Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman (26651 Views)

Amosun Names Soyinka As Spokesman / Why I Choose Adesina As Spokesman – Buhari / Presidency Denies Reuben Abati’s Appointment As Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by CharlesPhc: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
The Nigeria Police Force has announced the removal of the Assistant Commissioner of Police, Frank Mba as the Force Public Relations Officer.

Mba is being replaced by Emmanuel Ojukwu.

The announcement was made on Thursday in a statement issued by the Deputy Force Public Relations Officer, Abayomi Shogunle.

According to the statement, the former spokesman for the police has been redeployed in Lagos State Command as an Area Commander, Area J.

Mba was the Force Public Relations Officer from February 2012 to August, 2014.

About the new spokesman for the police, the statement read in part, “Until his new assignment, DCP Emmanuel Ojukwu, who is a seasoned and thoroughbred officer, was the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of Criminal Investigations Department at Zone 7 Headquarters, Abuja.

“The new spokesman is stepping into a familiar terrain, having distinguished himself as the Force PRO from December 2008 to October 2010. He holds BSc degree in Psychology (First Class Hons) from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and MSc in Psychology from the University of Lagos. He is a member of Nigeria Institute of Public Relations (NIPR), Chairman Association of Nigerian Authors, Abuja, President of the University of Nigeria Alumni Association, Abuja.”

In a brief handover ceremony at the Force Public Relations Department, Mba thanked the acting Inspector-General of Police, Suleiman Abba for the new assignment given to him and urged the media and the public to extend “maximum cooperation” to the new spokesman.

Responding, the new spokesman promised to work to “increase the tempo of good relationship between the Police and the public in line with the policy thrust of the Nigeria Police Force.”

Ojukwu also called on members of the public and the media to grant the same level of goodwill and cooperation necessary for his success in the new office.

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-remove-mba-as-spokesman/

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by MizMyColi(f): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Okay. Noted.

I believe this news because its punch and not vanguard.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by dridowu: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Great.....propagandist is gone....welcome on board Ojukwu.
Your qualification speaks volumes ......
Jona pls take note

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by favouredseed(f): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
i wish Frank Mba well. A young and articulate gentleman.
Ojukwu, I was oppotuned to meet you few months back; chai!!! I comment my reserve lipsrsealed

20 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Its a normal routine in the force. I wish the New Spokesman well

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by vedd: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Same should apply for Marilyn Ogar of the DSS.

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Firefire(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Best of Luck in your new assignment ACP Frank Mba

I wish DCP EMMANUEL C.S. OJUKWU well also in his old role 4 Years after.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Reptyle(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Goodluck to Mr. Mba. I only hope the new man is as articulate as Mr. Mba and brings as much or even more finesse to the role.

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: Its a normal routine in the force. I wish the New Spokesman well
ABEG SHUT UP UR FUCKING MOUTH.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by shizzle11(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
Congrats to both, wish them well cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by shizzle11(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: Okay. Noted.

I believe this news because its punch and not vanguard.

meaning

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by MizMyColi(f): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
shizzle11:
meaning
My statement doesn't need further deciphering.
I spoke in clear terms.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by thunderrider: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
To both men

All the best in your future endeavors

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by shadowwalker101: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
eyah
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Abatemtem(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Wish them luck n success
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by hotmolo(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Av always wondered how he is always so fluent and carries people along during his radio interviews. Now seeing his class and course of study, I fully understand. Kudos to you sir. An honor well deserved.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Lobolintin(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Welcome development, Mba is long over due.. .. Welcome Ojukwu, Ride on naija......
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by yuzjet(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan ooo! sad

Best of luck to u Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Babyboy1986(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Yes ooo i am so happy about it.

What a happy day for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by freshness2020: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Wetin τ̲̅ђe guy do na?
Let's just hope for the best from τ̲̅ђe New spokesman.
Welcome on board Mr Ojukwu, Ūя̲̅ qualifications speaks volume!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by lonelydora: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Good to know
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Lordseyad(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Okijajuju1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Frank Mba?!

Sounds like Mbu.. angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by yorke1: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
what did he do? brb, let me read the thread. Okay nothing spoil.Removed one another replaced him. No ojoro, no wahala. To the next thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by CharlieMaria(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Babyboy1986(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
The guy Bleep up, Abi na him papa house be dat? Make another person chop small also.
freshness2020: Wetin τ̲̅ђe guy do na?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by korel9: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Similar thing happened to Sunday Mba. But why are Mbas unlucky in Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by fiverrwin(f): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
We hear

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by ALISMILE(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
A first classer? Wow, that's great NPF!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina / Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.