Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? (27267 Views)

We Must Rid Nigeria Of Corruption – Tinubu / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Mcowubaba: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Up NEPA....

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Omomehn: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
asking questions that cant rid us of any evil. my answer therefore is, THIS THREAD

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Mayor21(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
The North excluding middle belt

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Janetozi(f): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

why? you read my post, so it shouldnt disturb you now.
just change it or i won't be reading ur post again! People with bad signatures like that suppose to be ban.

Mr pagan, change it for amadioha, sango and ogwugwu sake.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tribalism cryfrom federal government to kids on nairaland this is our worst enemy,you can't fight corruption or corrupt gv with this because every tribe is trying to protect is own ,we can't move forward with Tribalism, pl change your ways we are not the only country with different tribes cry #onenigeria#

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by CharliParker: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
PDP/bokoharams/corruption

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Ramtzy: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Unitary system of governance

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by UrbanMystique: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Religion

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by kevoh(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
So many things to rid Nigeria of but Religious extremism tops the list, followed by Fed. Character.

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Ahmeduana(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
eunisam: Do not turn this place to tribal way-house!
TRIBALISM! BECAUSE IF WE ARE UNITE WE CAN FIGHT ANY SOCIAL VICES.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by caniva(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
HOUSE OF REP
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
1.) The Igbos

2.) Corruption

3.) Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

I can still tolerate & accommodate the Boko Haramites that the Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by shaneroberts26: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
RELIGION.Why?Because THERE IS NO GOD.MAN IS GOD.IllUSSION AND IGNORANCE has got man on THE ETERNAL WHEEL OF RE INCARNATION.And for your INFORMATION,Jesus never died on the cross.He lived for 112 years in India.Religion was meant to CONTROL MAN

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by CharliParker: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ebola

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by elbinmanny(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
THE ALMALGATION OF NIGERIA
DEVIL BEND LORD LUGARD NECK...WHERE EVER HE IS angry

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by ihatesycophant(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
Corruption
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by stanech: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
supporters of APC
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by CharliParker: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Zoharariel: 1.) The Igbos

2.) Corruption

Idiot

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by stanech: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Janjaweeeeeeeeeds

Why did my posts change to supporters of apc when I typed apc
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by sportfeva(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
And that is disunity mindset.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by ahika(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Our Self-oriented, pessimistic and mediocre mentality
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by stanech: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
stanech: Janjaweeeeeeeeeds

Why did my posts change to supporters of apc when I typed janjaweeeeeeds
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Chai, all those hidden posts!! I missed the party! cry cry

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Corruption.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by smakati(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nigerians. We are the problem

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by CharliParker: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
CharliParker: Idiot
getting rid of people like u
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by ElPhenomenal(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Everything

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Ahmeduana(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Aitee1: CORRUPTION!!! And that can be achieve by getting rid of all our leaders!!! They are corrupt both APC and PDP undecided
YOU CAN'T FIGHT CORRUPTION WHERE THERE IS TRIBALISM ESPECIALLY NIGERIA,is D same tin that's happenig in UKRAIN
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by joshbouy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Corruption!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by squaddy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Zoharariel: 1.) The Igbos

2.) Corruption

Son of a castrated babboon. If you do not have anything reasonable to say go home and phuck your village LovePeddler who by the way happens to be your inbred mother

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ebola virus
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by maestroferddi: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
*T*R*I*B*A*L*I*S*M*

GREED

SELF-CENTREDNESS

CORRUPTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Sani Yerima For Trial By ICPC / Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position / Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.