Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians (14474 Views)

Poll: Nigeria, Ghana: which country is better at football?

Ghana: 26% (13 votes)
Nigeria: 74% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. / Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss / Bidding War Between Nigerians And South Africans For Newcastle United Fc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by kofinti1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2009
this na ghana.have nice and clean roads.

Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by kabna(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2009
wasup ya;ll

a fellow Ghanaian mentioned that before ghana must go ther was nigeria must go.

to be honest i new nothing about this untill i came to the uk. from observing nigerians and ghanaians on the whole i was curious as to the reason behind the rivalry.it was only then then i got to the bottom.

peoples experiences have it that the ghana must go was horrific and very demaening hence it was of interests to the international community.

however the nigeria must go was quite civil and received little ineternational attention.

mostly the negative sentiments that ghanaians have towards nigerians are fuelled by nigerians themeselves.

nigerians or to be fair some perharps most have a very ugly opinion of ghanaians.

1. they are ugly looking

2. short

3. unintelligent

4. very dark ie black ( dark a complexion. people who use this argument have an inferiority complex when it comes to skin colour thats why they think black or dark skin is ugly) i wonder do they even know the numerous benefits of melanin?

no individual on earth wants to be put down

so an advice for reasonable nigerians. if u treat people as u want to be treated , perharps there will be peace.

am not hear to talk much 4 it is insane to be wise when everyone is insane.

but i am very ghanaian, dark skined, handsome, sexy smooth voice, intelligent, above all God fearing etc. ther are many of my kind in ghana and worldwide who are very ghanaian.

i attended a good school in ghana an am now a biomedical scientist.

i find it very disturbing( can never really fathom when i compare myself to all nigerians no that am in favor of comparisms being a cristian but in human selfish understanding, if i have to compare i do not see a single nigerian who is better than me) that some nigerians will look down upon me just because am a ghanaian but i know the time is here that GOD ALMIGHTY WILL ELEVATE GHANA as a nation for the sake of what him (GOD) expects from human beings created in his imag and likeness.

to be fair, am sure ther are some ghanaians who also have demeaning opinions of nigerians who also need to repent.

any way this is a football topic

and the fifa record says it all.

ghana on head to head record with nigeria: we beat you and wiv cameroun we beat them too. infact we beat any African coubtry except the pharohs of egypt AND BAFANA BAFANA OF SOUTH AFRICA. SO WHY DOES A CAMEROUNIAN THINK GHANA IS NOT A STRONG AFRICAN FOOTBALL NATION AND HENCE DOES NOT EVEN THINK HE HAS TO COMMEND GHANA.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by kabna(m): 2:31am On Jul 17, 2009
why are all you nigerians and cameroonians keeping quite?

all this talk about african football giants?

you leave on a different planet.

in the words of sepp blater : i quote in football today anyone can beat anybody.

BlacK stars we proved it when we beat the checz republic.

at the time checz were the 2nd best team in the world

you seem quite now.

well you will sit in ur nigeria and cameroun to watch classy teams from GHANA, IVORY COAST, GABON ETC.

MOUTH MOUTH YEYE BAD BELLE PEOPLES

1 Like

Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2009
BlacK stars we proved it when we beat the checz republic.

What is Czech's pedigree in football? Even a fumbling SE beat France, former world and European champions, in their backyard.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by kabna(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2009
Jarus,

Do u even follow football?

did u even get ma reference?

At the time we played checz in the world cup, they were the second best ranked team in the world just behind brazil wiv the best keeper in the world peter checz, and strikers like Rosicky and other top players,

what is ur probllem?

what is the essence of fifa rankings?

daaaa.

in any case u will sit at home and watch classy football from Ghana. Ivory Coast and Gabon.
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians by bingbagbo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okagbare Faces Stiff Test For 100m C'wealth GOLD, Asumnu Is A Possible Finalist! / Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour / England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.