Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner (3379 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Can You Do This To A Lady Without. ...? See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by omo2sexy(f): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
How do I start again building a new relationship that will link to mariage? I hardly belive on men word because I took all to be same,because I used to have a boyfriend that claimed he love me so much but he beat me everyday and some time I will find my self in the hospital,the one that really seperated us is the one that happened last that lead to police case that make him sign an undertaken since last year that the incidence hapened till now no apology text or flash
Please I need an advise cox am due for mariage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by vizkiz: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
but your last thread was about your boyfriend outside the country...now its about another guy beating you...

Swirry, we are confused undecided

17 Likes

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by farano(f): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
^^grin

1 Like

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
First you made a big mistake by believing a man who beats you when he says I love you , if a man slaps you once never take it because he will do it again n worse .

secondly take away that notion that all men are the same , no two men are the same even if their actions and reactions seems alike , it will only make you drive the few good ones that will come your way , just learn from your past experiences .

Thirdly don't be tensed about it and don't allow people put pressure on you whether family or friends , just be you and set standard for the man you want , don't be too choosy in the process and also check yourself , your attitudes and others , its better not to get married at all than to get married to someone you will have to manage , just take your time , the right man is around the corner wink

7 Likes

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by vizkiz: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lordabas: i think U are suffering from Spiritual Ebola.. It scares men away from you. U need spiritual cleansing from a renowned juju priest like Baba Seun. O.

she needs to attend this revival programme cheesy

1 Like

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Tallesty1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
vizkiz: but your last thread was about your boyfriend outside the country...now its about another guy beating you...

lols..... I wish Oga @ the top can install lie detector here.

1 Like

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Crocz(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
vizkiz: but your last thread was about your boyfriend outside the country...now its about another guy beating you...

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!...but you bad o grin

1 Like

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Dygeasy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
We really do not take trolls serious.

How much of a joke the romance section has become. #facepalm

1 Like

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by depato88(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Elantracey: First you made a big mistake by believing a man who beats you when he says I love you , if a man slaps you once never take it because he will do it again n worse .

secondly take away that notion that all men are the same , no two men are the same even if their actions and reactions seems alike , it will only make you drive the few good ones that will come your way , just learn from your past experiences .

Thirdly don't be tensed about it and don't allow people put pressure on you whether family or friends , just be you and set standard for the man you want , don't be too choosy in the process and also check yourself , your attitudes and others , its better not to get married at all than to get married to someone you will have to manage , just take your time , the right man is around the corner wink

nice one dear. u sed it all. i like knowledgeable ppl like u
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Lordabas: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
vizkiz:

grin
But the op sounds like a traditional worshipper so i think she will prefer the world renowned juju priest Baba Seun .O. for quick results
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Bantino(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Note..

3 Likes

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by omo2sexy(f): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2014

Yes vizkiz it happen since last year befor I meet this one at Italy
Just that am confused I need someone to love and to ask me how was work today

1 Like

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by NiniArike(f): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
I don't know what to say. Just pray and stay focus.
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by vizkiz: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
omo2sexy:

well, its not an easy task but i think i'll help you out @ that...
But let's start with these two very important questions

1. Where do you work??
2. How much do you earn??
wink
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
omo2sexy:
honey, how was work today?

5 Likes

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by nellyelitz(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tallesty1: lols..... I wish Oga @ the top can install lie detector here.
these babes just dey here dey confuse us.
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
....dis s d tym u come close to God more...pray n fast....ur super-man s arnd d corner....he s waiting for hulk to kidnap u first den he ll save u...n take u to d altar...bottom line,pls increase ur praying capacity....my God of Grace ll shower with more grace n graces
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by tayoxx(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
omo2sexy:
this babe no sabi lie
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
I used to hear one girl ask her fiancee, will you beat me ?

Which means she knows she has phu.cked up and deserve beating. But the guy always tells her NO.

Do you know that some ladies indulge in behaviours that tempt men to beat them ?

I know ladies who challenge their husbands and boyfriends openly before neighbors.

There are ladies who badmouth their men.

There are ladies who compare their men to their Exes.

There are certain ladies who will try so hard to please people outside(eye service) but won't make any effort to please their partner or make him happy.

There are ladies who though in the presence of their man picks calls every 15 minutes on their phone yet none of those calls earn an income.

There are ladies with terribly unbearable characteristics. If you are such a lady, I will tell you to keep searching, don't change your ways. There are so many husband materials out there desperate to marry any careless girl.

But if you are pure, may God grant your heart desire..

2 Likes

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2014

Oga, most ladies don't keep one boyfriend.

Some have fiancee, phu.ck mate, friend with benefit, maga, financial sponsor, sugar daddy and paddy me.

You can see they are different offices with different job titles..

5 Likes

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
vizkiz:

Forget not this one..

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by ERCROSS(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
worry not my lady...
ur Mr right will surely come by...
at the right time
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by ideology(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Elantracey: First you made a big mistake by believing a man who beats you when he says I love you , if a man slaps you once never take it because he will do it again n worse .

She said it all, don't be under any pressure for any reason, be the best of yourself
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
chaii see coments for this tread,nairalanders una no dey sleep??
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by eezor: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
vizkiz:

well, its not an easy task but i think i'll help you out @ that...
But let's start with these two very important questions

1. Where do you work??
2. How much do you earn??
wink
aba! r u afta her money? she need care nd true lov now.

1 Like

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by jnrbayano(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
chukwuma101: honey, how was work today?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did she ask you to put "honey" there?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by oluwashola4me(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Eeyah...d op is lonely. I feel your pain, sis. Don't worry in due time, Mr. Right is gonna come.

1 Like

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by rattlesnake(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
u are DUE for survival dear NOT MARRIAGE

Many girls are wishing to be like you

PLEASE JUST CHILL...
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by cocoberry(f): 2:56am On Aug 22, 2014
Hey! How have u been? Nice profile pix!

jnrbayano:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did she ask you to put "honey" there?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by bablononi(m): 6:53am On Aug 22, 2014

tell her o sweety
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by jnrbayano(m): 7:07am On Aug 22, 2014
cocoberry: Hey! How have u been? Nice profile pix!

You have been scarce lately

Thanks for the compliment smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife And Husband Duties You Should Totally Avoid While Dating / Help!! Am Addicted To Looking At Female Nairalanders Picture / Why Are Mad Men So Endowned Down There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.