Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians (14473 Views)

Poll: Nigeria, Ghana: which country is better at football?

Ghana: 26% (13 votes)
Nigeria: 74% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. / Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss / Bidding War Between Nigerians And South Africans For Newcastle United Fc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by princekevo(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2008
Sammy107_d:

oh no u didnt

[img]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=679740&id=650991445[/img]

Is this Nigerian cities pls?Even me as a Nigerian, i never knew the country was this beautiful.lol
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by mwanamwiwa: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
thats it, is this what all that that oil has gotten u?where is the dubai style architecture?bsides,oil is lke 95% of ur economy, with oil prices drpping ur economy is slowing while that of ghana is going up bcause they have diversified, even the kenyan economy is off the roof and just came from the darkest days of their history.DIVERSIFY IDIOTS!(u called me bushman first)the oil will run out and nigeria will slide further in insignificance in the world! angry
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2008
are you now trying to compare the nigerian economy to ghanas? wow. u must really know very little. dubai is unique. it makes even the best cities in the US look like kids lego. nigeria ranks 53rd in the word in agricultural output and first in africa contributing 17.3 percent to its total gdp. it also ranks 44th in the world and third in africa in factory output- another 35.5% of the gdp. the service industry takes the major share and keeps a top spot in africa as well. even if all the oil vanished, nigeria would still do better than ghana economically after just about 5yrs. I'm not one to debate, but i don't like people just arguing out of spite. the oil only contributes 95% of its foreign earning. in general, nigeria's economy is only second to south africas in everything. and its fighting.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by maryray(f): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2008
Lol Sammy, Finally an educated person, my work here is done, cant believe Mr wiwa cant show us any pic of his bush, but then we all know d reason. Nyway i'm out of this topic for real cos dis is really both meaningless n silly!.

Better leave, cant see d point in arguing with a fellow African!, I mean this is really wrong, Esiere.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by maryray(f): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2008
Lol Sammy, Finally an educated person, my work here is done, cant believe Mr wiwa cant show us any pic of his bush, but then we all know d reason. Nyway i'm out of this topic for real cos dis is really both meaningless n silly!.

Better leave, cant see d point in arguing with a fellow African!, I mean this is really wrong, Esiere.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by cyril3333: 12:53am On Nov 01, 2008
Ok, i know i said that was my last post. I lied. lol.

I even feel sorry for you people now o. You embarrasing yourselves. So is that the best pictures you could come up with?, And that is supposed to impress us?, I can think of at least 5 places in Kumasi, not even Accra, which look better than that.

Look, aerial shots of anyplace can look good. especially when you take it when the sun is going down or at night. THAT MEANS NOTHING.

Haha, Are you really trying to compare lagos with Accra?, Are you out of your mind?, how can you compare dirty, filthy, stinky, chocked Lagos, with organized, horticultural, beautiful Accra. Are you kidding me?

@D.end, Ofcourse you didn't any nice place in Ghana. Because the only place your likes can afford are the slums. Accra is not even the best part of Ghana, not at all.

Ghanaians don't watch nigerian movies because they are good, or nice, they watch it because they are cheap. THis is how nigerians movies started to become common in ghana. because the ghana movie industry used to send a taskforce around to arrest people who were selling pirated copies of their movies on the streets. There was no such thing when it came to nigerian movies so they automatically became the cheap choice of the street man. And that is what they still are today.
I often see people here go, nollywood this nollywood that. Are you people actually proud of that crap?

You see, Empty barrels always make the most noise. Mention one thing in which nigeira is the best in the world?, or produces the most?, anything?, what at all is the source of your pride as a people?.because i sincerely don't understand.

For Ghana, at least we are the highest producers of Cocoa in the world.  Our economy is diversified, when it comes to primary products, we export large quantities of  Gold (they didn't call us Gold Coast for nothing), Diamonds, Bauxite, Palm Kernel, and now oil, and many more, We export electricity to Burkina Faso, Cote D'Ivoire, and Togo. Our energy future is solid,  Once we get our trans-country railway complete, we will be an industralized country in 20 years or less. 

What about you guys?, What do you do better than anybody else? besides 419 that is.

Now oil is 65 per barrel. I'm sure your leaders are starting to tell their children in europe and america to start scaling back on their oppulent lifestyles because money is becoming tight, LOL
What has your oil done for you?, other than civil war?, Mind you, oil is an exhaustible resource. Nobody knows how much is left or how dificult it will be to reach. When the price of oil drops further, which it seems likely in the face of global recession, they could even decide it makes no more economical sense to drill. What are you guys going to do then?

Better start putting pressure on your leaders to diversify your economy and stop blowing jazz.

WE in Ghana don't compare ourselves to the likes of Nigeria. Nigeria, I mean how?
When you hear discussions on the radio in Ghana, we often try to match ourselves up against places like Malaysia and Singapore.
We are moving forward my friends. Hate all you want, but As Kwame Nkrumah said, Forward ever!,

And this December, we'll show you guys how to organize credible elections. Stay tuned.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Andala: 1:22am On Nov 01, 2008
maryray:

[b]@ D.end, tnk ya but ya shld have travelled around. Apart from Accra d other parts r like real Villages with no clean water, n limited electricity. Even d hotel was worst than a Nigerian motel!. I mean u all know Enugu right?, the other parts of Ghana can't even compete with common Enugu!, n their older folks r mostly not educated. don't let Accra fool u, don't forget d capital of a country doesnt usually tell u much about other areas! shocked. Ghana can definitely not compete with Nigeria, n if they don't change, even if they end up with xtra income from oil, their ego n aptitude towards copying others actions, n wasting their time on hating others, will make their country even worst off!.

@ cyril333, was trying 2 b civilized, but try not to insult other Africans. can't see how Liberia n Sierra Leone is insignificant but ya Ghana is not! lipsrsealed. Trust me even Ivory Coast is def better than Ghana, its just that ya guys r ignorant! of other places in Africa. Check d pics below for a glimpse of Ivory Coast. Welcome to d real world, n get over yourself, don't u love their Plateau, d 2nd pic?, lmao.

U r too insignificant to bother with!, U r an illiterate with a bush name. I didn't want to go down this dirt road but u asked for it. Ciao guys wish me good luck in my midterm, gotta go b4r i say worst things, lol!

[/b]

Abuja roads is better that.Nothing stunning about their roads undecided
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 4:48am On Nov 01, 2008
i feel terrible 4 commenting in a thread dt nothin gud can come out of in d first place, not somtyn i do. never had any prob with ghana b4 i saw this thread, still dont. not cos i dont have any reason to, just cos it makes no sense. d lil (bad egg) ghanians ere just wont let me view other ghanians d same way again. i guess thats a "mission successful" for them. always thought nigerians and ghanians were almost d same.
God bless Nigeria,
Good luck to Ghana.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 4:51am On Nov 01, 2008
i think that should close this thread smiley
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by maryray(f): 5:15am On Nov 01, 2008
[b]@ Sammy i'm just bothering to reply again to say u shouldn't bother replying to this guys again. This is my last thread here, don't bother replying again too, u can see this guys r BUMS with nothing better to do! grin. don't u know empty vessels r always loud?.

cyril, u claim u export cocoa right, n u r proud of that? hmm .

Ghana owns 33% of d fair trade cocoa, that is nothing to be proud of, fair trade is a charity org organised by whites to provide employment for poor countries like ghana, n they buy cocoa at an ok price inorder to help u feed urselves! shocked, lol!. U r even helping me prove my point that u guys r so poor u have to be saved by a charity organization!, lol.

Well thanks ghana for providing d cocoa i buy from starbucks n flush down my toilet, hmm what an "asset".

cyril if u think we r going to believe that ur country who virtually worships Nigerian movies n Nigerians to d point that u r so annoyed n resort to looking for ways to diminish that, watch it because they r cheap?, lol then u r pathetic!. I mean d first time i watched Living Faith was in Ghana, n guys u shld have heard D AWE N RESPECT IN D VOICE OF THE OTHER GHANIANS WHO WERE ALSO WATCHING grin, LOL.

Nyway all i can say is ur movie industry says a lot about ur country, u spend a million years trying to come up with 1 movie so u can say its better than Nigerian's, but during that period, while a lot of our companies r going to b producing trash, most of them r going to produce ones that u can't even compete with in another 100 years, lol. I can virtually count both ur actors n d movies u have produced,  shocked from ur "developed country" grin,.

mWANWIWA i'm waiting for d PICS of ur country, liberia, zimbabwe, ghana, whatever,  N IF U don't, WE ALL KNOW WHY ISHI/NTON/MUMU wink. I know ur country is real bad thats why u dont even mention it, n focus all ur comment on ghana, lol u guyz r really pathetic!.

Ghanaians Though ur industry has been existent for a while, u don't even have lots of actors, u know why?, its because there r only A few people in Ghana that r at least presentable n can b comprehended. Most of ur actors have ran away to Our Nollywood! grin. Like ur Adjolo or whatever that mans name is, Yvonne nelson, etc; we virtually have to provide him n d rest of ur defunct actors jobs so they can survive grin, lol what a developed country u must have! wink.

U can't show us any place that makes sense in UR undeveloped "country" cheesy, so u have to resort to beating around d bush with d untrue n meaningless comments above. We all know a poor man is always trying to annoy a rich man, because he wants to annoy him, reason is d rich mans life is too much! n he's jealous. Sammy don't waste ur time with this lipsrsealed.

In conclusion, show me pics of even 1 of ur states that makes sense, SAMMY don't bother replying to this mumus, they r just looking 4r someone to vent their jealousy, envy n frustration on lipsrsealed, lol. [/b]
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Dend(m): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2008
The guy said they're still producing GOLD,  mheeen, I just can't stop laughing? why did they stop calling you guys gold coast? cause all the gold have been dugged up.
But sincerely speaking, I like that country, but this guys talk as if their country is better! what
I say it again, your government reserved area (Ghana) in Osu, can not even be compared with Bodethomas in Surulere, not to mention the cool places in Lagos, and the likes of Abuja and Calabar? I mean, you guys are POOR!!!
Mhenn this Ghanian big mouth, A beg, LOCKUP. You are just full of bullshit and trash.
You said our movies are cheap, but you know it's what they play most in AFRICA MAGIC, the DSTV the topmost peeps in your country manage to subscribe, while we have it in almost every homes in Nigeria.

What anoids me the most is calling your bigbrother me a slum? lol, do you actually know I can even borrow your country CASH and your president would have to kneel down thanking me and telling me how greatfull he is?

We organise all the shows and reality shows you guys participate in, WEST AFRICA IDOLS and the likes, 
It's pointless arguing on pure shits.

Like I said, if a Nigerian visit Ghana today, and they the Ghanians are aware of, mheen, they see us like a YANKEE RETURNEE, But you guys come here? Nigerians sees you as a BEGGER!!!
They know themselves, atlease the average Ghanians, they know we are GREATER than they are. You tell an average Nigerian, that Ghana is better? he/she put a tooth removing slap on your face, you tell an average Ghanian, Nigeria is GREATER and SUPERIOR, he/she has no comments and nod his/her head in approval.

I gat no time for SHITS mheen.

Ciao
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by princekevo(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2008
Cant you guy see that this Ghana guy is a novies.Jst check out his points for arguement.Composing lies in the name he jst wanna run Nigeria down.This Issue is better understood by the both leaders.Kuffour who is his present always you the word "Our big brother Nigeria" But an ordinary ghanain who eat Kenke and wachie for the 2 square meal wont understand why he calls Nigeria their big brothers.
If ghana was too good on their economy kuffour wouldnt put their name among the HIPIC countries in the world that needed urgent attention from IMF.
So no need you guys argueing with this man of little knowledge of the economic situation of his country.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by princekevo(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2008
@cyril3333
Ghanaians don't watch nigerian movies because they are good, or nice, they watch it because they are cheap. THis is how nigerians movies started to become common in ghana. because the ghana movie industry used to send a taskforce around to arrest people who were selling pirated copies of their movies on the streets. There was no such thing when it came to nigerian movies so they automatically became the cheap choice of the street man. And that is what they still are today.
I often see people here go, nollywood this nollywood that. Are you people actually proud of that crap?

Mr man you don't even know wht is going on in your country. When i was in Ghana my favourite chanel was metro tv.They show Nigerian  movies 3 times in a week.In Accra any day they advertise for  new Nigeria movies in the cenimas, result shows that the turns is always higher than the days of  other movies.I watched a programe on Metro where Sensible Ghanains were analysing Nigeria movies as if it was an American movie.They commented On pet Edochie,Ramsey Noah and others.Their mode of acting which makes the movies more real than fictions.Infact if you r true to yourself you would confirm it that Average gahanian calls Ghana Films, Drama."Charlie waiting ghana dey act paaa na drama no be movie".So please don't come and formulate lies jst because u want to run Nigeria down.

@cyril3333
What about you guys?, What do you do better than anybody else? besides 419 that is.

Actually i love Ghana for one thing it's peaceful and they don't steal but you the commonest thing in Ghana is this. If you hang a good cloth outside u have to keep an eye on it.Once you eye get off the cloth for 5 mins u will never see it again.don't ever put your good shoes at the door step if u are visiting.because u will never meet it before u come out.And don't leave your 2,3,4,5 yr old daughter with a ghanain man because she might be raped or abused before u comes back.Have u forgotten that nima- mamobi,Kawokwu di, is a no go area for young girls at night.I love them for that because they committ jst petty petty crimes not not bigger crimes and hapily go to jail for it .
Sir crime is crime wheather big or small and is everywhere.Shine thy eyes.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by ikeyman00(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2008
k thats it

Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians
« #68 on: Today at 12:53:03 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, i know i said that was my last post. I lied. lol.

I even feel sorry for you people now o. You embarrasing yourselves. So is that the best pictures you could come up with?, And that is supposed to impress us?, I can think of at least 5 places in Kumasi, not even Accra, which look better than that.

Look, aerial shots of anyplace can look good. especially when you take it when the sun is going down or at night. THAT MEANS NOTHING.

Haha, Are you really trying to compare lagos with Accra?, Are you out of your mind?, how can you compare dirty, filthy, stinky, chocked Lagos, with organized, horticultural, beautiful Accra. Are you kidding me?

@D.end, Ofcourse you didn't any nice place in Ghana. Because the only place your likes can afford are the slums. Accra is not even the best part of Ghana, not at all.

You see, Empty barrels always make the most noise. Mention one thing in which nigeira is the best in the world?, or produces the most?, anything?, what at all is the source of your pride as a people?.because i sincerely don't understand.

For Ghana, at least we are the highest producers of Cocoa in the world. Our economy is diversified, when it comes to primary products, we export large quantities of Gold (they didn't call us Gold Coast for nothing), Diamonds, Bauxite, Palm Kernel, and now oil, and many more, We export electricity to Burkina Faso, Cote D'Ivoire, and Togo. Our energy future is solid, Once we get our trans-country railway complete, we will be an industralized country in 20 years or less.

Now oil is 65 per barrel. I'm sure your leaders are starting to tell their children in europe and america to start scaling back on their oppulent lifestyles because money is becoming tight, LOL
What has your oil done for you?, other than civil war?, Mind you, oil is an exhaustible resource. Nobody knows how much is left or how dificult it will be to reach. When the price of oil drops further, which it seems likely in the face of global recession, they could even decide it makes no more economical sense to drill. What are you guys going to do then?

Better start putting pressure on your leaders to diversify your economy and stop blowing jazz.

WE in Ghana don't compare ourselves to the likes of Nigeria. Nigeria, I mean how?
When you hear discussions on the radio in Ghana, we often try to match ourselves up against places like Malaysia and Singapore.
We are moving forward my friends. Hate all you want, but As Kwame Nkrumah said, Forward ever!,

And this December, we'll show you guys how to organize credible elections. Stay tuned.

nonesense, absolutely rubbish, typical ghanaian mentality, talk 2 much $hit with his bush face.

again post the so called acrra pic here, blah blah balh

k nigeria is sucks, name 1 thing ghanaian are known for worldwide

k election hahhha k let me remind u that ur last elction gone right, john kufor was so scared that he had to beg obasanjo to provide him security as good as good ghana? ehuh

now i blame our stupid political monkies in abuja, couse OBJ dash our lots of cars for your police etc to work, but due to the high level of poverty and corruption in ghana the police shares those cars amony themselves, deny it me waitin

thats it, ok
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Andy1985ng(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2008
look everyone,

Ghana "may" seem more beautiful than some parts of Nigeria(this fact is not worth arguing) but i will need to make it quite clear to Ghanaians that EVEN IF NIGERIA SHOULD QUIT DRILLING OIL 'TODAY', IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS THIS COUNTRY CAN NEVER BECOME AS POOR AS GHANA IS TODAY at all.

Ghana has nothing to boast of, except their maybe electricity(which we also have over here, bone say e dey epileptic) and their clean looking towns, but any Ghanaian who has reached as far as Cross River will know that for Nigeria to look like south Africa will not even take up to 10 years(because the money is there), let us just hope our leaders will stop squandering and hiding our country's reserves.

What does Ghana Have?, the country is not even up to half of Nigeria in Land Space, have a very little labour force compared to Nigeria, keep changing and playing with the value of teir currency(just to try matching up to other countries it shares its boundary with) even their school system is inadequate although they have good tuition.

Let me not say more, HAIL 9JA OOOO!!!!!

419 still dey pay sha.

Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by mwanamwiwa: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2008
r those us dollars?y the us currency?anyway ,dude,am not from the bush am fom KENYA and if u want pics just type nairobi pictures on these site.That will shut u up.nigerias economy is based on oil.I dont hate nigeria infact kenyans admire ur strong culture but not too much of ur pride.why would call me a bushman angry,u seem to hve that aryan mentality of looking down other africans) u fucking pig!
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by cyril3333: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2008
Haha, The Truth hurts don't it?

You have all raised a myriad of funny points i don't even know where to start.

But at least we all agree on one thing, this discussion is not going anywhere. Maybe from my comments here it seems Ghanaians are proud, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. Actually we don't sit to count our achievements at all. If you go to Ghana, the overriding sentiment is one of dissappointments in ourselves. Because we believe we should have done better. We started on the same level with Korea, and higher than Singapore and Malaysia at independence. But now look at those countries. So we are not proud of ourselves at all.

But in typical nigerian "we-are-the-best-fashion", someone started a thread here to imply people in ghana hate/obsessed with nigeria. I feel the need to set the record straight.

Now onto the funny points. @D.end - are you suggesting we no longer export Gold?, Check the stats, Only South Africa exports more Gold from Africa than Ghana. Infact, Gold and Cocoa usually alternate as our number 1 foreign exchange earner depending on what time of the year it is. True story. And as for your yankee returnee story?, lol, common bra, I'm sure you heard the word "Alata" which is what we call nigerians. Doyou know what that means?, lol. Let's not even get into that.

You see, i told you the only places you can afford to live are the slums. All those places you mentioned are pure slams. Nima, is the most notorious Zongo in Accra, Mamobi is not far behind. All those places you mentioned are slums and hotspots for crime. So i'm not suprised a nigerian boy is attracted to those places. I bet you spent a lot of time in the internet cafes there yeah?

Osu is not a government reserved area by any means. It is just where the official residence of the president is. No president has actually lived there in a long time. It is one of the dirtiest places in Accra. Too busy. We have built a new 60 million dollar presidential villa. Waiting for the new prez in january 09, i'm sure you've seen it since you claim to know ghana so well.

another straight lie, John Kufuor came to beg obasanjo for security?, LOL, that is laughable. What security does Obasanjo himself have.

And obasnjo gave ghana police force cars?, hahaha, where do you people come up with such stories. This is a completely false. Which cars were those?, when was it?, How can your president dash cars to us when your own police force ride bicycles. lol, this is hilarious. And what excuse did he give the nigerian people for this?

I don't deny nigerian movies are everywhere in ghana. I'm just trying to tell you how that came to be so.

THe other things i'm not even going to bother setting the record straight. I believe they are self obvious.  

Like i've said already, if you've lived in the west, you know both countries are shiite. So the advice to you nigerians is to get busy and stop going around all over the place pounding your chest because the only people who think you're better than anybody is yourselves. Nobody else.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by ayusco: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2008
@ All
guys take a chill pill. we all africans less hate more love. this is a sports thread anyways peace one love.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by cyril3333: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2008
Yes i agree. Let's all just call a truce.

Let's put it this way;

There are certain areas where ghana is better than nigeria, and there are certain areas where nigeria is better than ghana.

That's it. let's stop it there.

We are too similar to be doing this. We should be thinking about how to get rid of these corrupt old men running the system and start fulfilling our destiny. Imagine all these asian countries with no resources doing better than us. 

I told ya'll my girlfriend is nigerian.she's mad at me for making fun of her country and now i think the shop is closed for me, lol, and it's a saturday too. una don cost me oo. lol.

Consider this an apology if i hurt ya'll. lol. and that includes you my special one, lol
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by ikeyman00(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2008
ghanaian will also be ghanaian, but then this is for nigerians back home to get a grip of things! never trust them as u can see! take that from me. yes we are africans as well nigerians. correct.

cyril continue foolin urself! like the bit in ur rubbish post where u said those area are crime spot. thanks god u admit there are crime in ghana, next they tell u all the thieft in ghana are nigerians haaaaaaaaaaahhha

oh well something will never change, and by the way OBJ we want our money back from ghana? all that car gift, grants etc fumin?

little ghana abi u de craze
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by mwanamwiwa: 1:04am On Nov 02, 2008
ok lets talk sports,nigerias soccer is great but again,thats it DIVERSIFY.IN THE OLYMPICS,GREAT NIGERIA HAD 3 MEDALS undecided, 3 FUCKING MEDALS angry, KENYA had 16 medals wiyh a pop of 30 million and no known resources, see my point.didnt nigeria loose to ghana in sccer in the ghana 08 games?kenya is ranked fifthi n the world in the irb sevens circuit(rugby)go check it out.volleyball, i wont go there cause kenya dominates the sport.kenya hasnt missed a cricket world cup since the 80s and we rule all the marathons globally, does nigeria even have cricket or rugby team, soccer,soccer and u guys dare brag, even uganda has a cricket team.DIVERSIFY!nigeria is ok but ghana is more organsed and civilised.who is the bushman now?
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by ikeyman00(m): 4:49am On Nov 02, 2008
oh i see u smart .k but the same kenya that were butcherin eachother over election, yea k. so much hatery goin on, too many political gangers with guns smokin .
hope yall dnt come down to abuja to solicit and beg for assitance

kenya na asian pipu dey control that ecomony and u know it

and as for cricket and runnin etc, those arent really classify as worldwide sports. criket haaaaahahaha u funni kid high on ur tea spoon

and let me tell u the bush pipu, kenya-masaaaaaie pipu, and ghanaian

and by way i can see how jealous u are that u just have to be a member here to venture your feelins.

nawoo
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by kweenchi(f): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2008
cyril, As a nigerian i dont even see 1 similarity with ghana, they are totally different, there's no connection whatsoever -the culture- musiq-way of talking-food lipsrsealed,
The only thing I noticed with ghanians is that they look up to nigerians, and often feel threatened by them.
And when I look at the ghanian entertainment , i only see nigerian wannabe's- copy our style of dressing- copy our movies- copy the way we talk (pidgin) like almost everything,
How can you compete with a country where you copy almost everything from, you guys dont have 'game' lets face it. Nigerians should just ignore these silly remarks these kids are making, and compete with countrys as South-africa, Kenya and certainly NOT ghana.

peace
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Dend(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2008
The guy blasted shits, loosed and beaten just trying to COVER up using her girlfriend as a defeat fault.
You said your president office AREA is a slum where hoodlums and thugs rule? MY YANCH DON CATCH FIRE!!! grin grin grin
Hahhaha, which kain small pickin Ghana? look, he even said Nigerian Police rides Biscycle lol aye, laugh my and SHOOT my D*CK off!!! I actually saw a police man trying to collect BRIBE from the taxi I borded after going to hire a 2hores from their capital city where their BIGBABES hang around, I manage give the keke police some change to use calm himselve and probably eat good food that day.

The only aspect Ghana is liked by Nigerians is their ELECTRICITY, FINISH!
Stop the FAUL AND BULLL stories.

I still say it, why is NIGERIAN MOVIES shown mostly in AFRICA MAGIC on DSTV? dumb!
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Dend(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2008
@mwanamwiwa
Doesnt even recognises US dollars and still ASKING? yeeeeeeeeeepkaa, haaaaaaaahahhha, lol-lol-lol-lol-lol, what a PIG-NIS BUSH BOY.
I can't see myself, I can't help myself, i wan laugh DIE!!!!!

What are you doing on the internet ?you VILLAGE boy!
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Dend(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2008
Bleep the Nairobi shit, is nairobi the only cleuless places/state in Kenya?

They've even gotten the most populated virus and diseases in AFRICA

There's no nation that can be compared to THE FEDRAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!!

Southafrica population got whites as indigins counted and known as Southafricans, it can never be compared to a BLACK NATION.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by mwanamwiwa: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2008
kenyans causing chaos, YES, and i was one of them.Yardau stole the elections and a nation of over 100 million didnt do shit!100 million pussies!(the rest of africa needs inspiration from u not the kenyans)Kenya is 98% black and control the economy, the govt and its policies so u mentioning indians is irrelevant.U should ask urself y there r no indians,whites and chinese in nigeria, Kenya is not well endowed with resource so rely on investors and tourists and have held their ground own against south africans unlke u guys with 3 billion monthly frm oil revenues.u call kenyans murderers ,how much was the figting and cost 1025 lives(not sayin i cordoned it),how many nigerian lives have been lost in the delta,biafra and occasinal flare ups btwn christians and muslims?, how come thre are nigerian refugees in kenya and no kenyan refugees in nigeria?,how come more kenyans than nigerians own homes in the uk and usa while ur pop in the diaspora outnumbers kenyans 3 to 1?why r nigerians among some of those braving high seas to reach europe illegally?
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 1:12am On Nov 03, 2008
mwanamwiwa:

kenyans causing chaos, YES, and i was one of them.Yardau stole the elections and a nation of over 100 million didnt do shit!100 million pussies!(the rest of africa needs inspiration from u not the kenyans)Kenya is 98% black and control the economy, the govt and its policies so u mentioning indians is irrelevant.U should ask yourself y there r no indians,whites and chinese in nigeria, Kenya is not well endowed with resource so rely on investors and tourists and have held their ground own against south africans unlke u guys with 3 billion monthly frm oil revenues.u call kenyans murderers ,how much was the figting and cost 1025 lives(not sayin i cordoned it),how many nigerian lives have been lost in the delta,biafra and occasinal flare ups btwn christians and muslims?, how come thre are nigerian refugees in kenya and no kenyan refugees in nigeria?,how come more kenyans than nigerians own homes in the uk and usa while ur pop in the diaspora outnumbers kenyans 3 to 1?why r nigerians among some of those braving high seas to reach europe illegally?

where did u get all dat 4rm
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by bawomolo(m): 1:40am On Nov 03, 2008
How can your president dash cars to us when your own police force ride bicycles

ha ha see mumu
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2008
I'm beginning to regret starting this thread. An innocuous observation of the difference between Nigerians and Ghanaians wrt FOOTBALL PASSION has been turned into a nationalistic war of words now raging beyond Ghana and Nigeria, and extending to Cameroun, Kenya etc. Too bad.

No longer an enviable initiative.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by ikeyman00(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kenyans causing chaos, YES, and i was one of them.Yardau stole the elections and a nation of over 100 million didnt do shit!100 million pussies!(the rest of africa needs inspiration from u not the kenyans)Kenya is 98% black and control the economy, the govt and its policies so u mentioning indians is irrelevant.U should ask yourself y there r no indians,whites and chinese in nigeria, Kenya is not well endowed with resource so rely on investors and tourists and have held their ground own against south africans unlke u guys with 3 billion monthly frm oil revenues.u call kenyans murderers ,how much was the figting and cost 1025 lives(not sayin i cordoned it),how many nigerian lives have been lost in the delta,biafra and occasinal flare ups btwn christians and muslims?, how come thre are nigerian refugees in kenya and no kenyan refugees in nigeria?,how come more kenyans than nigerians own homes in the uk and usa while ur pop in the diaspora outnumbers kenyans 3 to 1?why r nigerians among some of those braving high seas to reach europe illegally?

are u from masaai tribe c uz u talkin like spearman. not africa the whole world know about! kenya huh lipsrsealed
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by ikeyman00(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2008
and who say kenyans aint 419ners. as u know due to war in somalia ,alot of them move over to kenya, the kenya in their desperate move to escape aids and poverty, they claimed they are somalians in the bid to qualify as an asylum seekers to gain entrance to oversea.

listen arrow-man dnt get 2 lost now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okagbare Faces Stiff Test For 100m C'wealth GOLD, Asumnu Is A Possible Finalist! / Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour / England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.