Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free (1085 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Hilarious!!! A School Father And His School Daughter / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by mrfree(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
My Dear Nairalanders,

I have been dating this lady over a year now.
When she got to school, she started posting her Pictures with this Muslim guy,
At times she does a Pic Mix of the guy and hers (Joining both pictures together)
on several occasion,
When I asked her she said he is her school father, both she addresses him as
Sweetheart on Facebook and always tags him on all the pictures she uploads and
lots more.
She does not call me, I do the calling.
She stays alone off campus but when I call her at Night around 10 pm,11 pm I hear voices
of males at the background. There was a day I called her around 11:30 pm she told me that
she saw off a male friend of hers.

Should I continue with the relationship? or Am I wasting my time?

Please I need you cogent advice and if you have any question feel free to ask me, I will answer.
Thanks for understanding as I wait for your response.
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by HungerBAD: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
Inbox me your address.

I promise to show up at your place, with a belt in my hands to flog some Maturity into you. School father in an higher institution? na boarding School?you lost her a long time ago.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by eyeview: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Youngman,you are wasting your time still thinking you are still in a relationship with this girl.
Are you that naïve?

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by misspicy(f): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
well i will say the young lady is being carried away by school life,she is yet to find her feet...

for those screaming school father in higher institution,yes its very possible,i used to have a school father and school mother when i newly gained admission till they both graduated and i was school mother to someone too till i graduated....

2 Likes

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha lwkmd same I no fit shout joor guy bounce out like tennis ball she is tricking you

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Op hw old are ulet access you from that angle becos i have never seen a guy as daft as u are..

Hw many times she don upload ur pixiranucheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by mrfree(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
CC: MODs
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
school father ke..
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Buuh how we wan takk knw? E fit b tru or lie
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by texzola(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
U got 2 be kiddin me Bro"
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by mrfree(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
texzola:
U got 2 be kiddin me Bro"

AM serious and not kidding
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dem don get U....... School Father keh...

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kai. This kain mumu no dey get part 2. . .
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by DiegoNakel(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
STUPIDITY IN SOME MEN CAN'T BE MEASURED !!!

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
I am not sure, bro. But I think you are wasting your time.
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by longjohnsilver: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bruh...move on already abeg.
Ur own time wit her don expire...

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by djgrafiti(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
In Darey's voice You're not the gal i used to know.U're a shadow of urself i think i lost u long ago,like a book that left the........Op complete am.#Isgrafiti
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by yomi007k(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
U SELF GO GET SCHOOL DAUGHTER N BE HAPPY grin
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by Vicintonsh(m): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Inbox me your address.

I promise to show up at your place, with a belt in my hands to flog some Maturity into you. School father in an higher institution? na boarding School?you lost her a long time ago.

abeg branch my hauz...i got a belt made of cobra and elephant skin

.pssssssfff

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
don't mind all those yabbing you. trust is important in a relationship abi?

oh by the way op, can I have your ATM card and your pin. I jes wanna check if it's working.
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by eightsin(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Your babe is shagging that dude.. n I think she is in luv wit him
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dude, na back of tv you still dey watch?
Re: She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
The school father is busy lecturing her punny....

(1) (Reply)

Lesson For The Female Folks / 13 Reasons Why Doctors Can Never Be The Ideal Boyfriend / My Wife Said I Look Like Obj,,,,,,is She Saying The Truth ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.