Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (55976 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students / 7 Female Students Fell Into A Well At Ambrose Ali Uni, Ekpoma. 2 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by benswagtt(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
50calibre:

Sorry to say brah! You senseless.

So you're only concerned about virginity, you sound like a Muslim terrorist.

How about prospects, how about attitude & personality, don't they count in your book? All you demand is a virgin.

There's no law or code which dictates that a female reserves anything for her future husband, stop that archaic talk. She cooks for Mr A today, she can still cook for Mr B tomorrow.

Btw see your brother
foolish foo!... Get a life

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by DonaldGenes(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Smartsyn: I tried that during my NYSC days, and believe me, the stress was not worth it. She nearly suffocate me... Even to look another woman yansh na wahala.

Little wonder an igbo adage says "oyi n'aka mma na mbiarute"

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by benswagtt(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
GodMode:

A person (girl/woman) can be virgin and still give bj...
yea.... Possible... Bt sh isnt a LovePeddler asin pub toilet

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by cococandy(f): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
You've come to the right place. Point the lady you've got your eyes on and I'll make it work smiley
GodMode:

I need affection

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy: Hon professor Cfcfan obahiangbon cheesy
Marriage is the faucet origo of the tendency for boys and girls to co-habitate....
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by benswagtt(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Acidosis:

Are you a vir. gin?
yea... Proud of it!

6 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ok wait let me bring my dictionary. I dey come...
CFCfan:
Marriage is the faucet origo of the tendency for boys and girls to co-habitate....

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
LMFAO, they have turned the topic to marriage and virginity. Seun, come and see your people o. cheesy nairalanders derailing since the days of NOAH. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by josh830: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Totally against it, in ma compound two ladies n der guy stay together for good 4yrs dey go to bathroom together
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by nickz(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
i barely hear myself think when females are having chit-chat around me!!
would never try it
except she a female nerd
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy: You've come to the right place. Point the lady you've got your eyes on and I'll make it work smiley

I've got my eyes on you.. I need the sweetness of lips and softness of your hips.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Eyop: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
GodMode:

I've my eyes on you.. I need the sweetness of lips and softness of your hips.

You sabi say na person wife you dey talk to so

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
benromeo39: LMFAO, they have turned the topic to marriage and virginity. Seun, come and see your people o. cheesy nairalanders derailing since the days of NOAH. cheesy
But I've never been swallowed by a whale
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by neyur: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: people's future wives fucking another guy and suckin.g his dick for years if i ever get married let me drop dead

imagine
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by benswagtt(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

You say you pitied them. So, does a ring make that scenario more desirable/ less pitiable?
dnt make me believe u ah 1 of dem.... ring witout self value Is a arrant nonsense... U knw weda na because im pity u na im make am wear u d ring?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Eyop:

You sabi say na person wife you dey talk to so

I don't care.

Love is magical...
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by MrOlai: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
It is a terrible thing! God Almighty in His wisdom has honoured us as
human beings. We should not degrade ourselves to the status of animals.
It is only the animals that sleep with one another like that! If we do
not have control over our emotions that we now go into having sex
outside what God has legislated, then, we are not different from
animals!
For a man, if you sleep with a lady who is not your wife, would
you allow somebody to do the same thing with your sister, your daughter
or your mother? With this animality, a lot of girls commit series of
abortions. They sleep with different men. Some lose count of the number
of men they have slept with! Yet, one man would end up getting married
to such a lady!
It doesn't stop there. The animalistic tendency continues even after
the marriage simply because he or she is used f*cking
indiscriminately like goat! This is one of the sources of the problems
we have in the world today. The issue goes beyond corporal. God's severe
punishments awaits the doers of such immorality! The earlier they
repent, the better.

6 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Eyop: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
GodMode:

I don't care.

Love is magical...

You don enter one chance. That's an abomination my friend.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
CFCfan:
But I've never been swallowed by a whale
see this one, so in your own church, they told u Noah was swallowed by a whale? So na Godzilla swallow JONAH? Son, go to bed.

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
benromeo39: see this one, so in your own church, they told u Noah was swallowed by a whale? So na Godzilla swallow JONAH? Son, go to bed.
Oops, i read your post wrongly. Sorry cool
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Eyop:

You don enter one chance. That's an abomination my friend.

Are u the husby
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Eyop: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
GodMode:

Are u the husby

Nope
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by cococandy(f): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
You must be a new comer. grin
Wrong turn.dead end.brick wall.

Point somewhere else. I'm a good match maker. Unless you're not serious. I may not have time to help you again after now.
GodMode:

I've got my eyes on you.. I need the sweetness of lips and softness of your hips.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Emmalot121(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
fr3do:

Its this kind of yarn that pisses me off!
So sex is not enjoyed by the female?
You are right but it is the ladies that are always on the receiving end e.g. Abortion,loss of virginity,even research shows that after having pre marital s*x,the males tend to detatch from the lady and the lady tends to be clingy and you know what that means when they break up.And also the 'second hand' stigma. @purplesummer
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
IrishKez: You were sent to school to acquire knowledge by your parents not to learn and practice sin

26. For if we practice sin WILLFULLY after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth,+ there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left,+ 27. but there is a certain fearful expectation of judgment and a burning indignation that is going to consume those in opposition.(Hebrews 10: 26, 27)

Cohabitation is a SIN

Fornication is a SIN

If you are reading this and you are cohabiting with an opposite sex, STOP IT now! sad

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
GodMode:

I don't care.

Love is magical...
You don't care?
Well have you written your will? smiley

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
MrOlai: It is a terrible thing! God Almighty in His wisdom has honoured us as human beings. We should not degrade ourselves to the status of animals. It is only the animals that sleep with one another like that! If we do not have control over our emotions that we now go into having sex outside what God has legislated, then, we are not different from animals!
For a man, if you sleep with a lady who is not your wife, would you allow somebody to do the same thing with your sister, your daughter or your mother? With this animality, a lot of girls commit series of abortions. They sleep with different men. Some lose count of the number of men they have slept with! Yet, one man would end up getting married to such a lady!
It doesn't stop there. The animalistic tendency continues even after the marriage simply because it has because he or she is used f*cking indiscriminately like goat! This is one of the sources of the problems we have in the world today. The issue goes beyond corporal. God's severe punishments awaits the doers of such immorality! The earlier they repent, the better.
oga, must u humiliate yourself? Open your eyes and read the topic. It says "male and female students living in the same apartment", why must sex and immorality come to ur mind first? Everyone isn't as sex-starved as you, I'm sure you can barely control yourself around women.

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy: You must be a new comer. grin
Wrong turn.dead end.brick wall.

Point somewhere else. I'm a good match maker. Unless you're not serious. I may not have time to help you again after now.

"Wrong turn, dead end, brick wall"

Hmm, those are signs... I'm never serious. I only care about money for now.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by sexylogan(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: people's future wives fucking another guy and suckin.g his dick for years if i ever get married let me drop dead

Buhahahahahahahahahaha......!!!!
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by neyur: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
D funiest part of it is that, after d semster,either side will go home to meet with there homebase lovers.
I can just imagine a lady staying in a guy house,cuk for em,wash his cloths n sleep together. Most-time, d advantage falls on the guy's side.because, he may also uses the lady's money to do fine boi. Have witnesed a scenario; where a guy threw a lady out of his house, because she asked him of her mony.

As for me,i dont kip ladies in ma house in school,though she may come for weekend n go back monday morning...

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Couples life..I can bet it with Ɣou that they wouldn't marry eachother.the guy for don bleep taya

And even if they do,the guy don taste everything.nothing more is so special that he ll be anticipating to witness

To all of yah living a couple's life,M not trying to condemn Ɣou.M just saying it frm my own point of view

5 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by benswagtt(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tex42: Trust nigerians to abuse opportunities;give them freedom,they abuse it.give them power,they abuse it.trust them and they'll take u for a mugu.

those male & female students who live 2geda in an apartment are as useless as the letter 'P' in psychology.
dats d word

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic / Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.