Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? (27325 Views)

We Must Rid Nigeria Of Corruption – Tinubu / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

As you can see I edited your post of unnecessary materials and your attempt to impress me with your emptiness is quite pitiful.

I don't need to type in correct English on a Naija forum. Can any smart thing escape from that dense brain of yours??

You are so dumb, that you equate one's ability to speak a language with intelligence.

Seriously, who is this stolid b1tch?!!

I don't care about Shymexx, neither do I want to talk about him. Why are you so obsessed with him??!!!!!!!!!!

I want to talk about the fact that you stup1dly accused be of being someone because I agree with him on this issue.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by kika23(f): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Insurgency and religious war....
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex: So this stalkerish biitch followed me on the thread that turned to London vs. New York with Kobonaire? grin

You're a stalker!

Obviously, I had to set the record straight and I posted pictures, something the "New Yorker" couldn't do. We don't lie in London Town, we post proofs! We're the realist and we go hard!

Post ya voice note!! grin

It was on the front page, móron. Isn't it funny that any time I deign to acknowledge you, it's in a thread where I have posted FIRST, in a thread that was on the front page? Or did you think you were special?

So, you have a habit of questioning other diasporans, huh? Because you're the only Nigerian not in Nigeria. Does that somehow make you feel better than the piece of shít you really are?

So. You have your new chant. "Post ya voicenote"
Last time it was "you ain't got the answers". My estimation of your age has sunk even lower.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:
As you can see I edited your post of unnecessary materials and your attempt to impress me with your emptiness is quite pitiful.

I don't need to type in correct English on a Naija forum. Can any smart thing escape from that dense brain of yours??

You are so dumb, that you equate one's ability to speak a language with intelligence.

I don't care about Shymexx, neither do I want to talk about him. Why are you so obsessed with him??!!!!!!!!!!

I want to talk about the fact that you stup1dly accused be of being someone because I agree with him on this issue.

Bwahahahahahaha

Fatality!! grin grin grin

I love you! kiss
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by vicadex07(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
iwakolewa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin in your dreams hun

angry
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
bossmini84: i think sirshymex and missmeiya should go on a date sought tins out in bed. d two of u are diff sides of d same coin

MisMeiya would clearly jump at the idea of this.

B1tch is salivating! grin grin grin grin grin grin

SirShymex:
Just ignore her, Sholly. grin
She's dying to be a NL celebrity off me - laughable! This bittch tells people not to post to me on threads, like I give a fvck about that nonsense, and she has a fan-base of fellow clowns that follow her everywhere liking her idi.otic posts.
Don't waste ya time on that sociopath. She's a loser! grin
I love you! kiss

I know she's a loser!!

Her only achievement is her American citizenship. grin grin grin grin

Shymexx, u better don't take that away from her by asking for proof. Evil child grin grin grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

Now I'm back to thinking you're him. Because no one cares this much about Shimex except Shimex. Your poor use of English is really really unlike him, though. Hmm. You're a very boring mystery.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
You ain't got the answers!!

You don't have any proof for what you claimed you're! grin

However, I've got the answers and tons of proofs! cool

But you stalk me, biitch!

I'm always on the internet because I'm in the IT field, biitch.

Computers and the internet are part of my life - and I make a lot of money off both. Don't think I'm on the internet for free! grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by mufutau55(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
POLITICIANS.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:
MisMeiya would clearly jump at the idea of this.

B1tch is salivating! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know she's a loser!!

Her only achievement is her American citizenship. grin grin grin grin

Shymexx, u better don't take that away from her by asking for proof. Evil child grin grin grin

Honestly, I don't even care about her. She just gets on my nerves all the time. Like seriously, who watches the next person all the time on an anonymous forum, telling them who they're, what to do, and asking people not to talk to them? grin

I'm tired of this biitch - she's acting like a bitter ex-girlfriend! grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by goksongold(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
INDISIPLINE, CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by mastengsynergy: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Corruption.
Solution: bring somebody like Ribadu to head EFCC.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
So I actually went through the guy's posts. Do you know how many essays he has written about British bullshit? Completely irrelevant to the topics, but he wants to turn my initial statement about how much he hates himself and Nigeria into something about me. Oh no you dont.

You're so desperate to prove to strangers on NL that you are somehow better than Nigerians in Nigeria because you live in the UK. How many people were aware that I'm American? Not many. Because unlike you, I don't see that as some kind of achievement. But EVERY SINGLE thread you're in, you have to mention where you stay in the UK. Seriously, what is it like being that pathetic?

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by zudozz: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Politicians, Police.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by rocgirl: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
...Nigerians! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Now I'm back to thinking you're him. Because no one cares this much about Shimex except Shimex. Your poor use of English is really really unlike him, though. Hmm. You're a very boring mystery.
Biah ndi yankee! E don do for una. Make una comot, make we see road

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by kukulaja: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
POVERTY
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by kukulaja: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
ISLAM
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
...Nigerians! gringringrin

Someone just said "Nigerians" here.

I bet you'll ignore this one, biitch.

But you're on my d1ck!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Biah ndi yankee! E don do for una. Make una comot, make we see road
fyneboi79: come,‎u never go sleepYou no go see mattress sleep o! One dey London d other one dey Amelica, you dey for Ajegunle wey ‎u never sure of mattress to sleep dis night ‎u go dey put mouth for there talk.I pity ‎u whe ‎u come dey beg for space,Mtchewwww!

My brother, I don tell my friend Linda to reserve mat for me.

Come, na because of visa u dey lick MsMumu yansh?? Eh! Poverty na bad thing grin

1 Like

SirShymex: You ain't got the answers!!

Called it, didn't I? This guy is pathetically one-dimensional.

He was calling me sambo, in the beginning, right? I saw the poster he got it from while pursuing through his incredibly boring post history.

It read like this:

UK, UK, UK, UK, Peckham, bítches, UK, UK, London, bítches...

Omg I'm laughing now
MissMeiya:

Dang...are u saying Shymexx has Bi-polar disorder? As in multiple personalities? that sounds dangerous o!! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Someone just said "Nigerians" here.

I bet you'll ignore this one, biitch.

But you're on y d1ck!

I actually liked her post.

LMAO! I thought that was the smartest comment on the thread.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by kukulaja: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
POLITICIANS
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nah, I seldom talk about being born and raised in the UK, except when I'm asked or someone talks about me living in Nigeria - and it's only right that I correct them and tell them my experience is different or how I look at things is different. And perhaps, also when I discuss the UK and growing up in Peckham.

But you tell folks on almost every thread that you were born and raised in New York, when we all know that's a lie!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
BananaBender:

I actually liked her post.

LMAO! I thought that was the smartest comment on the thread.

Fvck that stalkerish biitch!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Ndababa(m): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Old Cargos!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Yes biitch, UK is all I know.

And I do talk about global politics and Europe - ditto Africa.

What do you expect me to talk about, slag?
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by freshdude99(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
fidzy: Greed....

GReed...

GREed...

GREEd...

GREED!!!!!!!!
you are the only sensible person here, thanks for your comment
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

And you are pathetic-little-thot.
All I have to do is quote your earlier posts, you are undeniably in love with Shy. LMAO! grin grin grin grin

MissMeiya:

Let's talk about how your boyfriend enjoys derailing threads to talk about British bullshit, how eager he is to blab to another poster who might be in the UK, oh yeah, let's not forget howhe ACTUALLY POSTED PICTURES of what he claimed to be his front street. I laughed so hard when I saw that. This guy is really trying so hard. He must not have anyone to respect him in real life. sad

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by freshdude99(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
fidzy: Greed....

GReed...

GREed...

GREEd...

GREED!!!!!!!!
you are the only sensible person here, thanks for your comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) / Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) / Why Nigeria should remove Subsidy now. Saudi Arabia & UAE have dropped Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.