Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? (9461 Views)

When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2018
Enjoy the fun!
What type is yours ladies?

gringringrin
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2018
Orange size is ok for me o cus of pregnancy and baby nursing load weight..make e no go come down too soon. I no like agbalumo size.. E too small.

But for one night stand, this one below is very appriopriate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by 14teenK: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2018
Sunday morning like this, nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2018
This op is not a Christian oh,sunday morning like this you want to confuse pastor
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by kachi19: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
I like them massive oh. it makes sex more ecstatic
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:
Enjoy the fun!
What type is yours ladies?

gringringrin
Seriously Martin what kind of topic is this?
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Seriously Martin what kind of topic is this?
ñ

Ooooo una dey spoil my plan!grin

U jus killed the plan! And the purpose I created it for u don spoil am!

Anyway do u see anything wrong in the topic?
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:
ñ

Ooooo una dey spoil my plan!grin

U jus killed the plan! And the purpose I created it for u don spoil am!

Anyway do u see anything wrong in the topic?
Wetin concern me nor be una dey find complete package no problem.It is none of my business.
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Wetin concern me nor be una dey find complete package no problem.It is none of my business.

Hahahahahahhahahah gringringrin

Though complete package still dey make sense shagrin

But those are jus fatty tissue shagrin

Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Hahahahahahhahahah gringringrin
Though complete package still dey make sense shagrin
But those are jus fatty tissue shagrin
I nor know.
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I nor know.
Come nor dey form dull follow me oogrin
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
D Thegeneralqueen! Come here
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

D Thegeneralqueen! Come here
I'm in
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

I called you here coz this is my thread,I don't want any more of those tinz to happen to you!

Again I have noticed sometimes we both go on ban! I have been banned b4 jus for chating with yóu,sometimes we violet the rules too!

So calm down and talk with me here!
I'm listening cool
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm listening cool
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Ok! Let have more to do offline than online!
Make it youur decision for me!
Anyone will be nice
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Anyone will be nice
I choose offline!
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

I choose offline!
so when you're ready lemme nor
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 12:10am On Jan 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
so when you're ready lemme nor
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:13am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Drop the law if that what u mean!

Make it risky for you and I!

I will pledge the loyalt to whom made it worth dying for!
I hear you
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hit the mail
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:17am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

You know I told you b4 I ve a problem with this mail!

Jus gimme urz! And leav every story for me to underline!
Now lemme be clear with you before I'll start anything I'll like to see your pics recent one to nor who I'm dealing with
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now lemme be clear with you before I'll start anything I'll like to see your pics recent one to nor who I'm dealing with
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:24am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Hmmm if it will be possible to bring God down to talk to you on my sincerity,trust and how hard ve tried to mek you understand I ve non,then it will be good for me!

Honestly honestly like I keep saying b4 now,nothing is on board relating tto youur quest!
So it's a bad thing for me to see the face of the person I'm about to know
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 12:27am On Jan 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So it's a bad thing for me to see the face of the person I'm about to know
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

No it not a bad thing! Ur decision are good!

Play that bet @ me then allow it to our faith to prevail!
What bet are you talking about, I don't understand
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 12:32am On Jan 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What bet are you talking about, I don't understand
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

I mean take the risk to be kind of a bet on me!
Martin nnam eweynewey
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by naija1stpikin: 6:46am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

I called you here coz this is my thread,I don't want any more of those tinz to happen to you!

Again I have noticed sometimes we both go on ban! I have been banned b4 jus for chating with yóu,sometimes we violet the rules too!

So calm down and talk with me here!

Martin0:

Ok! Let have more to do offline than online!
Make it youur decision for me!

Martin0:

Drop the law if that what u mean!

Make it risky for you and I!

I will pledge the loyalt to whom made it worth dying for!

Martin0:

You know I told you b4 I ve a problem with this mail!

Jus gimme urz! And leav every story for me to underline!

Martin0:

Hmmm if it will be possible to bring God down to talk to you on my sincerity,trust and how hard ve tried to mek you understand I ve non,then it will be good for me!

Honestly honestly like I keep saying b4 now,nothing is on board relating tto youur quest!

Martin0:

No it not a bad thing! Ur decision are good!

Play that bet @ me then allow it to our faith to prevail!

Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Martin nnam eweynewey
Anugkwo mu! Kedu maka abani gi?
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by OboOlora(f): 6:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? / What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? / Last Time 2 Ladies Wore Trash To My Shop,now See What This One Wore In My Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.