Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124315 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
motemi111:

Hello, i have been a follower for a
long time and i have really learnt a
lot from all you posted here, more
power to your elbow. I am having
issues concerning my cold water
starch and its about the quantities
of polyvinyl i will be mixing with
the product... Can you please help
out? Thanks

I'm sorry, I don't really know much about cold water starch as it's not part of the covered topics on the tutorial.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
To all those who requested for the manuals, it has been sent to your emails.
ekamavictor:
ekama_victor@yahoo.com.
Kenchosen:
am interested ken4christ7@gmail.com
greatdesire:
pls I need the manual sir.
emekasunday449@yahoo.com
skies:
Please help with the manual adedipeazeez@yahoo.com. God bless.
greatdesire:
Pls sir, i need the manual.
emekasunday449@yahoo.com
CHRISTIAN71:
I am interested christian_oburo@yahoo.com
Kenchosen:
am interested ken4christ7@gmail.com
greatdesire:
pls I need the manual sir. emekasunday449@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Afoskalex(m): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
dadojo:
Ppl, wots up wit airtel My airtel 1+1 subscription has simply refused to continue browsing after the first half of my 1+1 2gb data got exhausted. I have approx 2gb of data left, but it has simply refused to connect on my pc. I now have to substitute with my phone which is not so cool.

How do you do the subscription, I have interest
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2015
Afoskalex:

How do you do the subscription, I have interest
*437*1# for the 4gb bundle @ 2,000
*438*1# for the 9gb bundle @ 3,500
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by beright: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2015
dadojo, great work u r doing teaching ppl how to fish. God bless u. Pls, can u send the productiin pdf to me and how much is the video? my email is pruche2014@ gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Harmless1: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ohk
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Afoskalex(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
motemi111:

out? Thanks

@motemi111, can you give the formulation on cold starch to d house. Thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
I met with a follower of this thread yesterday, who came to see me all the way from Anambra State (Almost a 5hr trip; to and fro). I was humbled by the visit and one thing that kept coming to my mind after our encounter was that: If you are determined enough to succeed, you will! Have a goal, have a plan and have faith. It only takes time!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Harmless1: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ohk
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
motemi111:

out? Thanks
According to the suggestion of Afoskalex, you might get the help you need if you give out your formulae for the cold water starch.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by motemi111(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2015
dadojo:

According to the suggestion of Afoskalex, you might get the help you need if you give out your formulae for the cold water starch.
I am still working on some compositions for the production.. I will definitely share it with the house when i get things right.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Danny4show(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2015
pls dadojo im also in need of the material..email: ayejotod@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by rhemyalter: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
dadojo:
Ppl, wots up wit airtel My airtel 1+1 subscription has simply refused to continue browsing after the first half of my 1+1 2gb data got exhausted. I have approx 2gb of data left, but it has simply refused to connect on my pc. I now have to substitute with my phone which is not so cool.

@ dadojo - You will need to lay your complain to Airtel, I would advice to follow Airtel on twitter (@airtel_care) for the issue to be resolved. They should be able to assist.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by skyrocketernal(m): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2015
pls dadojo i also need d material. email: emmanueldaniel8888@gmail.com . thank u and remain bless.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
I am planning to move over to Oshogbo anytime soon (1 to 2 weeks) for a project. Please I'll need to rent a self contain apartment for the time I'll be spending there (Approx 6 months). Anyone with useful information on a vacant apartment should please let me know. My priority is a location with regular power supply. Thanks.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Sharon6(f): 5:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Please send the material to barbiereigns@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
dadojo:

Thats good to know. Note that while doing this, you need to have a game plan in mind. Its all about innovation my dear. Ideas they say rule the world! wink
please Mr Dadojo, I also nid the pdf files. My email address is royalshadow87@yahoo.com. May God bless you
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Afoskalex(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
dadojo:
I am planning to move over to Oshogbo anytime soon (1 to 2 weeks) for a project. Please I'll need to rent a self contain apartment for the time I'll be spending there (Approx 6 months). Anyone with useful information on a vacant apartment should please let me know. My priority is a location with regular power supply. Thanks.

Like how much do you have in mind because I stay in Osogbo
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by corpROYAL(m): 2:48am On Jul 07, 2015
@dadojo kudos for you great works. l need the pdf file email. -----------@gmail.com. thank you.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Guarantor(m): 5:00am On Jul 07, 2015
Welldone for the great work you are doing. May the grace and mercy of God locate you at the point of your needs.
Kindly send the manual to a4labi2013@gmail.com
Also how much is the complete video.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nomzylicious(f): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hi, please I need the materials too. My email i s Ritanomzy@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ekamavictor(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
dadojo:
To all those who requested for the manuals, it has been sent to your emails.
[color=#000099][/color]
Thanks Boss, I got d mails . God bless you.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Ebi4life: 12:53am On Jul 16, 2015
dadojo:
pls sir, I need the manual. my mail is: eofubu@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Osaos(m): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2015
dadojo:
pheewww... its been a while. After been banned for the second time, I think the mods finally decided to grant me amnesty by un-banning me.
I will update this thread, but in a different way now. Since the antispam bot has decided to make things difficult for me, I will no longer post the production here. I will be sending them to the mails of those interested in pdf form free of charge, but you have to drop your emails here or send it as a text to the number in the previous page.

I will only give my experiences and tips on this thread. As for the videos, I have decided to give them out at a reduced cost of 1500 naira. Its a dvd with abt 25 products and a live demostration on their production processes. I will send it to your location anywhere within nigeria. As for those who paid the 2500, I will be refunding 1000naira to you. kindly get across to me through my number. Those people interested in a one-on-one training, kindly inform me and I will create a whatsapp group for that.

For now, enjoy my success story everyone.

My email is Oasalami89@student.lautech.edu.ng thanks in anticipation
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by deeone007(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
plss i need that handout plssss my email,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,olamilekan1055@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Greatxter(f): 4:49am On Jul 20, 2015
may God continue to bless u.pls i nid ur manual estherbamidele92@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Geometrix(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bros am really inspired,please send me the manuals chukxila@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (43) (Reply)

Soap-making Business In Nigeria / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.