Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (55943 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students / 7 Female Students Fell Into A Well At Ambrose Ali Uni, Ekpoma. 2 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by operamini3(f): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lol!! I was also wondern abt d relationship btwn noah and a whale.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by barnabas91: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
tensazangetsu:
Honestly dude marriage no make meaning o all the married people around me none of them are happy even my parents kraa my dad was always cheating on my mom she just stayed because of us i have made that decision since i was a child but i wanna have kids though but marriage never.
♍y guy its a gud tin you know all this, women are †ђξ ones T̶̲̥̅̊ђa̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ suffers ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ most, ℓ bliv u won't want to be like ur dad 4 anoda lady nt to go tru wht ur mum went tru. Trust there are virtues women out there, that are trust worthy. Some tyms we pass tru/experience some r/ship crisis b4 we marry so as to appreciate whoever we marry tomoro. ♍y guy remove that heavy burden frm U̶̲̥̅̊. Women are men's backbone and strength if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't knw.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by barnabas91: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dbestmax:
Let's b realistic here and call a spade a spade..Me..I love women ..Even my future wife knows dt wiaeva she might b rite nw...for Gods sake cohabiting changes u as a man..
1 is dat u bcome a proud liar both 2 her and ur people cos u hav 2 explen u wayabts 2 her and u hav 2 lie 2 get funds frm ur sponsor..ALL 4 HER..
2 is u neva get serious cos almost all ur study time is spent fuckinn..I can giv u a weekend..I "MAY" giv u a week depending on my decision..bt youngLady afta dat u must find ur 2 wiaever u came from..we all know evritin's got limit..#GotDat
Guy 4get dt tin. Whoever T̶̲̥̅̊ђa̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ want to be serious with his/her studies will be, ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊ all depend on ur determination to excel. I 4 an example falls into dis, my babe stayed with me in my final year, gave a flimpsy excuse jst to stay with me(no dulling moment with me), but ℓ tell u with all sincerity of hrt, all tru ♍y stay in schl, no 1 in ♍y dept beat ♍y gp, i even helped her understand the technigue of reading and assimiliating. ℓ hav a frnd dt didn't even av a gf even till date but still in schl tryin to fight carryover. Financially, ℓ nvr lied to ♍y parent to sort out money to make †ђξ r/ship goin, am †ђξ independent type, infact everytin went well. Her mumsy knws abt us, she tuk me as her child, stil wondering wether i jazz her or wht, we'v known eachoda right frm pry schl only to meet ourselves in higher instutition. ♍y guy, once U̶̲̥̅̊ set a target to succeed, ℓ bliv notin can stop you. I feel 4 her coz we aint together now, age and time are not women's best frnd. †ђξ babe gat find som1 who is ready 4 marriage.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by barnabas91: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
emperorscoon:
It depends on the 2parties involved.
Me and my fiance stayed together back when we were in sch...
We started cohabiting when we were in part 3.. Same set,almost the same course.... We both finished last year and we are getting married next year(Insha Allah)
Staying together kinda help us a lot. We know almost everything about each other.. Yet we still have a lot of fun spontaneous stuffs and our life is never boring.
Personally I think relationship grows when there is mutual respect and communication.

Guy God bless ur marriage. Those dat are out thr forming saint are the ones that sleep around, it teks trust 4 a girl to stay with a guy. Its only 4 few not for all. Mehn remembering those gud old days with ♍y babe, na thr ℓ know say marriage swt. Atleast ℓ knw now how to handle ♍y marriage shud incase somtin goes wrong. Cohabiting is 4 †ђξ mature minds.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Chiemeka30: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Don't Miss This
This Project, thesis report did a very good research on the perception of men towards childlessness. Nursing students writing their final projects, Health science students and natural science don't miss this.
Everyone should really see this
click ..
http://uniprojectsearch.com/perception-men…ss-infertility/
Perception of Men (25-65 Years) towards Childlessness (Infertility)
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by delexy123: 1:24am On Mar 15, 2016
Tonetonz:
y the guy will be like'why buy the cow when m getting the milk for free'
Simply to get more milk freely!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Donnellie(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
ShakurM:
How sad! Thank God you weren't robbed of ur body sha .
Shakur ....u sound like a novice oo! must she say that part before you know that it was ",torn" grin
ShakurM:
How sad! Thank God you weren't robbed of ur body sha .
Shakur ....u sound like a novice oo! must she say that part before you know that it was ",torn"
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by lalasticlala(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hmmm. This thread..
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by kurt09(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
lalasticlala:
Hmmm. This thread..
Why did you exhume it?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by lalasticlala(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
kurt09:
Why did you exhume it?

Someone liked it, so I remembered the thread
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by kurt09(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
lalasticlala:

Someone liked it, so I remembered the thread
Ok nah. Won't sleep tonight. Lala mentioned me! Dancing and jumping.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by lalasticlala(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
kurt09:
Ok nah. Won't sleep tonight. Lala mentioned me! Dancing and jumping.

Funny u
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by davidif: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

Funny u

Bros, help me carry this very important thread go front page abeg. This is about the future of our country. At least this is the best we can do to make a difference and cool things down. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/3998076/what-happen-there-war-nigeria
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by phillippians(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mine worked o, although alot of people never tot it will. I was comfortable in school. We lived together for 5 years. If the money is there is sweet, same level, different departments, we got married during my youth service, our wedding was talk of the town, became a source of inspiration to students on campus who were doing d same thing, Lol...and she has given me a beautiful daughter already. Some work!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.