Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner (3377 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Can You Do This To A Lady Without. ...? See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by GodsDivinefavor(f): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2014
omo2sexy: How do I start again building a new relationship that will link to mariage? I hardly belive on men word because I took all to be same,because I used to have a boyfriend that claimed he love me so much but he beat me everyday and some time I will find my self in the hospital,the one that really seperated us is the one that happened last that lead to police case that make him sign an undertaken since last year that the incidence hapened till now no apology text or flash
Please I need an advise cox am due for mariage

hmmm.
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Cute2peg(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2014
bitter truth...dont find love,let love find you..drop all the negetive notions u have about your past..start up on a clean slate...do what makes you happy...that which will make u forget ur past is just a step away..
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by lakamua: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2014
thats life for u. after selecting men to date wen u wer younger. thinkin u are miss world. nw u want men not to select too. my dear, d table has turned. enjoy ur pride. men nw want to choose like u did wen u wer younger.
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by zubby29(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
in as much as its hard to accept,not all women will marry bfr d age of 30,b a little patient nd try to find wat makes u happy apart from getn married, a decent man will come,on no amnt mst a man beat a woman bt please women should control wat comes of der mouth, i will rather snd a woman back to her parent dan beat her,b a little patient sweety
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by ehinome4hushM(f): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
he beats you everyday?! does dat mean u live with him?? my dear i would only advice u give urself a break,ur Mr right will come.. Dont ever think its right to live wit a guy who hasnt paid a dime on ur head,u do know wat comes wit dat ehn... Go on ur knees and pray,ask for forgiveness nd start all over again... dont worry,we all av our past wit Patience,so put dat patient gloves on...
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by greenrose08: 4:52am On Aug 25, 2014
How To Get A Good Husband In The Next 5 Months

Relationships are one of the things that are not to be rushed. Unfortunately, if you are one who is already in your late 30's and you still don't have any husband or boyfriend then your really want to have some urgency. This requires hard work but it is not impossible. Here are some tips that I posted in my blog:

How to Captivate His Heart and Make Him Want You

Contrary to what many of us believe, if you want to captivate your man's heart you don't have to lose weight, learn how to cook a gourmet meal or become a vixen in intimate situations. As women we often struggle to understand exactly what makes a man fall in love. We know it has something to do with chemistry and connection, but how do some women seem to effortlessly get a man to fall in love with them? The secret lies more in how a woman makes a man feel about himself than in how a woman makes a man feel about her.

In order to captivate your man's heart you have to make him feel great about himself. You have to make him love who he is when he's with you. Some women seem to have this natural ability to make a man feel more like a man just from being in their presence. They draw out the best qualities in their man and make him feel better than he has ever felt before. That's what you need to do if you want to keep your man in your life.

This isn't as hard as it sounds. Every man is unique and if you want to captivate your man's heart focus on something about him that you find irresistible. Ensure that he always knows how special he is because of that quality, in addition to all of his other wonderful qualities. Compliment him often and make him feel needed. Men are naturally drawn to women who look to them for help and guidance. Frequently ask him his opinion on things but don't rely on him. Show him that you're strong and self sufficient but that you welcome his input into your life. He'll feel valued and trusted and it's these feelings that spur the emotion of love within a man.

Connecting with a man on an emotional level can be a challenge unless you have the insight you need to persuade him to open up to you.

Understanding a man at his core is really the key to building a strong and unwavering emotional connection with him. Watch this interesting video to learn more about how men view relationships and us.

Hope that helps...
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Nsonaso(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2014
okparaugo:

Oga, most ladies don't keep one boyfriend.

Some have fiancee, phu.ck mate, friend with benefit, maga, financial sponsor, sugar daddy and paddy me.

You can see they are different offices with different job titles..

Men you too much.... Thumbs up
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Nsonaso(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2014
vizkiz: but your last thread was about your boyfriend outside the country...now its about another guy beating you...

Swirry, we are confused undecided

I wonder ooooooooo
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2014
vizkiz: we are confused undecided
Not we but she
Re: Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner by lulu1986(f): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2014
vizkiz: but your last thread was about your boyfriend outside the country...now its about another guy beating you...

Swirry, we are confused undecided
looool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour / Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? / Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.