Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman (26648 Views)

Amosun Names Soyinka As Spokesman / Why I Choose Adesina As Spokesman – Buhari / Presidency Denies Reuben Abati’s Appointment As Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Ahmeduana(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: Okay. Noted.

I believe this news because its punch and not vanguard.

SO KINI BIG DEAL?
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by MizMyColi(f): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ahmeduana:
SO KINI BIG DEAL?
undecided
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Ahmeduana(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: Its a normal routine in the force. I wish the New Spokesman well
NOTE AS BEEN TAKING AND THANK YOU FOR NOT! POLITICISES IT

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by janykute: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Is this guy related to the late ikemba nnewi?
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Sermwell(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chienex24: I don't knw why this man continues 2 be posted & re-posted like a nomadic fulani cow! They should at least give him rest na since his rivers state saga! He should not always be on the spotlight so that he can find a good name for himself......
Take a chill pill bros! We are talking about Mba not Mbu.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by feedthenation(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
To some extent, Mr Frank Mba gave the NPF a sense of good image and articulated PR work.
All the best in his next assignment.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by nellycobs: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
You are just a perfect police officer. Each time I listen to your interviews, I always wish all members of the police force can be like you.

CharlesPhc:

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-remove-mba-as-spokesman/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by passion007: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
stagger: So that crude Ojukwu is back. But why only Igbo men dey occupy that position naaa? From late Iwendu to Ojukwu to Mbah and back to Ojukwu. Na wa o!

Your selective amnesia is spectacular.
Somehow, you failed to remember it was DCP Olusola who was Force PRO before handing over to Mba barely 2 years ago.
This is the sort of half-knowledge that fuels tribalism on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Must u base everytin on tribe
Lobolintin: Welcome development, Mba is long over due.. Igbo slot for life.. Welcome Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nafikowa: What's wrong with his post that you are shuting him up, haba.
everything thing is wrong from d begining to d end. "once again shut up ur fucking mouth.
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Is he related to the Ojuku that ran away during the heat of the war ?
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Dreyl(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
tsolz90: One flath3ad leaves;another flath3ad comes in..no wonder the police has been spewing trash since forever..
Do you know you are so foolish? Seun this is the kind of tribalistic Airhead you need to start banning.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by fairheven: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why they like using officers from the East to do the dirty work.I mean all the spokepersons do is to tell believable lies.
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by lharstborn(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Good luck to Frank Mba as he resumes his new post in Lagos Command,and also congratulations to Ojukwu,much is expected from you. But wait oo..what about Lagos Police Force PRO Ngozi Braide? Abeg make the Police Service Commission no post her anywhere o,Chai that woman is foin!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by ijeomaayuba: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Read more about the power of facebook http://www.pureleverage.com/ijeomaayuba/harness-the-power-of-facebook-to-skyrocket-your-business/
Harness the POWER of Facebook to skyrocket your business... | Ijeoma Pure Leverage
www.pureleverage.com
Harness the POWER of Facebook to skyrocket your business... Become an INSTANT Facebook Expert today... Get more exposure for your business, quickly...
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by lastpage: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
What a waste of "human resources"?
These two gentlemen would have been deployed to BETTER USE .......than being made a LYING MOUTH-PIECE OF A CORRUPT AND INEPT POLICE FARCE!

What that Organisation requires is not just a change of one 'fine individual' for another, it requires a "top-down-change of culture and mentality".

Before you know it, this same Ojukwu would be lying through his teeth (just like Frank Mba and Ngozie Braide, obeying "orders from above") like he has no brain of his own, when infact, he is highly intelligent!

Ooooh, What a WASTE of talents!

Congrats to Frank Mba on his new promotion to Assistant Commissioner of Police.

Lastpage!

BTW: Out of curiosity o, from Walter Ofunagoro, to Ojukwu, Mba, Ngozie, e.t.c ...... would there be any particular reason why the 'best Igbo brains" are usually deployed to this "parrot and lie" (information /PRO) role? Just wondeing out aloud nii.
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by 9jatatafo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Frank Mba like squeezing his forehead when pronouncing big words. At least he don chop up. More grease to Mba but you like grammar too much oga Frank Mba sorry ACP Frank Mba. Twaley baba!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by JuanDeDios: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Reptyle: Goodluck to Mr. Mba. I only hope the new man is as articulate as Mr. Mba and brings as much or even more finesse to the role.
Mba was an articulate spin doctor, a liar. Not that he was even that good but luckily for him you didn't have tough journos around here to grill him. I bet he would have stuttered out of the studio if he faced a Stephen Sakur or Josephine Hazeley..
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by JuanDeDios: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
lastpage: What a waste of "human resources"?
These two gentlemen would have been deployed to BETTER USE .......than being made a LYING MOUTH-PIECE OF A CORRUPT AND INEPT POLICE FARCE!

What that Organisation requires is not just a change of one 'fine individual' for another, it requires a "top-down-change of culture and mentality".

Before you know it, this same Ojukwu would be lying through his teeth (just like Frank Mba and Ngozie Braide, obeying "orders from above") like he has no brain of his own, when infact, he is highly intelligent!

Ooooh, What a WASTE of talents!

Congrats to Frank Mba on his new promotion to Assistant Commissioner of Police.

Lastpage!

BTW: Out of curiosity o, from Walter Ofunagoro, to Ojukwu, Mba, Ngozie, e.t.c ...... would there be any particular reason why the 'best Igbo brains" are usually deployed to this "parrot and lie" (information /PRO) role? Just wondeing out aloud nii.
Lol. You forgot Chukwumerije. Must be a coincidence though. Ngozi Braid is not that smart, though - just a pretty face. As for FM, well, I will always remember him as a smooth liar.
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Worksunlimited: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: My statement doesn't need further deciphering.
I spoke in clear terms.

Damn Gurl.. U nasty.... smiley
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Beniyke007: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Mmmmmm! Guess are one of those who take the police to be a dumping ground for illiterates right? This is just one out of many. Just take time to probe into the profile, qualifications and acedemic records of most senior police officers in the force and i bet you'll change your perception. Not doubting the existence daft and illiterate officers though
ALISMILE: A first classer? Wow, that's great NPF!
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Caseless: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
vedd: Same should apply for Marilyn Ogar of the DSS.
i swear to God!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Caseless: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
messpero90: ABEG SHUT UP UR FUCKING MOUTH.
grin grin grin
barcanista, u and dis guy get outstanding fight? See vexing abeg...i wan die with laff.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Otunbalarry: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lobolintin: Welcome development, Mba is long over due.. Igbo slot for life.. Welcome Ojukwu
this is the tribalism we are talking of,y mention Igbo slot here,what in4mation is dat meant to pass?wise up pls!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
caseless: grin grin grin
barcanista, u and dis guy get outstanding fight? See vexing abeg...i wan die with laff.
I don't know him before, but he should be one of these Jonathanians that "suddeÑly" develop hatred towards barÇanista. Lol....let them hate...the mission to chase out propagandists and PdP/Jonathan fanBoys is my primary task as at now. We must not watch as they spread their propagaÑda in a bid to deceive innocent ppl to return jonathan in 2015. I have not started with them. Whoever feel pained should either tow the path of honor by being sincere or be prepared for more. Remember, they have been tasked to occupy Social Media with TAN and Jonathan Support Group giving them the Financial backup. We as progressives must not give them breathing space cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
korel9: Similar thing happened to Sunday Mba. But why are Mbas unlucky in Nigeria? undecided
boy u r a donkey
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by floridam(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
congrats to the new PPRO.

happy to be back after reading, learning and staying in the background for such a longggggg time.
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by BabaEto1: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
9jatatafo: Frank Mba like squeezing his forehead when pronouncing big words. At least he don chop up. More grease to Mba but you like grammar too much oga Frank Mba sorry ACP Frank Mba. Twaley baba!!!!!

In addition, I observe his way of speaking is not totally natural. He plays to the gallery in most cases by trying to use too many words meaning the same thing , forming one "kin accent" and " over twisting" his tongue in order to sound "sweet or pleasant" he's an average PR person in my humble estimation. My candid opinion, please.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
korel9: Similar thing happened to Sunday Mba. But why are Mbas unlucky in Nigeria? undecided
This has nothing to do with MBA being unlucky. MBA is now the an AIG. Do u expect an AIG to still be PPRO to an IG?
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by latola05(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin..But seriosly, you are very correct with your assertion. Those pro-Jonathan guys could have been paid to drop crazy comments on all social media. Please let us stop them now, we can't afford another 4 years of Boko Boko Haram.
barcanista: I don't know him before, but he should be one of these Jonathanians that "suddeÑly" develop hatred towards barÇanista. Lol....let them hate...the mission to chase our propagandists and PdP/Jonathan fanBoys is my primary task as at now. We must not watch as they spread their propagaÑda in a bid to deceive innocent ppl to return jonathan in 2015. I have not started with them. Whoever feel pained should either tow the path of honor by being sincere or be prepared for more. Remember, they have been tasked to occupy Social Media with TAN and Jonathan Support Group giving them the Financial backup. We as progressives must not give them breathing space cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by hardbody: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
Please which area again be area J. That MBA guy na my colleague for Law School, i suppose go meet am make we parol together and run things. But he us a cool guy with a calm mien. He wont survive for long. No be prayer sha.
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
latola05: grin grin grin grin grin grin..But seriosly, you are very correct with your assertion. Those pro-Jonathan guys could have been paid to drop crazy comments on all social media. Please let us stop them now, we can't afford another 4 years of Boko Boko Haram.
Rightly said, we won't allow pro-Jonathan/PDP continue to litter the whole social media with their propaganda. In fact, as progressives it is a patriotic call to frustrate them in their deceptive ways. Another 4 years of Jonathan/PDP will mean 4yrs of pains!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi Re-opens Agodi Gardens, Ibadan / APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) / Victor Edoror: Malami Instructed IGP, DG DSS To Provide Us With Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.