Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians (14475 Views)

Poll: Nigeria, Ghana: which country is better at football?

Ghana: 26% (13 votes)
Nigeria: 74% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. / Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss / Bidding War Between Nigerians And South Africans For Newcastle United Fc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by MeGaStReEt: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2008
Heeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I don die, c ohhh, so na SMALL Ghanaians kom dey get mouth take dey compete with there papa now?

Seun, abeg do make u delete all those ghana pipo komot for this site, they are not needed here, what an insult

Comparing THE GR8 9JA with small, insignificant, pooor, dumb, blind and ignorant Ghana is an insult on our part as Nigerians,

Seun do sumtin abt these idiots n let them look for there level to compete with, maybe with Sao Tome n Principe

wht nonsense
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by mwanamwiwa: 1:14am On Nov 05, 2008
yes some of them lied to get overseas but they went 2 skool and joined the coperate world unlike u who joined in crime and welfare.Oluyemi adeniji showed up in kenya to negotiate power sharing but nobody showed up 4 the meeting.raila said he should go back 2 nigeria to solve the delta crisis and corruption, finally they settled 4 koffi annan who very loved and respected in kenya.When he chaired the UN,he put a UN embassy in Kenya(only one in africa)creating thousands of jobs and putting Kenya in the map politically.Now we have the african hqs for google,cocacola,kempski hotels,yahoo,celltel,abercorbie and kent(other one in south africa)etc.what has nigeria done 4 kenya or 4 africa for me to take nigeria seriously, shell takes ur oil and pollutes ur rivers without govt intervention.Kenya now boosts of over 10million hotel beds(4th only to south africa,egypt and morrocco)third biggest tourist destination in africa(south africa and egypt)5th favourite wedding destination inthe WORLD.b4 u call me a liar,check it out, u have inernet access.no isults please.espeacially not from nigerians angry
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 1:56am On Nov 05, 2008
we waste a lot of time on nairaland. want some logical debates? skyscrapercity.com. where we discuss wit SA
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 2:13am On Nov 05, 2008
funny enof, i think mwanamwiwa is there too. shes a better reasoner there.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Dend(m): 4:28am On Nov 05, 2008
mwanamwiwa , have you ever been to Nigeria? do you know how many whites, Chinese, Indians etc who resides in my local government area? not to talk of Lagos, Nigeria as a whole.
You know why they got the UN embassy in Kenya? cause you guys needed serious help! why wont help come miraclously, when hunger and disease almosy wiped out your race!

The skyscraper.com thingy, amongs the African countries listed, just under the HEADING- MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA, do you see Kenya or Ghana names among?

I think there's more to it than this ill shits you type out, Personal reasons I believe.
Sides that, it's stupid shit, agueing blindly here, all AFRICANS knows NIGERIA as a GREAT nation, and that no little Kenya and Ghana could stand in it's way, cause your both little hungary starving countries.

No hates.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by mwanamwiwa: 5:05am On Nov 05, 2008
south african products all over great nigeria,mtn,shoprite,castle lager and many more.how come u dont find these companies in little kenya?dude,this companies r not in kenya,egpt,algeria and tunisia.u cant compare nigeria with kenya.u have let the south africans walk all over nigeria.south africans dont dare come to kenya cause kenyans r very competitive pple.research this topics,kenya airways vs south african airways,shoprites bid for uchumi that collapsed,kenya brewaries vs south african brewaries,why abercorbie and kent split with their south african counterparts jus to mention a few.give me a few nigerian companies competing with the south africans cry.u guys might think i hate nigeria but i dont. ,KENYA AIRWAYS HAS THE MOST DESTINATION IN AFRICA FOLLOWED BY ETHIOPAN,SOUTH AFRICA AND EGYPT AIR.THEY ALSO DOMINATE THE WEST AFRICA ROUTE.nigeria airwys cannot compe, wait,they went bankrupt,with billions of oil money,thats abig shame.sombody called me maasai, thankyou, i like it, its just i dont know any famous nigerian tribe.ur bros trashed the nairobi thread with insults cause of jealousy but its ok,i will put u guys in ur place with the TRUTH.NIGERIA IS A JOKE! cry
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2008
listen to yourself. nigerian airways is old news. Several private thriving private airlines are out- plying local and international routes. Even the Aviation industry in nigeria is huge in relation to kenyas (we are not just talkin bout d national airline). u talk like its a good thing for international companies to find a country unhealthy to invest in. U talk about nigeria not competing. Do you know anything about telecommunications and banking in africa at all? even agriculture and manufacturing? military and space technology? currency and stock exchange relevance on the international stage? human resources? communications technology? diversity? sports ( at least the important ones)? entertainment industry? natural resources? land mass? regional influence? wealth (maybe not equitably distributed, but thats everywhere). u talk breweries? r u kiddn, Boasting nearly 30 brewery locations, Nigeria has emerged as the largest beer-producing country in Africa. The continent's 8,000-year brewing history began with ancient Egyptian commercial brewing dynasties and still includes handmade tribal beers. nigeria ha invested immensely in south africa, and theyve done the same. thats how we grow.
all you ever talk about is kenyan airways and some lame service rating, best wedding destination n all. i find it difficult to understand what you r trying to do here. u seem very reasonable on SSC. i shouldnt b replyin you, but u r just being ridiculous comparing nigeria to kenya. kenya is an east african giant, and thats all there is to it. They have no significant influence on africa. at least not yet. Kenya has big problems, Nigeria has bigger problems. big deal,
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by mwanamwiwa: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2008
allright.am sorry .no more beeef.been warned on scc .i was just mad at some of u 4 trashing nairobi thread, just dont throw rocks when ur house is made of glass.PEAACE smiley
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2008
cheers
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2008
and kenya rocks by the way. i love the place. i hate it when we fight. . .
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by ikeyman00(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2008
kenyans in oversea are 419ners! they came over with somalian passport in a bid to qualify as an asylum. here in scotland, most of them are strippers, dancer and acoholics. hangin with white imbeciles
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2008
its ok now. no more beefs
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by mwanamwiwa: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2008
no beef today, obama biden 08 smiley
LEWIS HAMILTON WON F1 CHAMPIONSHIP(FIRST BLACK MAN @ 23 YRS MEANS HE'S WELL ON PACE TO BREAK SCHUMACHER'S 6 CHAMPIONSHIPS)
GREAT WEEK 4 BROTHERS EVERYWHERE, AFRICAN RENAISANCE wink
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by ikeyman00(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2008
listen i bi naija ok ha.

its ok now. no more beefs

for where, which beef, i think thats fact not beef! correction right
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2008
undecided
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by ikeyman00(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2008
decided!!
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 2:27am On Nov 06, 2008
IK sup?? im not readn u
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by chiwaochi: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2008
You don't judge book by it cover these has been the problem of the Nigerian fan you don't expect super Eagles to be on top for ever because history are meant to be broken to keep things going, all we need for them is a good technical crew and a well experienced coach that knows about the history of Nigerian football because the beginning determines the end.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by mwanamwiwa: 1:44am On Nov 12, 2008
my fav nigerian athletes
1.jj okocha
2.knwako kanu
3.olusoji fasuba
4."the dream"olajuwan

nigeria is africas china,the potential is immense and once nigerias starts,the rest of africa will follow, even south africa.NIGERIA WON THE GOLD IN THE OLYMPICS SOCCER! smiley
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 1:49am On Nov 12, 2008
silver sad
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by mwanamwiwa: 5:28am On Nov 12, 2008
but u guys beat argentina,right?
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 6:02am On Nov 12, 2008
no argentina beat us in the final to take gold. Nigeria silver, Brazil bronze
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by shotster50(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2008
mwanamwiwa was just being sarcastic in his/her question.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by mwanamwiwa: 12:13am On Nov 14, 2008
no i wasn't, " DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER "i thougt we called a truce? smiley and am a HE!
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Sammy107d(m): 6:00am On Nov 14, 2008
yea truce smiley. you are a he?? i would av guessed otherwise.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by MeGaStReEt: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2008
@mwanamwiwa

na wa 4 u ohhhh
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by mwanamwiwa: 4:44am On Nov 15, 2008
MeGaStReEt:

@mwanamwiwa

na wa for you ohhhh

i dont understand
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by MeGaStReEt: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
i dont want you to understand either
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by mwanamwiwa: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2008
why? u scared? or was it an insult? cowards! undecided
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by martho(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2008
mwanamwiwa:

why? u scared? or was it an insult? cowards! undecided
-----------dont fool yourself,my girlfriend is from kenya,so i know a lot about them, they are also my inlaws,
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by MeGaStReEt: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2008
@ mwanamwiwa

i am not a coward, but i disciplined

our pipo talk say avoid no be fear
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by mwanamwiwa: 1:32am On Nov 21, 2008
i called megastreet a coward 4 insulting me so martho,u mentioning ur girlfriend being kenyan is irrelevant, so u know kenyans more coz of ur girl?and what is this that u know more of than me about kenya, next u will tell me ur girl is related to obama lipsrsealed SPEAK UR MIND GUYS, DONT BEAT ABOUT THE BUSH angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour / England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) / Novak Djokovic Beats Rafael Nadal To Win Australian Open Men's Final (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.