Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain (9123 Views)

The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Akanu Ibiam International Airport Flooded (Pictures) / Photo Of The Day: 21st Century Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by piagetskinner(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nawa oo.....it means there was no provision for proper drainage
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by MARKone(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
I just don't know when we shall start getting things right in this country, what is wrong with our so called leaders, what did we do wrong. This is unacceptable, a whole International Airport, ehn!
Very soon we shall start seeing pot holes, Go slow on the Tarmac and when you look outside the window, you see people calling u to come down to buy Gala and Lacasera angry angry

Dafuq!!

7 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Vado(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Rotflmfdo. Meeeeeaaaannn!

This your state's flaws vs mine that you people be on in this politics section lately is reason we haven't found cure for ebola. grin

1 Like

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Osita Chidoka!! Your attention is needed at Enugu Airport. angry

3 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Gucciboss: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
I still don't see the reason why some people are celebrating over flooded airport.
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Unemadu: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
BRAV0O: And those phools are the 1st to point accusation fingers on other tribes!

What has tribe got to do with this?
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Plus10(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
It might be as a result of excessive flooding.Before now,it has rained severally and there was no time such flooding was reported..At times our drainage in our neighbourhood overflow,that doesn't mean it was not properly constructed.for once let's appreciate this government,although it has its flaws but no past government ever made any attempt to renovate/reconstruct our air ports even when they had all the resources at their disposal!

1 Like

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Unemadu: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gucciboss: I still don't see the reason why some people are celebrating over flooded airport.

U see, some peoples brains are still developing
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by edogirl2: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
When the rest of Nigeria wanted to put the searchlight on Ms Oduah's shenanigans at the aviation ministry, we were accused of witch hunting her, and that she was the best minster ever lol!

Now, look at this disgraceful picture.

This clearly raises serious questions about Ms Oduah's probity. And to think that she is scheming to enter the Senate next year on the PDP platform!

4 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jonathan and STella Odua Made Enugu Int'l Airport the Pride of Africa cheesy cheesy cheesy
PDP!!!!!!!!!!!
Scamming the People
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1643868_img_20140821_140427_pngd0b486a2ad75f38c7b7eedc13ff9a6f6

7 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
edogirl2:

When the rest of Nigeria wanted to put the searchlight on Ms Oduah's shenanigans at the aviation ministry, we were accused of witch hunting her, and that she was the best minster ever lol!

Now, look at this disgraceful picture.

This clearly raises serious questions about Ms Oduah's probity. And to think that she is scheming to enter the Senate next year on the PDP platform!

As long as She will confine herself in her place it is not my business.

4 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by BRAV0O(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Unemadu:

What has tribe got to do with this?
I see... You wouldn't know how it as to do with tribe now ? Maybe you were not aware how some gullible bigots are posting pics of what's non of their bizness on any tread ?

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by edogirl2: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
I hope it's not too late to haul Ms Oduah before the Senate for questioning.

But then again, those corrupt senators will only ask her paddy-paddy questions that will avoid the real issues.

There's really no where to turn. Everything is messed up.

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by smallJagaban: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
iiichidodo: Since yorobars dont travel because they are too poor and lazy or basically arent interested, igbos have taken over the airport traffic ,besides,MMIA is in no man's Land.Our people say what is our own is ours (Lagos International) but what is mine is mine (Akanu International) that is why we must join hands together to give GEJ a second term so that Akanu International is given time to become an International hub.

AKAMU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT INDEED..

TELL YOUR GULLIBLE CHIEFS WITH RED CAP, POLITICAL LEADER TO DEVELOP YOUR REGION. IBO CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM THEIR SHADOW.

5 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Unemadu: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
BRAV0O: I see... You wouldn't know how it as to do with tribe now ? Maybe you were not aware how some gullible bigots are posting pics of what's non of their bizness on any tread ?

I see... Ok then hold igbos responsible for flooding of FG airport. I like ur reasoning.
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Roscodaddy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
Made in Aba airport,so much for Transformation Agenda,yeye de smell

4 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by MayorofLagos(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin grin grin

Akanu Ibiam International SEAPORT!

9 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by UrbanMystique: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
HNosegbe: Stella Oduah couldn't ensure proper drainage?
she used the drainage cash to buy armored helicopter

1 Like

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by atlwireles: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Like always in Nigeria fools will always be fools, and most will remain fools. Some of you probably never saw a flooded airport before.

Airport in Milwaukee, Airport in Chennai and New Dehlli international airport. Flooded by rain.

14 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by atlwireles: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Flooded airports

11 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by BRAV0O(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
Unemadu:

I see... Ok then hold igbos responsible for flooding of FG airport. I like ur reasoning.
my reasoning or the poster reasoning ? Can't you see that the poster of the thread is only trying to retaliate ?
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
atlwireles: Flooded airports
You should have allowed jobless Tinubu e-goats to continue fooling around.

5 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by UrbanMystique: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
atlwireles: Like always in Nigeria fools will always be fools, and most will remain fools. Some of you probably never saw a flooded airport before.

Airport in Milwaukee, Airport in Chennai and New Dehlli international airport. Flooded by rain.
that is the problem with you people... Always looking for a away of justifying unjustifiable and can't accept little criticism without whining like a ninie..

Does posting a picture from flood prone third world country justify building crappy airport without proper drainage system in your country?

You are really Jonathans boy..
Terrorism is happening everywhere means we should continue to die in the hand of boko haram

9 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
UrbanMystique: that is the problem with you people... Always looking for a away of justifying unjustifiable and can't accept little criticism without whining like a ninie..

Does posting a picture from flood prone third world country justify building crappy airport without proper drainage system in your country?

So you'v quickly assessed the adequacy of the drainage system from that single picture? Are Tinubu's e-goats that stuppid?

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by suwailad(f): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nigeria is a cesspit

1 Like

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by UrbanMystique: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
So you'v quickly assessed the adequacy of the drainage system from that single picture? Why are Tinubu's e-goats so stuppid?
I'm just gonna ignore a dunce

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by atlwireles: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
UrbanMystique: that is the problem with you people... Always looking for a away of justifying unjustifiable and can't accept little criticism without whining like a ninie..

What's with you people? who are you people? The only question you should have asked, is which mor0n allowed the plane to land in such an unsafe condition? Also never quote me again to spew your truckload of bullsh1t. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by seankay(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lol photokiosk grin hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Non-Nigerians; Is The "Nigerian Accent" appealing? / Best 5 Asian Countries!!! / Weather Is Precarious This Week, ‘Be Cautious’ – NCAA Warns Airlines, Travelers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.