Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose (14515 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 11:09am On May 09, 2011
In the media we are made to believe that blackmen are the only group of men who spread HIV on a global scale to women but this is the story of a white lady who was on a mission to infect as many blackmen as possible with HIV aids.She was nicknamed the aids assasin.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-391418/Woman-jailed-deliberately-infecting-lover-HIV.html
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by InkedNerd(f): 11:10am On May 09, 2011
Wow, that's messed up tongue

The woman is a jackass. Because one black man supposedly gave her HIV doesn't mean she needs to go attack black men. Besides, she's partially to blame for her situation. She knowingly engaged in unprotected sex so its not just the guy that is to blame.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MMM2(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2011
no be small thing
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 2:47pm On May 09, 2011
M M M:

no be small thing

How you know the guy infected her has a small thing? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 2:47pm On May 09, 2011
I guess all black dicks aren't good clean dicks huh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 09, 2011
I feel sorry that they had to learn it that way but black men
need to be taught a VALUABLE LESSON. [decided to be nice! lipsrsealed].

1 Like

Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 3:01pm On May 09, 2011
Hey Sis! cheesy

Right. They say that the black women around the world are being infected with HIV the fastest because some black men being down low with their homosexuality but uhmm say who?

1 Like

Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hey Sis! cheesy

Right. They say that the black women around the world are being infected with HIV the fastest because some black men being down low with their homosexuality but uhmm say who?

I will tell you the truth I do believe the highlighted statement and I also believe it is the direct result of black men who are having s3x with women
like it is about to go out of fashion! They like to explore different types of women and feel they just HAVE to sample. They the go and have unprotected s3x with other women [or men lipsrsealed] thereafter and contract disgusting diseases. We black women playing the 'loyal role' are subjected to this dark side of 'playerism'. It's maddening!
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by aminalib(f): 3:27pm On May 09, 2011
That is really bad, but everyne is an adult u pay for not protecting yourself.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

How you know the guy infected her has a small thing?   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

LOL. Mrs. Chima truly is not Nigerian. MMM meant something entirely different.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 11:12am On May 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hey Sis! cheesy

In America a lot of white guys get raped by black inmates in prison.Blond haired white guys are their favourite hits and this is one reason many white guys jion racist groups like the aryan brotherhood once they get locked up in jail.Black americans dont regard it as homosexuality but being on the downlow.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Tosinville(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2011
no be small matter o!
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by babyme1(f): 11:36am On May 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

How you know the guy infected her has a small thing?   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
You obviously know nothing about Nigerian English grin
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Tosinville(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2011
^^lol, not all what aliens see on nigerian site that they'll contribute to it most especially that Chima.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by stuffs4me(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2011
You obviously know nothing about Nigerian English Grin
she's just a dumb girl. She knows nothing about anything.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 2:14pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

LOL. Mrs. Chima truly is not Nigerian. MMM meant something entirely different.

And I do not want to be. lipsrsealed

baby.me:

You obviously know nothing about Nigerian English grin

LMAO@ Nigerian English grin grin grin grin Uhmm. Okay. Some Americans use sarcasm in their writing and you obviously missed it.

Tosinville:

^^lol, not all what aliens see on nigerian site that they'll contribute to it most especially that Chima.

I do not expect dumb people to detect sarcasm. You are doing a good job jumping in where you can fit in. Let play fetch and see how long you find the ball. lipsrsealed

stuffs4me:

she's just a dumb girl. She knows nothing about anything.

Let me guess, Fstranger's other nut? Is that your club pick up line? How is working for you?
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 2:16pm On May 10, 2011
M M M:

no be small thing

I am waiting on my answer. angry angry angry
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 2:25pm On May 10, 2011
tom28:

In America a lot of white guys get violated by black inmates in prison.Blond haired white guys are their favourite hits and this is one reason many white guys jion racist groups like the aryan brotherhood once they get locked up in jail.Black americans dont regard it as homosexuality but being on the downlow.

Where are your sources about white guys being violated by black inmates in prison? How does that correlates with the white woman going around infecting black men with HIV In UK?

A downlow man know having sex with another man would be viewed as a homosexual act. The sole purpose of them being on the downlow is to avoid ridicules from family members and save face in general public. Downlow men are typically bisexual men who are having sex with both men and women but many of them have stronger attraction to males which cause break up in in their heterosexual relationship with the woman and maintain their homosexual relationship with the man.

Black men are typically more reserve when it come to being openly gay in comparison to white men because in the black community homosexuality is taboo hence the rise of downlow men and women. There are women as well who are doing the same thing but with other women. Most white community are embracing of homosexuality which is the main reason why white men are more openly gay than black men. CDC states that black women have the highest infection rate in comparison to other nationalities and many of black women had or have some relationship with a man who is on the downlow.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 2:27pm On May 10, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I will tell you the truth I do believe the highlighted statement and I also believe it is the direct result of black men who are having s3x with women
like it is about to go out of fashion! They like to explore different types of women and feel they just HAVE to sample. They the go and have unprotected s3x with other women [or men  lipsrsealed] thereafter and contract disgusting diseases. We black women playing the 'loyal role' are subjected to this dark side of 'playerism'. It's maddening!

Yes, I agree.  Look at the post I wrote to Tom28.  It is an additional passage to what you are saying.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Where are your sources about white guys being violated by black inmates in prison? How does that correlates with the white woman going around infecting black men with HIV In UK?

A downlow man know having sex with another man would be viewed as a homosexual act. The sole purpose of them being on the downlow is to avoid ridicules from family members and save face in general public. Downlow men are typically bisexual men who are having sex with both men and women but many of them have stronger attraction to males which cause break up in in their heterosexual relationship with the woman and maintain their homosexual relationship with the man.

Black men are typically more reserve when it come to being openly gay in comparison to white men because in the black community homosexuality is taboo hence the rise of downlow men and women. There are women as well who are doing the same thing but with other women. Most white community are embracing of homosexuality which is the main reason why white men are more openly gay than black men. CDC states that black women have the highest infection rate in comparison to other nationalities and many of black women had or have some relationship with a man who is on the downlow.
It doesnt correlate to the white woman but was refering to what you were talking about being on the downlow.Its mainly a behaviour among black american men and yes many white inmates in prison have complained of being sexually violated by Hot blk inmates.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrCork17: 2:56pm On May 10, 2011
tom28. bro did she contaminate you? undecided
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 3:13pm On May 10, 2011
tom28:

It doesnt correlate to the white woman but was refering to what you were talking about being on the downlow.Its mainly a behaviour among black american men and yes many white inmates in prison have complained of being sexually violated by Hot blk inmates.

I will have to confer with the prison correctional officers who would know ore in depth than you about the which "color" men are raped the most. I am sure there wouldn't be any data recorded but men in general who is homosexual or bisexual aren't as picky as heterosexual men when it comes to liking someone. Homosexual men aren't choosing their mate base on the color of their skin nor whom they will have sex with.

I am sure just as well as black men having sex with white men and raping them it is just as well as white men having sex with black men and raping them too. The only different black men won't share they have been raped. A few of them would but 90% never report being raped.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 10, 2011
cheesy Mister Cork you staying two throw stones away from her so i ought to be asking you that and besides i dont do white girls shocked
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 10, 2011
@Mrs.Chima

Please, that was not sarcasm. You just don't understand what "no be small thing" means. You quickly jumped to an idiotiic conclusion like you always do, and asked a dumb question like you always do. What is wrong in asking about the meaning of the phrasal slang? You spend the best part of your life, 24-7, on a Nigerian website and you say that you don't want to be a Nigerian; I do not expect you to admit it, but it is very evident from the amount of time you spend with us.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 10, 2011
", but men in general who is[sic] homosexual or bisexual aren't as picky as heterosexual men when it comes to liking someone"

The gay folks---both men and women---, whom I know, are extremely picky. But did that lead me to make a sweeping generalization about a whole group of people? No, it didn't? Stop generalizing and shut the hell up!
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 10, 2011
'No be small thing' means "this is serious". I am not Nigerian and I know that. It's not a big deal if someone didn't.
The sky ain't falling and the sun ain't gonna turn into an instant Red Giant ok? move on.

@ Tom you seem to be on this *raape in jail thing, which has nothing to do with the topic btw [unless it has to do with
the fact that they contract that disease that way if not by frigging random women without a condom], too much.
A white woman, one of many, is infecting black men on purpose. What is your take on that?

*spelled this way to evade the word sensor.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by InkedNerd(f): 6:31pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@Mrs.Chima

Please, that was not sarcasm. You just don't understand what "no be small thing" means. You quickly jumped to an idiotiic conclusion like you always do, and asked a dumb question like you always do. What is wrong in asking about the meaning of the phrasal slang? You spend the best part of your life, 24-7, on a Nigerian website and you say that you don't want to be a Nigerian; I do not expect you to admit it, but it is very evident from the amount of time you spend with us.

Wow, talk about dishin' it out grin

You know, some people may not be too fond of your remarks but I like the fact that you're brutally honest.

Mrs.Chima:

I will have to confer with the prison correctional officers who would know ore in depth than you about the which "color" men are violated the most.  I am sure there wouldn't be any data recorded but men in general who is homosexual or bisexual aren't as picky as heterosexual men when it comes to liking someone.  Homosexual men aren't choosing their mate base on the color of their skin nor whom they will have sex with.  

I am sure just as well as black men having sex with white men and despoiling them it is just as well as white men having sex with black men and despoiling them too.  The only different black men won't share they have been violated.  A few of them would but 90% never report being violated.  

Sorry Mrs. Chima, but I'm gonna have to side with omo_to_dun on the generalization comment. What you're saying is a matter of opinion, not fact.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Where are your sources about white guys being violated by black inmates in prison?  How does that correlates with the white woman going around infecting black men with HIV In UK? 

A downlow man know having sex with another man would be viewed as a homosexual act.  The sole purpose of them being on the downlow is to avoid ridicules from family members and save face in general public.  Downlow men are typically bisexual men who are having sex with both men and women but many of them have stronger attraction to males which cause break up in in their heterosexual relationship with the woman and maintain their homosexual relationship with the man. 

Black men are typically more reserve when it come to being openly gay in comparison to white men because in the black community homosexuality is taboo hence the rise of downlow men and women.  There are women as well who are doing the same thing but with other women.  Most white community are embracing of homosexuality which is the main reason why white men are more openly gay than black men.  CDC states that black women have the highest infection rate in comparison to other nationalities and many of black women had or have some relationship with a man who is on the downlow. 

[size=18pt]
NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
and you know sis that red part is VERY sad! We have no way of knowing
who fits that description unless he comes out of the closet or if we contract an STD, STI or STV. undecided
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 10, 2011
@MrsDarkSkin

Anything that is not a big deal can always be made into one. If you read my first comment, you may notice that I was rather amused that she didn't know what it meant, given that she has spent all her time on a Nigerian site; however, there is nothing wrong in not knowing something, you just have to ask instead of trying to play it off like you meant something else. Only unrepentant idiiots do so. Mrs.Chima sucks at intelligent debates and knows not how to attack the issues logically but knows only how to attack her debaters; give it a few minutes, she'll come in here ignoring all the points I and other reasonable posters have brought up and will start to talk about completely unrelated events, leaving one to consequently imagine how she has managed to get thus far in life.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by hunkyjohn(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2011
Damn!
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 8:28pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@MrsDarkSkin

Anything that is not a big deal can always be made into one. If you read my first comment, you may notice that I was rather amused that she didn't know what it meant, given that she has spent all her time on a Nigerian site; however, there is nothing wrong in not knowing something, you just have to ask instead of trying to play it off like you meant something else. Only unrepentant idiiots do so. Mrs.Chima sucks at intelligent debates and knows not how to attack the issues logically but knows only how to attack her debaters; give it a few minutes, she'll come in here ignoring all the points I and other reasonable posters have brought up and will start to talk about completely unrelated events, leaving one to consequently imagine how she has managed to get thus far in life.

In order for me to have an intelligent debate, I would first need to have an intellectual opponent. So far I haven't seen anyone worthy of such debate nor important enough topics. You want to debate about the plight of self hatred and the origin of HIV which either one are worthy of a chit chat let alone a debate.

I do not care if you (the failed mind reader) do not think I was being sarcastic or didn't know what the phrase meant and UNLIKE YOU I do not take mediocre things serious for I love happiness. I will leave the sadness and hatred to you and I wonder how you managed to get thus far without croaking to death of a heart attack. Too much self hatred and sadness is not good boo boo.

I will CONTINUE to be on this SITE that is not OWNED by you as long as you are sucking up the fresh air and clean water of USA. You can't do shit about it. Now what.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by violent(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2011
It's funny how people miss humor or pun or just general play on words!. . . It's quite entertaining for wise ones to laugh at the fools folly.

here I am thinking everyone would get the humor in this phrase. . . "How you know the guy infected her has a small thing?". .

.boy, was i surprised?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

'omo See Bress- Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge Boobs Causing Stir On Online(pics / Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! / Online Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.