Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think (3447 Views)

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by badboym: 6:34am On Oct 23, 2008
''Do you know HIV/AIDS is not as real as you think ? '', That was what a Doctor told me when I went for test in his laboratory cos I did every other test and refused to be tested for the HIV/AIDS.Ever since the day I disvirgined,I have always thought I had HIV/AIDS cos I had Gonorrhea after a few days.

Ever since then,I have been having sex without protection.I was thinking I was the one infecting girls with HIV . Whenever I got sick,Am like God it looks like am gonna die soon.Whenever I watched an awareness advert on TV or hear it on radio,you'll notice a look on my face then like someone who's infected.Where I feel pains most is when I sit with my Mum and discuss the future knowing all what she has gone through to get me to where I am today,I feel so bad and feel like a failure and am like "God,my Mum'll be the one to bury me?What have I done to myself ? "

I also had this friend who felt the way I felt and unlike me,he too got staph the first time he screwed a girl.At a point,we started falling sick.From one ailment to another.So he decided to take the bold step and so he went for the test,and he came out negative.When he told me,I was like what ?, How come ? This was a guy who screws indiscriminately.After he had came out negative,I said to m yself,That means I could be negative too but then I had a rethink with the awareness I have had and like asked myself this questions,

Me and this guy din't screw the same girls so it's possible the I have it.As at then,I wanted to go for it,but was scared.Truly,it's better not to know you have it than to know you have it.At a time it became a willy nilly affair for me to go for it cos I wanted to go and school abroad and the medical results were needed.To cut the long story short,I went for the test and after the Doctor had took my blood,I started asking myself questions as well thinking of all the girls I had screwed.Most especially the prostitute who I had screwed without condoms.Some with their private stinking like rotten magotty cheese.

How could I forget my last Infidelity bitch who I screwed without condoms, Those girls at the club who'll never let you rest most especially for someone like me who buys like 2or 3 bottles of red label/hennesy when I go to the club.I never used condom for anyone of them.Sometimes they tell me not to cum inside of them but I still end up doing that.

While I was deep in this thoughts the Doctor came and gave me the scare of my life.He gave the results to me in a way I thought I was positive.SO I thought well,it's happened it's happened,but to my suprise I looked closely and when I found out I was negative,I still did not beleive .I had to tell him to please be sincere if I was positive,I would just go for the treatment and he told me I was negative.I was so happy and gave him some change xtra.Ever since then,I've been screwing with condoms, Abi?,

SO here's my advice to everyone that reads this, Go for that test b4 it's too late.HIV/AIDS is not truly as real as you think.

Good Luck
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by richo(m): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2008
guy ur message make sense but u dnt have toi paste everywhere pls!!!!!it is annoying

i even tried highlighting it and pressing delete angry angry
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by spikedcylinder: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2008
Fool yourself you hear?
HIV is every bit as real as the air you breathe. Don't come here and preach this nonsense because you came out lucky. You screw "mogotty cheesy" pu$$ies and you're proud of yourself. Dirty, stinky maniac! angry

1 Like

Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by ashe2(f): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2008
Are u on drugs?
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by asitis(f): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2008
HIV/AIDS is not as real as you think? What planet are on badboym, just because you got off lucky doesn't mean HIV?AIDS is not real.
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by dipo2much(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2008
Hmmmm. Tru. Most ppl dont get the msg,but i think i do
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by badboym: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Fool yourself you hear?
HIV is every bit as real as the air you breathe. Don't come here and preach this nonsense because you came out lucky. You screw "mogotty cheesy" pu$$ies and you're proud of yourself. Dirty, stinky maniac! angry

Must every post warrant an insult from dumbheads like you ?, I am not proud I did Idiot.What I meant there was if I was gonna be positive,that must be where I got it from.If you so think you're old enough to have ears as stated in your damn profile , then you should be old enough to know that message I was trying to pass out is that lots of people who think they have it due to the awareness they got don't truly have it.

And Yes AIDS is real.
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by badboym: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2008
dipo2much:

Hmmmm. Tru. Most people don't get the msg,but i think i do

I wish only intellectually endowed people like you were the only ones here, But it's just normal to have morons like spikedcylinder .Afterall na good bad and ugly dey the life.
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by izeek(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2008
@spike
easy on the guy now, he is not trying to promote unprotected sex,
i think what he is saying is that the hype around the hiv/aids issues was just too much simple.

@ post,
u self get mind sha, even if i had a strong feeling that i was positive,
i will not screw a LovePeddler unprotec ted, talkless of magotty cheesy privates.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2008
badboym:

Must every post warrant an insult from dumbheads like you ?, I am not proud I did Idiot.
badboym:

But it's just normal to have morons like spikedcylinder.
So who's doin most of the insulting now?
truth is u did come out like u were discountenancing the gravity of the carnage called HIV/AIDS. even I got that impression initially.

i agree with ur actual message however, everyone shld be encouraged to go for the test.
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by badboym: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2008
izeek:

@spike
easy on the guy now, he is not trying to promote unprotected sex,
i think what he is saying is that the hype around the hiv/aids issues was just too much simple.

@ post,
u self get mind sha, even if i had a strong feeling that i was positive,
i will not screw a LovePeddler unprotec ted, talkless of magotty cheesy privates.

I dint know it was gonna stink.She looked clean.I dint even noticed it when the kissing and all that was going on.It was when I got inside . You know it's hard to bacck out then
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by Gamine(f): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2008
ROTFLMAO.

This dude is even worse than the villagers we went to sensitize on HIV/AIDS

they Said HIV was no more in Nigeria, they said it was now in Togo.

Atleast they know the thing exists

While this "Enlightened" pesin denies its existence.

buahahah tehehehhee grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by MrCrackles(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2008
Waste of Bloody time reading this

Bare trash!!!

1 Like

Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by spikedcylinder: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2008
If the government and other NGO's take on the "HIV is not so real" campaign, imagine what would happen? Imagine the catastrophe when they haven't even been able to convince a sizable percentage of people to have responsible and safe sex!

And then this prostitute kisser is coming here to yarn dust!

Shior. undecided undecided
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by whitelexi(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by izeek(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2008
my advise is since u know ur status, u bera just stick to one person.
even condoms aint so sure.
u have stories of broken cd's and all that kinda thing.
so take care.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by plappville(f): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2008
badboym:

I dint know it was going to stink.She looked clean.I dint even noticed it when the kissing and all that was going on.It was when I got inside . You know it's hard to bacck out then

WHAT KIND OF GUY ARE U VERY CHEAP (SALOPE) according to the french word, and u are so bold to tell how u ve been scrubing street girls,
Be inform that u are also a street boy. please turn to God for he will be please to welcome u.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by freakyy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2008
One question, When exactly do u use protection, Cos i still cant see how smart u are, You have the moneyy to buy 3 bottles of Red label but can seem to buy a condom,
Mazafaka angry!!
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by Outstrip(f): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2008
Mybe you guys should read this first before you think you know what he is saying.
Anyway to the poster, how nasty can you be to be boinking someone that stunk like maggoty cheese. You are nasty sha.
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by Akinagirl(f): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2008
You fuking slowpoke, I cannot believe that you came on here with that. It is very real, and people are dying everyday because of it. And you sit here saying its not real because your dumb ass lucked out? You are soooo lucky you ignorant bastard. Too bad you didn't get the disease, and people who have only had sex only once has it. angry
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by Akinagirl(f): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2008
Honestly, no one should be afraid to test themselves. Whether they think theyhave it or not. Its important so that you don't infect others. Aids/HIV is real. So please protect yourself. But I see you learned from your mistakes. Keep it that way, you got off easy.
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by spikedcylinder: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2008
Outstrip:

Mybe you guys should read this first before you think you know what he is saying.
Anyway to the poster, how nasty can you be to be boinking someone that stunk like maggoty cheese. You are nasty sha.

What was in his original post? "Please get tested but bear in mind that HIV isn't real?"

Really? undecided undecided
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by Busybody2(f): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2008
Badboym

Testimony time cheesy God is good cool that is if you believe in God, since you don't believe HIV/AIDS is real grin
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by JJYOU: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2008
clap for yourself. some of those rubbish "i have got aids" ads should be pulled off air though. i think they are mis guided. comes accross as meaning i have it yet i am functioning like nothing happened.
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by yimiton(f): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2008
Most especially the prostitute who I had screwed without condoms.Some with their private stinking like rotten magotty cheese

How could I forget my last Infidelity bitch who I screwed without condoms, Those girls at the club who'll never let you rest most especially for someone like me who buys like 2or 3 bottles of red label/hennesy when I go to the club.I never used condom for anyone of them. Sometimes they tell me not to come inside of them but I still end up doing that.

Really can't believe people still go around having sex with such carelessness and utter indiscipline. This guy was having it as it it was going out of fashion.

Buddy, you may be just lucky this time around, but remember to go for a confirmatory test in 6 months, it's very possible it just hasn't manifested yet.
And one thing I noticed, you're not doing the screwing here, you're being screwed because you lack total self control, and you call someone a bitch  shocked ? Oh my gosh! See the pot calling the kettle black.

Finally, instead of deciding to use condoms, decide to abstain until marriage then, you can have it with only your wife. Remember, even condoms are not 100% safe.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by JJYOU: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2008
dying young is in vogue by the look of it.
yimiton:

Really can't believe people still go around having sex with such carelessness and utter indiscipline. This guy was having it as it it was going out of fashion.
And one thing I noticed, you're not doing the screwing here, you're being screwed because you lack total self control, and you call someone a bitch  shocked ? Oh my gosh! See the pot calling the kettle black.

Finally, instead of deciding to use condoms, decide to abstain until marriage then, you can have it with only your wife. Remember, even condoms are not 100% safe.
condoms is naija cure for promisquity
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by Angolobabe(f): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2008
ur very annoying and very wicked person , ur the kind of people that  spread HIV  when they know or think they got it and want others people down with them,I'm such u`ve got other disease apart from HIV,better get tested for other STD ,because some STD can even kill u faster than HIV itself.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2008
Another complete waste of time. It is not just AIDS you should be concerned about when you sleep with everything that moves. What is the point of education in Africa?
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by spikedcylinder: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2008
rickky421:

Another complete waste of time. It is not just AIDS you should be concerned about when you sleep with everything that moves. What is the point of education in Africa?

No o! He knows. See here;

I have always thought I had HIV/AIDS because I had Gonorrhea after a few days.
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by jintujinta(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2008
While i am not disputing that you tested nagative, i also want to advise you that you go back and check, say in 6 months time. the virus doesnt show until after 6 months. So if your test was done within six months after you had unprotected sex, please go check back.

Please, for everyone, for no reason should anyone sleep with a anybody without protection, forget the urge; AIDs is reaaaaalllllllll
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by Jodesky(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2008
Badboym
I really sympathise with you as you've been very unkind to yourself. You have no reason to fret about anyone castigating you over your confessions.
You know what? You come out as some vulgar, dirty and uncultured person. U need to go clean up your manners. Your tell-tale doesnt depict you as someone who is near hygienic with your person and environment. Please forgive me if Im being hard on you but your story stinks and I aint sure if you dont. Now you're boasting abt condoms when we all know it could tear up right at the peak of action and more often than not, you will have to spill it right there as desires would have taken over.
The truth is that the HIV virus takes up to six months to incubate so you still need to take another step of faith. You will be in the clear if another test puts you in the negative six months after the last one.
Wish you all the best.
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by badboym: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2008
The bad one is back.Now time to reply all your mails.
Jodesky:

Badboym
You come out as some vulgar, dirty and uncultured person. U need to go clean up your manners. Your tell-tale doesnt depict you as someone who is near hygienic with your person and environment. Please forgive me if I'm being hard on you but your story stinks and I aint sure if you don't. Now you're boasting about condoms when we all know it could tear up right at the peak of action and more often than not, you will have to spill it right there as desires would have taken over.
The truth is that the HIV virus takes up to six months to incubate so you still need to take another step of faith. You will be in the clear if another test puts you in the negative six months after the last one.
Wish you all the best.

Thanks.You made sense and that's what I was told by the Doctor but then you know what?.I really don't give a damn what you call me.Dirty , rough whatsoever.Am just me and nothing can change that.Be yourself.

All the best for you too

jintujinta:

While i am not disputing that you tested nagative, i also want to advise you that you go back and check, say in 6 months time. the virus doesnt show until after 6 months. So if your test was done within six months after you had unprotected sex, please go check back.

Please, for everyone, for no reason should anyone sleep with a anybody without protection, forget the urge; AIDs is reaaaaalllllllll

Makes sense to me.
spikedcylinder:

No o! He knows. See here;

Now for me or still against me?

rickky421:

I really don't get you right.Am sure aware of other diseases.
Angolobabe:

ur very annoying and very wicked person , ur the kind of people that  spread HIV  when they know or think they got it and want others people down with them,I'm such u`ve got other disease apart from HIV,better get tested for other STD ,because some STD can even kill u faster than HIV itself.

I guess you dint read the post well b4 answering.I no go blame you.This is not the first time someone is replying to this blindly and for the records,sorry to disappoint you.No am STDs free. tongue
yimiton:

Buddy, you may be just lucky this time around, but remember to go for a confirmatory test in 6 months, it's very possible it just hasn't manifested yet.

I know all that, I called someone a bitch?Feel free to call me an asshole.I don't give a Bleep.
Busy_body:

Badboym

Testimony time cheesy God is good cool that is if you believe in God, since you don't believe HIV/AIDS is real grin

Why not.Your name says it all.It's real.I guess I was just too poetic in the post and that's why you dint understand, All this JSS 1 people on nairaland self. grin
spikedcylinder:

What was in his original post? "Please get tested but bear in mind that HIV isn't real?"

Really? undecided undecided

On the contrary dummy,it means it's real but you might not have it even though you think you do.
Akinagirl:

Honestly, no one should be afraid to test themselves. Whether they think theyhave it or not. Its important so that you don't infect others. Aids/HIV is real. So please protect yourself. But I see you learned from your mistakes. Keep it that way, you got off easy.

Thank you thank you thank you,Far too Kind
Akinagirl:

You fuking slowpoke, I cannot believe that you came on here with that. It is very real, and people are dying everyday because of it. And you sit here saying its not real because your dumb ass lucked out? You are soooo lucky you ignorant bastard. Too bad you didn't get the disease, and people who have only had sex only once has it. angry

I wont diss back cos you corrected yourself. smiley
freakyy:

One question, When exactly do u use protection, because i still can't see how smart u are, You have the moneyy to buy 3 bottles of Red label but can seem to buy a condom,
Mazafaka angry!!

I dint like using condoms cos I like it that way plus I thought I already got it so what was the need even though I heard that if someone whose infected meets someone who is as well,then he'll die quick.I thought that was a kind of way of safeguarding the people who're not infected yet.

plappville:

WHAT KIND OF GUY ARE U VERY CHEAP (SALOPE) according to the french word, and u are so bold to tell how u ve been scrubing street girls,
Be inform that u are also a street boy. please turn to God for he will be please to welcome u.

Whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ddd / She Wants To Tsate Me. / weLL IF I Am, ITZ NON OF YA BIZZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.