Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism (4324 Views)

The Global Great Earthquake (revelation 6:12) Is Coming! Rapture Is Imminent! / Truthman2012, / A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism by Emusan(m): 12:18am On Aug 25, 2014
tintingz: Who's behaving like one. grin

You know.

The word "iqra" means to read or recite this is the first word he said to the Prophet(sa).

Which one actually or did jibril say read and recite at the same time?

{Read: In the name of the Lord Who creates, Creates man from a clot. Read: And thy Lord is the Most Bounteous, Who teaches by the pen, Teaches man that which he knew not. }(Al ahlaq : 96)

You know the read in front was inserted by you.
Is it every time Jiril come to Muhammad that It always says 'Read' or the first time of revelation?
What material jibril bring for Muhammad to read from?

You should know that Muhammed(sa) was writing down exact what Gabriel revealed to him from Allah(swt), he was unlettered before the angel appeared to him.

This is pure lie from the planet nearest to the throne of Allah where Muhammad thought Sun always worships before appears in the morning.

Muhammad is the one who wrote Qur'an with his own land.

You have even make it clearer by including "qul" which means "say".

You didn't see the reason I mentioned this word but quickly use it to altered Allah's word.

Say: Do ye then take (for worship) protectors other than Him, such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?" [Quran 1quote
Say: He, Allah, is One. Allah is He on Whom all depend. He begets not, nor is He begotten. And none is like Him. [Quran 112:1-4]

You can see what I'm saying now you've inserted the word "SAY" in front of those verses which weren't appeared in the original manuscript.

Angel Gabriel was like a teacher to Muhammed(sa)

I see like teacher like student.

This how all ancient text were written.

I'm sorry Bible was not written that way.
There's always a demarcation between the SUBJECT and the OBJECT, SPEAKER and whom was been addressed or speak on his behalf.

Yes, this is how a messenger present his message.

Why the same angel Gabriel didn't use the same style in Bible?

This is a recitation message from Allah given to Jibril to deliver it to Muhammad (sa) and mankind.

If it was so;
Here Jibril stands as an intermediary or Narrator which It supposed to be speaking in Third person SINGULAR pronouns for Allah or putting 'say' (like Bible always distinguished the speaker's statement from that of God i.e "The Lord said or God said"wink

The Quran is unique in words and message.

Unique indeed! When there are a lot of conflicting words inside.

How is the Quran confusing? I have given you an example of a roman speaker.

Was angel jibril copying the style expression of Roman when Qur'an supposed to be uncreated word of Allah?

See how it's confusing and fail the inspired written of God.
See the encountered of Moses with Allah
So, when he(Moses) came to it, he(Moses) was called: 'Blessed is he who is in the fire, and he who is about it. Glory be to God, the
Lord of all Being!
Moses, behold, it is I, God, the All-mighty, the All-wise. Surah 27:7-14

Here the writer/narrator has said that "Moses was called..." which means Allah supposes to begin Its statement BUT see what Allah started with "Blessed is HE who is in the fire.....LATER ....Glory be to God" After this we see Allah saying "Moses, behold it is I, God..."

You can see that the person who called Moses is the one praising the one in the fire and even referred to being in the fire as a deity then later identified itself as Allah.
What a confusion.

The bible was written by historian.
...but let read from Samuel speech as an example.

1Samuel 15
Samuel also said to Saul, "The LORD sent me to anoint you king over His people, over Israel. Now
therefore, heed the voice of the words of the
LORD. Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'I will
punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he
ambushed him on the way when he came up from
Egypt. Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly
destroy all that they have, and do not spare
them. But kill both man and woman, infant and
nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.'

We can see Samuel here presenting Jehovah's word/message to Saul.

Thank God that you strongly agree with me that the writer of Bible always differentiate the writer's word for being interjected with God's own with phrase "Thus saith the Lord of host....." compared this with that of Moses.

Note: ancient texts is different from modern text.

I know and Quran it's not the first ancient book.

That's why we have different translations of the holy books.

Yes! But no translation has able to clarify all these instead they keep corrupting the original text in other to cover up, like you did by inserting SAY in front of those surah.
Re: Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism by tintingz(m): 1:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Emusan:

You know.
This will be my last post here in this thread.

Which one actually or did jibril say read and recite at the same time?
The word "Iqra"means to read, recite, rehearse on.

You know the read in front was inserted by you.
Is it every time Jiril come to Muhammad that It always says 'Read' or the first time of revelation?
What material jibril bring for Muhammad to read from?
The first word Gabriel said to Muhammed(sa) was read/recite because he was unlettered. This is a miracle. smiley

I didn't insert the 'read' myself the sura started with iqra.

This is pure lie from the planet nearest to the throne of Allah where Muhammad thought Sun always worships before appears in the morning.

Muhammad is the one who wrote Qur'an with his own land.
The Quran is the word of Allah(swt) not Muhammed(sa)

You didn't see the reason I mentioned this word but quickly use it to altered Allah's word.

You can see what I'm saying now you've inserted the word "SAY" in front of those verses which weren't appeared in the original manuscript.
Do you read Arabic Quran?

The word 'say' is 'qul' in Arabic which started in sura Ikhlas.

[img]http://quran2hadith.files./2012/08/surah_al_ikhlas.png[/img]

See the image above ^^

I see like teacher like student.

I'm sorry Bible was not written that way.
There's always a demarcation between the SUBJECT and the OBJECT, SPEAKER and whom was been addressed or speak on his behalf.
Again the bible was written by historians how else do you want it to be written?

Why the same angel Gabriel didn't use the same style in Bible?
My post above answer this.

If it was so;
Here Jibril stands as an intermediary or Narrator which It supposed to be speaking in Third person SINGULAR pronouns for Allah or putting 'say' (like Bible always distinguished the speaker's statement from that of God i.e "The Lord said or God said"wink
again your bible was written by historians.

Unique indeed! When there are a lot of conflicting words inside.
You are the one confusing yourself. grin

Was angel jibril copying the style expression of Roman when Qur'an supposed to be uncreated word of Allah?
The Roman speech I gave was to show how a messenger present his message since you can't comprehend a statement from an originator and a messenger.

See how it's confusing and fail the inspired written of God.
See the encountered of Moses with Allah
So, when he(Moses) came to it, he(Moses) was called: 'Blessed is he who is in the fire, and he who is about it. Glory be to God, the
Lord of all Being!
Moses, behold, it is I, God, the All-mighty, the All-wise. Surah 27:7-14

Here the writer/narrator has said that "Moses was called..." which means Allah supposes to begin Its statement BUT see what Allah started with "Blessed is HE who is in the fire.....LATER ....Glory be to God" After this we see Allah saying "Moses, behold it is I, God..."

You can see that the person who called Moses is the one praising the one in the fire and even referred to being in the fire as a deity then later identified itself as Allah.
What a confusion.
So? Where is the confusion here?

We can see God clearing Moses(as) doubt about whose voice was calling from the fire "Behold it is I, God"

Thank God that you strongly agree with me that the writer of Bible always differentiate the writer's word for being interjected with God's own with phrase "Thus saith the Lord of host....." compared this with that of Moses.
The Moses(as) verse you quoted( Quran 27) is very clear that God was the one talking to Moses. Where is the confusion?

In the case of Samuel message to Saul we can see him saying exact what God said.

I know and Quran it's not the first ancient book.

Yes! But no translation has able to clarify all these instead they keep corrupting the original text in other to cover up, like you did by inserting SAY in front of those surah.
Lol, I didn't insert any say to any verse I quoted from the Quran.

Sura Ikhlas started with say(qul), the image I posted above.

There is no confusion here instead you are mixing things up. smiley

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism by tintingz(m): 2:11am On Aug 25, 2014
truthman2012:

There WERE supposed Christian terrorists who ARE no more because there is NO terrorism inpiration from their Lord. They must have acted in ignorance and they do it no more.

Judaism in the OT is not the same as Christianity in the NT.
They are Christian terrorist fighting crusade no excuse for that as you all believe all Muslims are terrorists.

And why including Judaism beliefs in the bible?

Are you saying God in OT is different from God in NT?

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism by Rilwayne001: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2014
Thank you for your contribution @brother titings..
Re: Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism by tintingz(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2014
Rilwayne001: Thank you for your contribution @brother titings..
You are welcome brother.

nice creating these thread to educate the non-muslims.

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism by truthman2012(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2014
tintingz: They are Christian terrorist fighting crusade no excuse for that as you all believe all Muslims are terrorists.

And why including Judaism beliefs in the bible?

Are you saying God in OT is different from God in NT?

Lo! You are unable to say and mention where there are Christian terrorists as at now. You were referring to people who acted in ignorance and are doing it no more. If muslims have repented the same way, there will be no more terrorism in the world again.

You cannot understand the difference between OT and NT and their relationship because you are not a citizen of the Kingdom. The truth remains Judaism is not the same as Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism by true2god: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
truthman2012:

Lo! You are unable to say and mention where there are Christian terrorists as at now. You were referring to people who acted in ignorance and are doing it no more. If muslims have repented the same way, there will be no more terrorism in the world again.

You cannot understand the difference between OT and NT and their relationship because you are not a citizen of the Kingdom. The truth remains Judaism is not the same as Christianity.
The west seem to have unlocked the secret of global security: KEEP THE ARAB-MUSLIMS ENGAGED IN INTERNAL WARS.

Ever since the states of Iran, Iraq, sudan, somalia, yemen, afghanistan, libya, etc are in the state of internal strife, the tendency for global terrorism had reduced drastically cos they hav to spend more time fighting themselves (no time to plan terrorist attacks on foreign countries).

It quite funny that muslims with spend time listing all the wars fought in the OT in order to prove a point. Israel had been a nation of war from time immemorial because they are surrounded by enemies (from the time of the babylonians, the assyrians and now the modern day mohammedans), they are always in conflict. Isreal was fighting, at that time, as a nation and judaism as a religion.

Modern Jews are peaceful compare to modern muslims\arabs, that is not to say the Jews are not aggressive to an extent. The Jews are fighting an existential war in the 20th and 21st century. First against hitler Germany(Hitler said and I quote, 'this Jews are sub-human parasites that must be destroyed') and now against arab-Islam (Ahmadinajab of Iran said and I qoute, 'Israel will\must be wiped out from the face of the earth').

Christianity came after Jesus christ. Nowhere in the bible or secular history was Jesus engaged in a war, commanded a war, loot caravans, kill people who opposed him, took and trade slaves, married an under-age girl, etc. But mohammed committed all these atrocities and a perfect examples to muslims. Even after his death, another round of war started on who will lead Islam which created the current sunni and shia crisis.

There had never been anytime in history that Islam was peaceful.
Re: Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism by truthman2012(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
true2god: The west seem to have unlocked the secret of global security: KEEP THE ARAB-MUSLIMS ENGAGED IN INTERNAL WARS.

Ever since the states of Iran, Iraq, sudan, somalia, yemen, afghanistan, libya, etc are in the state of internal strife, the tendency for global terrorism had reduced drastically cos they hav to spend more time fighting themselves (no time to plan terrorist attacks on foreign countries).

It quite funny that muslims with spend time listing all the wars fought in the OT in order to prove a point. Israel had been a nation of war from time immemorial because they are surrounded by enemies (from the time of the babylonians, the assyrians and now the modern day mohammedans), they are always in conflict. Isreal was fighting, at that time, as a nation and judaism as a religion.

Modern Jews are peaceful compare to modern muslims\arabs, that is not to say the Jews are not aggressive to an extent. The Jews are fighting an existential war in the 20th and 21st century. First against hitler Germany(Hitler said and I quote, 'this Jews are sub-human parasites that must be destroyed') and now against arab-Islam (Ahmadinajab of Iran said and I qoute, 'Israel will\must be wiped out from the face of the earth').

Christianity came after Jesus christ. Nowhere in the bible or secular history was Jesus engaged in a war, commanded a war, loot caravans, kill people who opposed him, took and trade slaves, married an under-age girl, etc. But mohammed committed all these atrocities and a perfect examples to muslims. Even after his death, another round of war started on who will lead Islam which created the current sunni and shia crisis.

There had never been anytime in history that Islam was peaceful.

You said and I quote ''Israel was fighting at that time as a NATION and JUDAISM as a religion''. In other words, they were not a religious group fighting other religions.

Bro., I love your expositions. God bless you.
Re: Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism by Emusan(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
tintingz: This will be my last post here in this thread.

Then why did you reply?

The word "Iqra"means to read, recite, rehearse on.

Kk

The first word Gabriel said to Muhammed(sa) was read/recite because he was unlettered. This is a miracle. smiley

This is for another day

I didn't insert the 'read' myself the sura started with iqra.

Ok

The Quran is the word of Allah(swt) not Muhammed(sa)

See how you failed I'm only reiterate what you said about Muhammad be the one who wrote Qur'an we have today with his own hand.

Do you read Arabic Quran?
The word 'say' is 'qul' in Arabic which started in sura Ikhlas.
See the image above ^^

The problem here is that the surah in the image wasn't the one I quoted from beginning you jump into this and bend it. Go back to my first post and see the surah REMEMBER I said in my previous post that SAY or qul is not common in Qur'an stop forming ITK

Again the bible was written by historians how else do you want it to be written?
My post above answer this.
again your bible was written by historians.

So even the Torah of Moses we have today wasn't written by him and it's an historian work too. SMH

The Roman speech I gave was to show how a messenger present his message since you can't comprehend a statement from an originator and a messenger.

Again the messenger always uses a third person pronouns with a clear distinction like "Ceazer said..." in Bible "And God said..." to let the audience or readers be able to differentiate between the messenger's word and the sender BUT THE SURAH in the OP don't have this.

So? Where is the confusion here?
We can see God clearing Moses(as) doubt about whose voice was calling from the fire "Behold it is I, God"

I know you won't see it.
Thank Allah you agree that it's Allah who actually called from the fire so Allah is the one who is praising Itself by saying "Blessed is he who is in the fire.....Glory be to God" here this suppose to be direct Allah's word YET Allah is using third person pronouns "He" according to you with Roman example, was Allah also sent as messenger for using this pronouns?

The Moses(as) verse you quoted( Quran 27) is very clear that God was the one talking to Moses. Where is the confusion?

The confusion is Allah that is not a messenger still speaking in third person pronouns, praising itself and referring to another God by saying 'Glory be to God'. Which God again when the God itself is talking?

In the case of Samuel message to Saul we can see him saying exact what God said.

You need to go back to secondary sorry for that bro because I don't know how you did it.

You see the statement of Samuel begins with "Thus saith the Lord of host..." and Samuel uses appropriate pronouns which is personal pronouns. Samuel statement will only be grammatically wrong if Samuel begins to use third person pronouns after he's about to quote someone else i.e He or Him or Us

Lol, I didn't insert any say to any verse I quoted from the Quran.

But not the one we are dealing with in the OP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Praying Amiss / Testimony Of HEAVEN & HELL & The Condition Of Today’s Church – By Rodolfo Aceved / Is It Ok For Guys To Wear Earrings To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.