Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Common Lies Church Girls Tell - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common Lies Church Girls Tell (9463 Views)

Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by oyinbogirl(f): 2:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Danhumprey: It's the society that put the emphasis on female virginity, not guys!!! angry

Its always av been d Guy nd never d society ...PERIOD!
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by nellyelitz(m): 5:09am On Aug 23, 2014
oyinbogirl: Only when the majority of guys stop putting so much emphasis on being a virgin , then those girls will be feeling more free to be honest
me i can't even stand a virgin...

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Bunchersstab(m): 5:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Danhumprey: It's the society that put the emphasis on female virginity, not guys!!! angry
Biblically dos ladies are right, d moment u gave ur life to christ old things will pass away and all things will bcome new.
Even if u were a prostit*ute, u can be assumed as virgin.
It may not occure physically but spiritually there is total transformation after salvation.
*Jst agree wit me dey did not lie*

2 Likes

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by itstpia1: 5:20am On Aug 23, 2014
like attracts like anyway.

i'm sure all these guys complaining about sleeping with girls in the church, probably cursed out (not even friendzoned) the girls who didnt respond to their solicitations.

when you now met your partners in crime, you now began to wonder wetin dey there sef.

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by itstpia1: 5:22am On Aug 23, 2014
ok, seriously, one was even saying he and his church booty call were drinking alcohol together and he was still shocked to discover she wasnt a virgin?

bro, if she drinks like that with guys, why would she be a virgin?

is it about what she tells you or what you're supposed to figure out yourself?

lord have mercy o.
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Danhumprey: 6:34am On Aug 23, 2014
Bunchersstab: Biblically dos ladies are right, d moment u gave ur life to christ old things will pass away and all things will bcome new.
Even if u were a prostit*ute, u can be assumed as virgin.
It may not occure physically but spiritually there is total transformation after salvation.
*Jst agree wit me dey did not lie*
Bro,I no understand o. undecided
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Danhumprey: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2014
oyinbogirl:

Yea. Blame the guy for everything. Smh. angry
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Katier00(f): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Simplefaithy: . Hahahahahaha he won't, he wil count it as ya past. I trust him.
aha me too form church girl for him o, shebi you understand grin
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Simplefaithy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Katier00: aha me too form church girl for him o, shebi you understand grin
. Nope, trying to buh I neva understand. Yarn me jooor.
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Emodeee: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: hmmm but wetin happen to my moniker

u dey ask again? PRETTYTHICK u. U fink ion knw wah u mean? U MEAN ur low grass is thick.
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by oyinbogirl(f): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
nellyelitz: me i can't even stand a virgin...

oh how come
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by dre11(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
what the meaning of church girl self

because all I see are ladies just wearing cloths to the church to serve the Lord and that's all
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by favourmic(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Just passing by grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by nellyelitz(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
oyinbogirl:

oh how come
I won't stand the tears and the stress that join. I mean it kills my libido...I prefer the ready.the stop suppose be fun not some crying session
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by TRADELYN: 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nutase, come continue this thing naaa.... shocked grin cheesy
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by oyinbogirl(f): 1:35am On Aug 26, 2014
nellyelitz: I won't stand the tears and the stress that join. I mean it kills my libido...I prefer the ready.the stop suppose be fun not some crying session

ehya....lol
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Nutase: 3:33am On Aug 26, 2014
TRADELYN: Nutase, come continue this thing naaa.... shocked grin cheesy
una done already help me complete am grin
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 26, 2014
oyinbogirl:

You don't need to argue dirty , the society wants girls to be virgin since it is a show of value and how far you are away from promiscuity and being a sample to varieties of dudes before that mumu one that put ring on used and over used kpomo !!

Even when a guy doesn't care about virginity you will see girls claiming one and wailing when it is discovered they aint one only to lie they lost it to exercise , uncle, cousin and neighbour who molested them when they are young/innocent !! A BIG FAT LIE !!

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by uzoexcel(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2014
r u really oyibo
oyinbogirl:

ehya....lol
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by hotwax: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2014
oyinbogirl: Only when the majority of guys stop putting so much emphasis on being a virgin , then those girls will be feeling more free to be honest

Thats a lie. Guys dont care if you are a virgin or not.

But ladies always want to scam guys with virginity.

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by oyinbogirl(f): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2014
donroxy: You don't need to argue dirty , the society wants girls to be virgin since it is a show of value and how far you are away from promiscuity and being a sample to varieties of dudes before that mumu one that put ring on used and over used kpomo !!

Even when a guy doesn't care about virginity you will see girls claiming one and wailing when it is discovered they aint one only to lie they lost it to exercise , uncle, cousin and neighbour who molested them when they are young/innocent !! A BIG FAT LIE !!

lol, whos arguing dirty? Is it society that sleeps with a girl now? You argue pretty strongly....guess u too like virgin huh
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by oyinbogirl(f): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2014
hotwax:

Thats a lie. Guys dont care if you are a virgin or not.

But ladies always want to scam guys with virginity.

notice i said some? I know not all guys care....d fact that ladies try scamming guys with it just shows it matters to some guys
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by hotwax: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2014
oyinbogirl:

notice i said some? I know not all guys care....d fact that ladies try scamming guys with it just shows it matters to[b] most [/b]guys

Why are you using most and some interchangeably ?
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by oyinbogirl(f): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2014
hotwax:

Why are you using most and some interchangeably ?

Y? because i can...
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by hotwax: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2014
oyinbogirl:

Y? because i can...

then...thats an abuse

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by oyinbogirl(f): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2014
hotwax:

then...thats an abuse

ive changed it,
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by hotwax: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2014
oyinbogirl:

ive changed it,
You are the best...
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2014
oyinbogirl:
lol, whos arguing dirty? Is it society that sleeps with a girl now? You argue pretty strongly....guess u too like virgin huh
I'm just being blunt cuz we are all adult here !

Va:gi:na is the way to a woman's heart and it is a wide belief all over the world that the first man that pop the cheryl of a lady may not be Forgotten throughout her lifetime and there will always be a corner in her heart reserved for this dude even where he is irresponsible !!!

I'm responsible and I would always love to be the first dude in my woman's heart through all the holes , cheesy I ''hate'' girls with ''past'' , some can't even manage their past to save the future....

I wouldn't want to be part of story that touch especially the one involving another dude .....

I love VIRGINs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by oyinbogirl(f): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
donroxy: I'm just being blunt cuz we are all adult here !

Va:gi:na is the way to a woman's heart and it is a wide belief all over the world that the first man that pop the cheryl of a lady may not be Forgotten throughout her lifetime and there will always be a corner in her heart reserved for this dude even where he is irresponsible !!!

I'm responsible and I would always love to be the first dude in my woman's heart through all the holes , cheesy I ''hate'' girls with ''past'' , some can't even manage their past to save the future....

I wouldn't want to be part of story that touch especially the one involving another dude .....

I love VIRGINs cheesy

hope u have something of equal value to offer then i.e : ur own virginity grin guys with 'past' can be unsettling, wondering exactly who hes been and enjoyed things with as well. So works both ways
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
oyinbogirl:

hope u have something of equal value to offer then i.e : ur own virginity grin guys with 'past' can be unsettling, wondering exactly who hes been and enjoyed things with as well. So works both ways
ThanGod you believe Virginity is also a value ... I thought u had a contrary view !!

Yeah, I do .... Do you too cheesy ?
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by mathsguru(m): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dymondgurl: Na wa for una oo. Una don shag all d non church gals finish. Come carry ur leg waka go church to find holy and pure and undiluted gals. No offence but ur only receiving wat u gave. BTW some of u guys have such high standards wen it comes to gals so d so called church gals do wateva it takes to attain such standards, either by hook or by crook.
pls can I have ur attetion? I will appreciate ur respond
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Dymondgurl(f): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
mathsguru: pls can I have ur attetion? I will appreciate ur respond
now u have my attention, shoot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Last Time 2 Ladies Wore Trash To My Shop,now See What This One Wore In My Estate / Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? / Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type???

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.