Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124500 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by obidicollins(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
wow finally finished reading from d first page.. am also interested in the manuals. God bless u. email:
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by chuqudy(m): 5:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Nice thread. Pls I am a late comer. Pls include me in your mailing list. my email is chuqudy@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 14, 2014
update
Sometimes when you are running a business, things don't always work out the way you planned. You might find yourself having borrowed some money, or taken some goods on credit; then that payment you were expecting does not come through! And now you owe money, lots of money and the creditors begin to chase you for the money!

What must you do?

First of all let me tell you something; there is no businessman or woman, who has not had this experience. It might be with a supplier to your business or even a bank. It can happen to you whether you are small or big. The most important thing to always keep in mind, when you are in this situation is not to lose sight of the fact that the other party once TRUSTED you by giving you goods on credit or by giving you a loan. So don't get angry with them and say "why are you bothering me, now; didn't I say you will get it when I have it?!" Then you cut off the phone, or slam the door.
That is wrong.....

How you respond to such a situation will not only test your character, but will decide how successful or big you are going to be in future. Go to the biggest and most successful business person, anywhere in the world. They will tell you what am going to tell you now:

1. Always treat your creditors with the most utmost respect, for the trust they had in you.

2. Be quick to apologise for the situation. Even if the other party is angry and abusive, do not retaliate.

3. Do not default under any circumstances. And by this, I mean that if you had an agreed payment date. The moment it becomes clear that you are not going to make that payment, go and see them, and tell them. Do this well in advance, giving the other party time, to make alternative arrangements. Do everything you can to get them to agree on a new date. Never default by ignoring the dates.

4. When dealing with a creditor, in this situation always go and see them. Do not write and do not phone. Let them see you.

5. Don't demonise your creditors or lenders (They are not behind your misfortune).

Work with creditors and bankers as partners. Always make them feel this way. It will do you wonders.

If you think this is tough, then you are not yet tough enough for the big time.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 14, 2014
onadipemichael@yahoo.com
jacobamojo@yahoo.com
leodehez@yahoo.com
bighorlus@gmail.com
sola.bello@yahoo.com
idieagle011@gmail.com
obidicollins@gmail.com
chuqudy@gmail.com

Files Sent
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by solatunde: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2014
PDF files well received. Many thanks and God bless. God will arrive just in time for all your needs. Amen.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by obidicollins(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2014
thanks bro.. just got the pdf files
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by idieagle011: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2014
O'l boy u to much tanx & God bless for the materials
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by temmytopsy1(f): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Well done bro, pls send it to me too. Temmy4topsy@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
I talked about two businesses earlier. A fertiliser production business and a fish farm business. These two are highly lucrative, but the fish farm business is less capital intensive. I have been thinking of creating a value added service (In form of a group) for every follower of this thread and all those who purchased the dvd. I was into consultation with an acquitance of mine on creating and managing a special trust fund for every purchaser of the dvd taking 1000 out of every 2500 paid for the dvd, and investing it into the trustfund. But on a second thought, I decided to establish a joint business group that will benefit everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
More details will be given soon.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by chuqudy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
dadojo:

Files Sent

Thanks a million.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by tyj: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
I will be discussing different avenues of investment later today, for those who may not be ready to run a business of their own now.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by EXICON(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
God bless you BIG time, bro.
Your impact can't be quantified. Thanks a millioin.

We're zealously following you.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by olaide721(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
In fact am happy I saw this thread if not well may be I will still not know wht to do
I am interested in dis liquid laundry and car wash detergent here is my mail: adenijiolaide721@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
The first of November will mark the end of the sales of the production dvds from me. I may not be able to entertain more orders after then! Anyone who needs the dvd is advised to make their payment before then
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2014
update
I officially became an investor in 2009 after I bought my first stock as an undergraduate. I had sought out different avenues of investment in Nigeria, and trading stock seemed to be the only convenient option I could explore as at then. I learnt alot from my stock trading experience, among which was that your broker should always be your friend! The only relationship I had with my broker then was buying the stock when I had some 'miscellaneous' money and selling some share when I was broke. This is not the habit of successful stock traders.

To be contd...
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by gdexsmiths(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2014
sorry, pls i need the bonus tooo....am intrested
this is my email add
gdexsmiths@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by abdulwasee(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2014
Im very much appreciative of ur gesture, pls continue ur good work may God bless as U do. Thanks!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by tbatbaby(f): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
dvd received!thanks.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
tbatbaby:
dvd received!thanks.
Ok, Noted! smiley
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2014
update
Successful brokers have good working relationships with their clients. But until you decide to work closely with your broker, you might make some unwise decisions when choosing your stocks to buy.
Ordinarily, the stock market is a pretty good avenue of raising funds within a short time, but so many people carry this misconception about the stock market being a life long investment. When they buy shares, they buy with the ideology that it's an investment which their children will reap the dividends. It aint necessarily so sir! You can start making huge returns on your investment only if you have a good working relationship with your broker.

Do you know that the maximum daily appreciation allowed for any stock price is 5%? This means in a day, you could make 5% of your investment for FREE! And sincerely, some stocks perform very well daily, that they rise as high as 5%. These brokers know stocks that are likely to be on the increase, they know which stock will be affected by a certain news, they know also how the stock price will react to the news.

The first stock I bought was international energy insurance, which was a good buy then judging by the fact that the share price had just crashed due to the recession. The next stock I decided to buy was a disaster: OMATEK. Barely 3 months after buying their shares, they got delisted from the stock exchange. My broker knew this was going to happen but he never adviced me against buying this stock.

To be contd
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by aiyeboy(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by obidicollins(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2014
if you need any of the chemicals mentioned by the op call me 07031229396
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
update
When I was buying my stocks, I was doing so with the mindset of making a lifetime investment. I thought to my self "If I buy these shares now, by the time I am 50years of age, they must have appreciated to become millions in value" How wrong I was! As a matter of fact, they never saw past through the first 2years. When I was broke, I sold about 15,000 units of the 20,000 units of shares I bought. What I thought would be a life-long investment actually turned out to become worse than a savings.

For those who may have the required minimum capital investment for certain brokers, I would recommend that you explore this avenue of investment by working closely with your broker in choosing stocks to buy. If you have a dedicated broker, you could be doubling your investment in 2months, because its possible and also carries minimal risk. You know, each time a stock price rises or falls, someone somewhere is making money! I actually got to personally know a good stock analyst 4years after my first buy. Though it was late, it was worth the wait and pain.

As a student, you could invest in stocks with as little as ₦10,000. When I bought my first stock as an undergraduate, my monthly allowance was roughly ₦12,000. Out of this, I would strive to save up the much I could. Even though you get so little as your monthly allowance, it is still possible to save up something. You may not be able to buy a stock, but you can have a dedicated savings account for any investment opportunity that may come up in the future.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
update
Imagine if you bought a nice car and the engine produces a lot of power and all you do is drive it, but you never change the oil... What would happen?

I know it sounds strange, for me to say this, but there are a lot of people, that actually do not invest in their businesses!

I see it all the time, and it never ceases to surprise me:
There are people who own stores that they never even put a coat of paint on, from the day they opened for the first time. There are people with factories, that never bought new machines or carry out regular maintenance on those they have, until they break down.
They are very many businesses that simply do not invest sufficient resources into developing new products, or expanding their capacity.
Now that I have mentioned it, just look around at businesses that you know in your community and ask yourself the question:

"Do they have a policy of ‘continuous’ investment, in their business?”

No matter what business you are in and no matter how small or mundane the activities, there must be "continuous" investment in it.

A successful business is one in which the owners are constantly ploughing the "majority of the money" back into the business. They must be constantly investing to create new services and products. They must be constantly pushing to improve what they have.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
tyj:
tolbabby19@yahoo.com
temmytopsy1:
Well done bro, pls send it to me too. Temmy4topsy@gmail.com
gdexsmiths:
sorry, pls i need the bonus tooo....am intrested this is my email add gdexsmiths@gmail.com

Files sent, including to emails sent to my mobile smiley
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by tyj: 2:36am On Oct 20, 2014
files received, thanks for the great job.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by hobat4cash(m): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
My oga, i have received the files. Thanks.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by aralgreen: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks so much for d info.pls can u send d pdf files my email is omolara700@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by temmytopsy1(f): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
File received, thanks a lot
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Some people find it difficult to accept the fact that 'a 25yr old guy' is behind this thread. There is no hype to anything I have said here, otherwise I wouldn't have the nerves to have my picture gracing my profile. I have so many old school mates (judging by the fact that I attended 1 primary school and 3 secondary schools) who can easily recognise and call me to order if I give a false mis-representation of myself. I was in church yesterday and the pastor kept mentioning that: "If you are 30years and you still depend on friends and family for daily survival, you are lazy!" Well, my philosophy is that at age 40, I should be flying on a private jet. Even handicapped folks are millionaires at 40, (eg Cobhams) how much more you, able bodied man. You decide if your life begins at 40 or the day you were born!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply)

Soap-making Business In Nigeria / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.