Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (79952 Views)

Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH) - August 2014 / Vacancies @ Actionaid Nigeria (Abuja And Lagos) - August 2014. / Major Banks Recruiting Graduates For August 2014 Recruitment. And Other Jobs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by DrAbbey1(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2014
Please is there anyone with any update on this recruitment
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by modath(f): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
DrAbbey1: Please is there anyone with any update on this recruitment

1.The recruitment is for Nigerian Centre for Diseases Control(NCDC),its an agency that will fully take off in January, the bill to give it full autonomy is in the HOA that is why MoH is doing it at this time.
2.The exercise will be concluded before the end of the year,they are even behind schedule as it is,(over 10m applicants for a less than 1k opening) cos it was supposed to be concluded this september, that was why the Ad was just for one week, after sallah invites will roll in.successful candidates MAY even receive December salary.
3.If you don't have any oga at the TOP and you applied for ADMIN&ACCOUNTS. Please do not waste your time,money or energy to travel to any of the 6 test/interview centre(6 geo-pol zones),the people in charge have more names from powerful people for those posts than all the openings put together.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Dammyllionaire(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
modath:

1.The recruitment is for Nigerian Centre for Diseases Control(NCDC),its an agency that will fully take off in January, the bill to give it full autonomy is in the HOA that is why MoH is doing it at this time.
2.The exercise will be concluded before the end of the year,they are even behind schedule as it is,(over 10m applicants for a less than 1k opening) cos it was supposed to be concluded this september, that was why the Ad was just for one week, after sallah invites will roll in.successful candidates MAY even receive December salary.
3.If you don't have any oga at the TOP and you applied for ADMIN&ACCOUNTS. Please do not waste your time,money or energy to travel to any of the 6 test/interview centre(6 geo-pol zones),the people in charge have more names from powerful people for those posts than all the openings put together.

Thank you for the information.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Fabzgrace(f): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Make money online visit
http://earn4task.com/?id=39781
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Mekyno(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
modath:

sum1 said d appl leta is out, can any1 confirm dis?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
My dear nairalanders and particulaly FMH job applicant.The latest is that appointment letter hav been given out to all successfull applicant.Though i was excluded.But i'm still patiently waiting for MFA recruitment.So be optimistic.Remain bless.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Stakekay1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
dantsohoma:
My dear nairalanders and particulaly FMH job applicant.The latest is that appointment letter hav been given out to all successfull applicant.Though i was excluded.But i'm still patiently waiting for MFA recruitment.So be optimistic.Remain bless.
Your source.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Mekyno(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
dantsohoma:
sum1 told me so few days, so let me assume u jst confirm d earlier info i got. Tnx
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
MEKYNO, that is d truth they have finish d recruitment process.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by modath(f): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
dantsohoma:

I'm only going to say this once and won't entertain any naysayers after this.

The agency(NCDC) hasn't taken off yet and NO ONE has been given anything.. 70% of the recruitment will be on MERIT(DRs,Nurses, and environmental officer) as they are quite technical, even the Admin & Accounts positions that can be manipulated will still go through the same formality.. The Test will be done in 2-3wks time.
Don't take my word for it,you can produce a snapshot of an issued letter. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dear Stakekay, one of my friend cousing sister she is a medical Doctor by profession and she was lucky enough to be giving d appointment letter, but unfortunately enough she was posted to maiduguri and she refused to report.However, for clarification and avoidance of doubt u can check FMH- HR deparment. Thanks .
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
@Modath, u are ignorance of NCDC.The real issue is that d Nigeria National Assembly are reviewing only some content of d act extablishing it.Indeed, i wil advs u to google in about NCDC d year it was extablish and it mandate function.At this stage i wil like to re-terate that FMH hav ended dia recruitment process.Gud evening Nairalanders.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by modath(f): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
dantsohoma:
Dear Stakekay, one of my friend cousing sister she is a medical Doctor by profession and she was lucky enough to be giving d appointment letter, but unfortunately enough she was posted to maiduguri and she refused to report.However, for clarification and avoidance of doubt u can check FMH- HR deparment. Thanks .

Your Friend's Cousin sister? Posted to maiduguri by FMoH on behalf of NCDC Okay then.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Dammyllionaire(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
Who should we believe now?

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Mekyno(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
modath:

The agency(NCDC) hasn't taken off yet and NO ONE has been given anything.. 70% of the recruitment will be on MERIT(DRs,Nurses, and environmental officer) as they are quite technical, even the Admin & Accounts positions that can be manipulated will still go through the same formality.. The Test will be done in 2-3wks time.
Don't take my word for it,you can produce a snapshot of an issued letter. Peace.
sm1 close 2 me dat should fall into admin section said her leta is ready in ABJ bt let leave it at dat 4 now, b4 friday i will get/provide a clear evidence. Tnx all
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Mekyno(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
modath:

sm1 close 2 me dat should fall into admin section said her leta is ready in ABJ bt let leave it at dat 4 now, b4 friday i will get/provide a clear evidence. Remeber, dis is naija. Tnx all
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Mekyno(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
dantsohoma:
tnx.....guy, pls hw many days grace do sm1 have b4 he/she report to office or b4 d offer bcom invalid?
Let d medical doctor press button make dey post her anoda place naa
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hmmm! Gud night.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
@Mekyno, Depend on d circumstances on ground and organization (private or public) for d private it is usually one week and for d public organization it take one to three week for u to report.But this FMH recruitmnt they are expecting u to report immediatly because d dmand is already dia (Ebola Things) and it wil not take more than one week and for d change of d posting and dont no anything about it.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Spuggie: 12:45am On Oct 06, 2014
Sorry guys, the recruitment is over. My colleague collected his appointment letter and did his documentation in Enugu last week.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Mekyno(m): 4:02am On Oct 06, 2014
dantsohoma:
@Mekyno, Depend on d circumstances on ground and organization (private or public) for d private it is usually one week and for d public organization it take one to three week for u to report.But this FMH recruitmnt they are expecting u to report immediatly because d dmand is already dia (Ebola Things) and it wil not take more than one week and for d change of d posting and dont no anything about it.
tnx......she need to b in abj in tuesday n resume wednesday due to public holiday
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Stakekay1(m): 6:41am On Oct 06, 2014
dantsohoma:
If this is real,we are in a serious mess in this country. @ Mekyno my question was hinged on the fact that FMH was touted to be a fair ministry that will give in to merit. Where is the future for the common people in this country? It's high time there is revolution in this messy country of ours were everything is rotten from head downward. Thank you for the clearification.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Mekyno(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2014
Stakekay1:
If this is real,we are in a serious mess in this country. @ Mekyno my question was hinged on the fact that FMH was touted to be a fair ministry that will give in to merit. Where is the future for the common people in this country? It's high time there is revolution in this messy country of ours were everything is rotten from head downward. Thank you for the clearification.
my broda, no b small tin. D tin tire me 2. I will kip doing my best to make it in lyf n aviod those nonsenses as much as possible. Gudluck
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2014
@stake, we live in Abuja.Gud morning.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2014
@stake, we live in Abuja.Gud morning.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2014
@stake we live in Abuja.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2014
@stake, we live in Abuja.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2014
@mekyno, dont be tired ; but u should just hav faith in God.Remain calm and bless brother.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
But not even an interview letter was sent to my mail. I meant I didnt receive any acknowledgement. And my sister in Abuja told me last week that call up letter has not been issued

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
modath:

Bro, any info yea?
Or Should we just agreed that the job has been given?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by NaMe4: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Did any Nlander who applied get any appointment letter?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
NaMe4:
Did any Nlander who applied get any appointment letter?
Well, having read through this convo, I don't think so. I hail this my dear country o. No due process

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your NIMC Test Experience / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.