Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! (22627 Views)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by parkerkaren: 1:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Am so happy to share my experience and testimony here about my happy family which suddenly got broken. am Parker Karen from USA i had a nice family; i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture the man that used to love me before started picking quarrels with me he was so abusive that when i try to tell him the truth about how i feel and what he is doing is not right for the family, he gets very angry and hits me with any thing he sees around him. but i still loved him with all my heart despite all he has done to me and i wanted him back at all cost. then he filled for a divorce my whole life was tearing apart and i didn't know what to do ...... he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids. so a very close friend of mine told me about trying a love spell means to get my husband back she also use dr.fara love spell to get back his divorce husband. And told me they are very much happy with there relationship. and she introduced me to the spell caster.at first i was surprised and scared so i decided to give it a try reluctantly.......although i didn't believe in all those things, then when he did the special prayers, i was so surprised, after two days my husband came back and was pleading for my forgiveness, he had realized his mistakes, i just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are now one big happy family we use to be. his contact address Faraspelltemple@gmail.com his spells is for a better life again. tel:+2348071398555.[b][/b]
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by emilylaurens: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2014
I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster Dr.okpodu which a friend of mine told me about on (dr.okpoduspellhome@gmail.com) he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony because the man I wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his family was against us and he had no good paying job. So when I met this spell caster, I told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first I was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but I just gave it a try. And in 8 days when I returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now my husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it because the spell caster only asked for my name and my boy friends name and all I wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is dr.okpoduspellhome@gmail.com; you can also contact him for help. I wish you good luck
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by LindaWilson89: 3:31am On Oct 01, 2014
My name is Linda Wilson from Canada My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to London for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from London.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted {Prophet AMEDE} for a love spell prayers and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of {Prophet AMEDE} contact him through his phone number +234-813-264-2680 or email: amedehealingtemple@yahoo.com
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Suepreedy: 4:37am On Oct 02, 2014
[b]Hi I am SUE PREEDY from London I got a love spell done on my fiance actually he left me after one year of engagement I was shocked when he told me he does not love me any more he is going to marry with another girl it was very difficult to believe because we were in love from last 5 years he was the guy who never thought to live without me for a second he used to give thousands of phone calls in a day and he was saying to me he does not love me any more, it was a worse news for my family because I gave a very good treat to my friends and raletive on my engagement and we put engagement ring to each other in front of hundreds of people now if he didn't marry me so it was shame for me in my society so I decided that I will get him back any how, than I found Dr.Trust on Internet I told him my problem he told me not to worry I will fetch him back to you he said that he will come himself and will beg me.he gave me 48 hours time and of course it happened before 48 hours he come back to me and said he is sorry for what he did to me,that he is ready to marry me. we get married and we are happy now as husband and wife. really Dr.Trust is a Miracle Man. contact him for your own help ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call me +2348156885231[/b][i][/i]

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Suepreedy: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hi I am SUE PREEDY from London I got a love spell done on my fiance actually he left me after one year of engagement I was shocked when he told me he does not love me any more he is going to marry with another girl it was very difficult to believe because we were in love from last 5 years he was the guy who never thought to live without me for a second he used to give thousands of phone calls in a day and he was saying to me he does not love me any more, it was a worse news for my family because I gave a very good treat to my friends and raletive on my engagement and we put engagement ring to each other in front of hundreds of people now if he didn't marry me so it was shame for me in my society so I decided that I will get him back any how, than I found Dr.Trust on Internet I told him my problem he told me not to worry I will fetch him back to you he said that he will come himself and will beg me.he gave me 48 hours time and of course it happened before 48 hours he come back to me and said he is sorry for what he did to me,that he is ready to marry me. we get married and we are happy now as husband and wife. really Dr.Trust is a Miracle Man. contact him for your own help ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call me +2348156885231

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by DECOtech(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Love spells, right? ...they fade with time.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Morganekate: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2014
My name is MORGAN KATE, and I am from i USA. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ozil, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Ozil e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Ozil, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you contact Dr Ozil on his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com OR drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his mobile number call him +2347032618863

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Morganekate: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2014
My name is MORGAN KATE, and I am from i USA. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ozil, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Ozil e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Ozil, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you contact Dr Ozil on his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com OR drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his mobile number call him +2347032618863.

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Morganekate: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
My name is MORGAN KATE, and I am from i USA. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ozil, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Ozil e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Ozil, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you contact Dr Ozil on his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com OR drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his mobile number call him +2347032618863

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Alexsophia: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on hisemail: drozilsolutionhome@gmal.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863.

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Alexsophia: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on hisemail: drozilsolutionhome@gmal.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863......

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by MillerMoore1: 4:40am On Oct 06, 2014
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR OSAUYI on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR OSAUYI did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR OSAUYI you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: EmailsadOSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM) Mrs Miller Moore from England City.

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by blessingemily12: 6:06am On Oct 06, 2014
wow i never thought i will happy in my life ever again, i want you all to thank Dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com, he is a father that takes care of his children the spell caster of our time, he has saved me from a very ugly situation that almost made my life miserable and i want you all to thank him for me,my husband and i have be married for so many years now with children and the relationship was being treathened by a small girl in his working place,she was almost destroying my home i met so many spell casters but to no avail until i met a friend who came from africa and she told me about drabubakar, and i decided to contact him and try him out as i was losing faith in all spell casters, but he told not to worry that now am in his temple everything will be alright he assured me 100% that his spell has no side effects and that it will work straight and save my home and my marriage and after he has performed the sacrifices and casted the spell, my husband came back to us with love and affection and he loved us more and more and he never looked back or none did his love for me waiver, if you are also experiencing this sort of your situation in your home, if your husband is drifting away, if you are experiencing a broken home or you have lost your husband to a young woman outside there then look no further help is here as drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com is ready to help you out okay for any of your problem is it financial needs, revenge spell, job spell, promotion spell what kind of spell do you need Dr abubakar is going to solve it for you okay i have promised him to always talk of his good works to the world in general and to any body who cares to listen, you can email him on his personal email on or drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com and he will attend to you as soon as possible okay once again his email is or drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com Thank you great father your daughter blessing emily from usa
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by CarolynMartin: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
Seriously i was flattened when my Husband of 8 years left to be with another woman in Texas. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I couldn't bear it anymore. and i reached out to the Internet for help, until i hit on the real thing, and that is you Lord Lugard. I almost gave up trying to get my Ex Husband back and having a contented family again.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work, and immediately after 24 hours, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was penitent for everything that he has done. And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. Lord Lugard you do a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about you. You are the diamond in the rough. Thank you Lord Lugard You are talented and you give off yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magical love spells for me and Sergio. He is back to me just the way it was when we first met.. from the depths of my soul! I am immensely happy now. Thank you and God bless you so much sir. now my man is back to me just in 24 hours, as you have said it..wow.. i am fully rewarded. Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations.. Here is Lord Lugard's Website: website: http://miracletemplespells.webs.com and his Email: miracletemple@live.com. Carolyn Martin frm New York..

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Morganekate: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Hello my name is MORGAN KATE i know renowned spell caster who helped me when i had problem with my Husband if you need a right place to solve your problems contact DR OZIL is the right choice. he is a great man that have been casting spells with years of experience. he cast spells for different purposes like

(1) If you want your partner back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
Contact DR. OZIL on his via emailsad drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com OR drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com OR call on his mobile phone +23432618863) contact him or call him if you need any of this help ans he is the answer to you problem.

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Alexsophia: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
GREETINGS.....

My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like him to be my husband, but i love him so much that i will rather die to let him go off me, that was how i met this great man of DR. TEBE online, he told me that everything will be fine that he can do a spell that will make my parent love hiTESTm and allow me to marry him without any quarrel thoroughly it came to pass my mum and dad love him most than before we are now happily married,please help me in thanking him for his help, here is the email: greattebespelltemple@gmail.com His web site address is http://greattebespelltemple.webs.com ALSO CONTACT HIM FOR HELP IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM. You can call him with this number: +2348143048153.

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by RolandJohnson1: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Am so happy to share my experience and testimony here about my happy family which suddenly got broken. am Parker Karen from USA i had a nice family; i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture the man that used to love me before started picking quarrels with me he was so abusive that when i try to tell him the truth about how i feel and what he is doing is not right for the family, he gets very angry and hits me with any thing he sees around him. but i still loved him with all my heart despite all he has done to me and i wanted him back at all cost. then he filled for a divorce my whole life was tearing apart and i didn't know what to do ...... he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids. so a very close friend of mine told me about trying a love spell means to get my husband back she also use dr.fara love spell to get back his divorce husband. And told me they are very much happy with there relationship. and she introduced me to the spell caster.at first i was surprised and scared so i decided to give it a try reluctantly.......although i didn't believe in all those things, then when he did the special prayers, i was so surprised, after two days my husband came back and was pleading for my forgiveness, he had realized his mistakes, i just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are now one big happy family we use to be. his contact address FARASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM his spells is for a better life again. tel:+2348071398555.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by RolandMichael1: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
I have heard and seen many people became rich through lottery and i have been playing lottery for so long yet i'm not a winner.I played lottery many times and i lost all my money playing lottery and lot of debts around me. I needed money to pay my debts and be a rich nigga until i saw a comment about how to win lottery with email address attached to the comment, I send a mail to the address and guess what happened after i asked for help I received the winning numbers for the lottery. My first night i won $5000 a week later i played, i won $10000 and the best of all after winning so much six days earlier i won $175 000 that's my BIG first prize. I was very happy because at least I got all my money back in triple WOW!!! I'm so excited. I can't believe what is happening to me now all looks like a dream DR OSAUYI made my dearest wishes come true with his lottery spell and I'm living the life I have always dreamed of Dr OSAUYI is the greatest. You can work as much as you can but to get rich, will only take time. lottery is the fastest way of getting rich. Dr OSAUYI is an interesting man, I am very happy to know him. It doesn't matter the kind of problem i face in future I know Dr OSAUYI can help me. Thanks again and I promised to let the world know about what you did for me. Here his address OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM Wish you all the best of lucks

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by RolandJohnson1: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tell +2348071398555
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by andrea22: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2014
My name is loveth anetor I live
in California
THE GREAT dr alexzanderhightemple BROUGHT
MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME IN
JUST A ONE DAY.
i got married 4months ago. My
husband and I have been
living a very happy and lovely
life. So as time went on, I
began to notice this strange
attitude that he was
possessing. He was now going
out with other girls, to the
extent that he was no longer
picking up my calls, and he
was not even sleeping in my
house anymore. I became
confused and didn't know what
to do anymore. So i
became worried and stranded,
that brought so many
thoughts into my mind, because I
have never experienced
a thing like this before in my life.
So I decided to visit a spell
caster, to see if he can help
me out. So immediately I went
to the internet, where I
saw an amazing testimony of a
spell caster who brought
someone's ex lover back,so I
contacted him immediately
and I explained to him all my
problems and he told me
that it will be very easy for him
to solve, compare to the
ones he has done before. And he
also gave me some
proof to be really sure of her
work, and he assured me
that my husband will come back
to me immediately after
he is through with the spell
casting. And also he told me
to put all my trust in him and I
really obeyed him.
So it was 8:00 am on the next
morning, when I was about
going to work, when i received
my husband's call, and he
told me that he was coming back
home, and he apologized
to me, and told me that he is
very sorry for the pain that
he has cost me. And after some
hours later, he really came
back home, and that was how we
continued our marriage
with lots of love and happiness,
and our love was now
stronger than how it were
before.
And these great man also told
me that once my heart
desire has been granted unto me
that i should go and
testify of his work right here on
the internet. Right now I
am the happiest woman on earth
today as I am writing
this testimony, and I want to
really thank
dr alexzander for
bringing back my
husband, and for bringing joy and
love to my family.so you
all there having dificulties or the
other don,t worry every
thing will be fine
So my greatest advice for you
out there who your husband
or your wife is acting strange or
behaving the same way
like this, or you have any
problem with your relationship or
anything related to do with spell
casting, is for you to go
and visit this great man anytime,
and i assure you that
she will be of help to you, and I
am 100% sure that he
will solve it out.once again
contact him on these email
now..and your problem we be all over because I really trust him as the best spell caster in the world.alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Loses 3 Children To Inferno In Lagos[Photo] / Another Nigerian Girl, Kiahmarah Nwagwu Goes Missing In London [pictured] / What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.