Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (55948 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students / 7 Female Students Fell Into A Well At Ambrose Ali Uni, Ekpoma. 2 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by danchuzzy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
firstEVA: Its not proper atal, why live with a guy that has not paid your bride price, for me i cannot o, i can spend few days and go back to my own room.

why?

because of love perceived love na...
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
firstEVA: wow, thats deep. never say never my dear, there are good girls out there, though few, but be good and prayerful, the best will come to you. have you thought about the life the children you intend to bring into this world will live without both parents? Pls rethink your decision.
am sure ur one of the gud girls in the wrld....u c y am chasing u

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by BukkyDan(f): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nosyke:

shocked shocked shocked You don't say. abeg nack me tory cool

Gentlemen don't gossip

4 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
danchuzzy:

why?

because of love perceived love na...
no thats not love my dear, you can show love without cohabiting.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
firstEVA: wow, thats deep. never say never my dear, there are good girls out there, though few, but be good and prayerful, the best will come to you. have you thought about the life the children you intend to bring into this world will live without both parents? Pls rethink your decision.
lol you think i dont even have female friends anymore its just my mom i feel for she would be disappointed when my decison is made known as for my dad i dont give a damn
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by daveP(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Evergreen123: this thread will soon make front page.
@Op, how do u do these tnz
call it corporate collation! grin

or focus!!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Omero(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
fr3do:

Its this kind of yarn that pisses me off!
So sex is not enjoyed by the female?
They enjoy it more. U don forget haa hu...............ash ...ee...........

5 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by daveP(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
firstEVA: Its not proper atal, why live with a guy that has not paid your bride price, for me i cannot o, i can spend few days and go back to my own room.
is obligations in that regard now the only reason for cohabitation among undergrads?

I thought he could attempt that and still flirt about. Yeah he'l say 'im still coming back to her' or ' she's my property' and believe me when a lady is a marked territory like that, hell is let loose if she tries having ANY male friend

He may even cos of that treat her unruly and dastardly. So leave the bolded out. Its nt valid enough for students.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by danchuzzy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
firstEVA: no thats not love my dear, you can show love without cohabiting.

perceived love it is then
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nosyke(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
BukkyDan:

Gentlemen don't gossip

What if I wasnt one?

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by tellwisdom: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
What is collabitation??
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Les: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
tellwisdom: What is collabitation??
upon all your wisdom

PS: I'm not seeing anything wrong with cohabitation, it's fun. Enjoy it while it last. If at all I'll get married, I must cohabit for long to what I'm getting myself into, les is not that tolerating type.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dbestmax(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: people's future wives fucking another guy and suckin.g his dick for years if i ever get married let me drop dead
Ur type get married first

14 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dbestmax(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
sarmiie: couples life?? Wen dem grls r so many, i'd decide to stick wif only 1 my whole university yrs?? Never!!!
I sight u sarmiie
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by gulfer: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
lalasticlala: Anybody that is a graduate or an undergraduate of any Nigerian tertiary institution would readily tell you about cohabitation among students of higher institutions. It's kinda common to see a guy and a babe live together in an apartment either rented by the guy or rented by the babe; they live together like husband and wife, the girl cooks for him, that is if the girl can cook o. They do everything married couples do.
Many of those that cohabit in schools, their parents are never aware of this. If for any reason either of his/her parents or sibling is to visit, they will take care of things perfectly so that the visiting parent/sibling wouldn't know what is happening.

Most often, such relationships end after one of the lovers graduates. Then the one that still has few years to graduate would invite another to cohabit with him/her. So such relationships most often end in school.

But on rare occasions, those that cohabited in school may still get married. But the chance of this happening is very slim due to a lot of factors.
When I was in school, there was this guy in Optometry department, he had a very beautiful damsel as his live-in-lover. They did everything together and lived like husband and wife. The guy was few years ahead of her, so he graduated before her and his dad sent him abroad for further studies or something and within 2 years, his dad told him to marry because he was the first son, and the guy came back and married that same beautiful girl that he was living with while in school. I think this was possible because the guy's Dad has much money.

So share your cohabitation experiences in higher institution. For those that didn't cohabitate while in school, also share what you knew about it and your thought on this.
My say; @OP, your mind is dirty. I lived with girls in my hostel for 4years and there was none I dated but we had about 4 that later got married and are still married. When a government/institution fails to put in place the required for students, students help themselves how they could. For me, I'd say, the exposure is invaluable for some of us.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dbestmax(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Let's b realistic here and call a spade a spade..Me..I love women ..Even my future wife knows dt wiaeva she might b rite nw...for Gods sake cohabiting changes u as a man..
1 is dat u bcome a proud liar both 2 her and ur people cos u hav 2 explen u wayabts 2 her and u hav 2 lie 2 get funds frm ur sponsor..ALL 4 HER..
2 is u neva get serious cos almost all ur study time is spent fuckinn..I can giv u a weekend..I "MAY" giv u a week depending on my decision..bt youngLady afta dat u must find ur 2 wiaever u came from..we all know evritin's got limit..#GotDat

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by johnshagb(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
gulfer: My say; @OP, your mind is dirty. I lived with girls in my hostel for 4years and there was none I dated but we had about 4 that later got married and are still married. When a government/institution fails to put in place the required for students, students help themselves how they could. For me, I'd say, the exposure is invaluable for some of us.

This guy is totally speaking out of context here. Either you didn't bother to read before commenting or your comprehensive skill is faulty.
Go back and read again.

39 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by montestic(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
cohabitation among undergraduates? mmmh . its gud 4 d guy and bad 4 d gal
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by lawrenceunaa: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: people's future wives fucking another guy and suckin.g his dick for years if i ever get married let me drop dead
and if u repent like 2face never forget the curse u laid on ur self this day cos u might forget but devil never forgets ill thoughts. Modify ur post and ask God for forgiveness. On the other hand u are among the league of guys that believed 'all girls are b*tches' never forget u were born outta a woman

4 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by lalasticlala(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
johnshagb:

This guy is totally speaking out of context here. Either you didn't bother to read before commenting or your comprehensive skill is faulty.
Go back and read again.
U r very correct. examiners call it OP,

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa: and if u repent like 2face never forget the curse u laid on ur self this day cos u might forget but devil never forgets ill thoughts. Modify ur post and ask God for forgiveness. On the other hand u are among the league of guys that believed 'all girls are b*tches' never forget u were born outta a woman
i still maintain my stand
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dannyxy: cohabitation is a sin..

btw, I wonder why a lady will be giving a guy that she is not married to, everything that is supposed to be reserved for her husband, you cook for him, you have sexx with him, you wash his clothes, ahn ahn, which one you wan reserve for your husband now? nawa oh

That's why I say I must marry a virgin, call me judgemental, but that's my standard, if as a guy I can do without sexx, then what does a lady have as an excuse?(if she was ra.ped then it's understandable)..
Are u a virgin?? So fornication 4 guys cn be justified but 4 girls, its abominable??

4 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by 50calibre(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
I think the style of co-habitation in Nigerian universities is very nice, I wish I enjoyed such luxury.

Nothing as nice as having a housewife to look after your every need.

I did have sleep over weekends with my then girlfriend in Uni, the best she'd do is bring loads of junk foods while coming, and then tidy up the place. I'm expected to sit indoors all weekend and pay her attention, no going out, no excessive playing of video games else trouble. Nothing like that of Nigeria

I love Nigerian system, sounds like great fun. A guy can rent a very big house all to himself & have as many chics serving him, filling him belly & emptying his balls grin he don't got to explain anything to nobody because he's boss.

I didn't have such luxury.

10 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Bryan12(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
The thing sef dey irritate me.Last two years I went to mouau for a pume exam and I was to crash there,since ma bigbro lives offcamp.I saw this girl,my towngal,and my townguy.They were living in the same appartment.choiii!!.This babe dey cook,wash even bath with this guy,,,,na so my body begin dey pepper me ehhhh,house begin hungry me wen bin no wan go by force.

4 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by acenazt: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Men my Dad Loves me so much he's Renting me off K before I even get Admission. Normally I love Girls,Naturally me and Sex Na Padi so why Not get a girl to come stay? Am even doing her a favor. Free accommodation,dick,food,bed and me. All she gots to do is spread,cook and do her part.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by 50calibre(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dannyxy: cohabitation is a sin..

btw, I wonder why a lady will be giving a guy that she is not married to, everything that is supposed to be reserved for her husband, you cook for him, you have sexx with him, you wash his clothes, ahn ahn, which one you wan reserve for your husband now? nawa oh

That's why I say I must marry a virgin, call me judgemental, but that's my standard, if as a guy I can do without sexx, then what does a lady have as an excuse?(if she was ra.ped then it's understandable)..

Sorry to say brah! You senseless.

So you're only concerned about virginity, you sound like a Muslim terrorist.

How about prospects, how about attitude & personality, don't they count in your book? All you demand is a virgin.

There's no law or code which dictates that a female reserves anything for her future husband, stop that archaic talk. She cooks for Mr A today, she can still cook for Mr B tomorrow.

Btw see your brother

13 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by goldfish80(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Live in school couple relationships is a big fraud. I describe it as a parasitic relationship because one of the couple would be virtually leaving off the other.
Most guys poach emotionally frail girls from wealthy background to date and live in with in school.
This sort of relationship encourage unwanted pregies or repeated abortion.
In extreme cases these live in lovers wear uniform clothings to school. It's that serious.

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by daveP(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
gulfer: My say; @OP, your mind is dirty. I lived with girls in my hostel for 4years and there was none I dated but we had about 4 that later got married and are still married. When a government/institution fails to put in place the required for students, students help themselves how they could. For me, I'd say, the exposure is invaluable for some of us.
what sayeth thou Thou spakest as one who has diverted from what we all thus discuss.

So u blame d govt for cohabitation? Hehe Thats 1

il like you to in numerical terms explain what you mean by 'invaluable exposure'

abroad it is very very wrong for jamie to think of cohabiting with alicia cos of one nansense reason. Its even rare among whites and blacks. A black would rather cohabit with his dudes till he is ready to settle. Same for the ladies.( rem its students we talking of here) so what EXPOSURE ARE YOU TALKING OF? EVEN here i wonder the value that experience has done to students after they graduate. Cohabit ko, coba-hit ni!

5 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by shadowwalker101: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
not bad
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Ekakamba: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
If their staying together doesn't affect their studies, it's okay. Besides apart from priorities, everyone needs a value added wealth. cool shocked
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
When will I make 1st page of FP sef?Mtchewwww
Did I hear u say too many sharp guys? undecided
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
purplesummer: I didn't cohabit but I used to watch with interest and disappointment how my fellow girls gave themselves in "marriage" free of charge. They cook, clean, wash clothes, give s*x, and even contribute financially to the relationship. Some even stab lectures when they have to cook or wash boyfriend's clothes. I pitied such girls.

You say you pitied them. So, does a ring make that scenario more desirable/less pitiable?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic / Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.