Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

She Said He Is Her School Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said He Is Her School Father (1207 Views)

She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / As A Parent What Would You Do If Ya Son Is In A Relationship With School Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said He Is Her School Father by mrfree(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2014
A lady did a picmix of her picture with that of another guy and post it online, when her boyfriend saw it, he asked her to explain, she said he is her school father and she has no explanation for that........... Abeg shey dem dey do school father for polytechnic? what are the responsibilities of a school father? Pls I need you comment becos, my friend need help ooo. According to him this is not the first time she will be doing it.

2 Likes

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by omoelu1(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2014
in this case, it's either of these two things:
she is lying or she is telling the truth.

and op, are you sure that "boyfriend" is not you
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by vizkiz: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2014
brb Op, lemmie laugh small grin

Ok now let's be serious angry

1. You are the boyfriend who's girl's gat a school father (yes we know)

2. He might/might not be her school father

3. The duties of a school father are as follows...

* provide money for her whenever she is broke
* be as a "not too" father figure
* be that guy her parents always call whenever he number isn't available (she might have informed them about his "fatherism"wink
* be that guy who gets to kiss, romance, and probably furck her when her bf is outta the state cheesy
* be that guy who give advice whenever she needs one...expecially with her relationships

4 Likes

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by mrfree(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2014
omoelu1: in this case, it's either of these two things:
she is lying or she is telling the truth.

and op, are you sure that "boyfriend" is not you

its not me but you have not answer my question abt responsibilities of a school father.
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by mrfree(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2014
Y una dey think say na me?
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by Sunkyphil(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2014
if i hear
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2014
personally, i think the girl is either saying the truth or lying :d
on a more serious note, i think it depends on a kind of daughter she is........buh don't think she's having sex with her school Father :d :d :d . Incest is a very big crime :d

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by marieolae(f): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2014
Some things are OBVIOUS lies. But u are deceiving yourself. Ur trying to convince urself that she is saying the truth. Life is too short for dis

3 Likes

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by Karlebolu(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
It's simple op, just pix mix you pics with that of your sugar mummy.... Oh! Sorry, I meant school mother and post it on online then wait for her reaction.

Action they say, speaks louder than words.
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by DonaldGenes(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
marieolae: Some things are OBVIOUS lies. But u are deceiving yourself. Ur trying to convince urself that she is saying the truth. Life is too short for dis
Lolz funny qirl

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by Tymax(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
marieolae: Some things are OBVIOUS lies. But u are deceiving yourself. Ur trying to convince urself that she is saying the truth. Life is too short for dis
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by beinstein(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
school father?
Polytechnic?
And mix pictures posted and not that of her BF?
Why won't i use my God-given brain to know this lady is a stark liar?

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
mrfree: A lady did a picmix of her picture with that of another guy and post it online, when her boyfriend saw it, he asked her to explain, she said he is her school father and she has no explanation for that........... Abeg shey dem dey do school father for polytechnic? what are the responsibilities of a school father? Pls I need you comment becos, my friend need help ooo. According to him this is not the first time she will be doing it.
OP, make u remember a shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on! No be today Oº°ÚÚ°ºh

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by NiniArike(f): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lie!! He's her secx mate.

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by marieolae(f): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Lolz funny qirl
lolz

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father by marieolae(f): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2014
Tymax: cheesy cheesy cheesy
smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Dating A Spouse In D Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.