immigration Recruitment Scandal: Goodluck Jonathan May Lose 2015 Election by Onyiridike(f): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Polchiz: Falsehood is the greatest crime against humanity, especially if such lies are meant for public consumption.

This Otuoke man actually underestimates what the youths can do.

We will fight and threaten him with our votes come 2015.

Enough of his deceit and lies. We can not take this any more.

Please MODS, front page please. All unemployed graduates must read this and get ready to vote PDP (GEJ) out.

(1) (Reply)

Security Men And Students Killed In FCE Kano Attack / 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender / Buhari Resists Pressure To Drop Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.