Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? (27269 Views)

We Must Rid Nigeria Of Corruption – Tinubu / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by phabulux: 2:41am On Aug 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Bruv, I have been accused of being just about everyone on nl. It got to a point whereby anyone who agrees with my opinions automatically becomes shymmex. My real handle "shymmex" got banned for life for that shyte. grin

I'm the most hated and most controversial, and I just don't know why these folks stalk and hate me everywhere, to be honest. Most of them are just insecure.

Really?

Try aaronfuck, aaronshit, aarondamn, aaronson - I can't keep the motther-fucker's name in perspective. Shiit comes outa his nose.

Nigeria is too big a place. That's one maggot I'll like to keep out of Nairaland.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by kobonaire(m): 4:03am On Aug 23, 2014
@MissMeiya Please don't mind the uncouth behaviour of some of these NLers. They are really just desperate to get your attention. You are way too classy too get drawn into unnecessary diatribes with them anyway.
[size=1pt]martin prado!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by abdulwastecx(m): 4:18am On Aug 23, 2014
SirShymex:

I love WOMEN - but I hate biitches! grin

There are women - and there are biitches.

I fvcks with the former but can't stand the latter.

You must be one bad nigga.....
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by abdulwastecx(m): 4:21am On Aug 23, 2014
Ndababa: Yankee is overly overrated jare. Can't wait to get back to my pounded yam n egusi.

Like seriously? .
world most technologically advanced nation

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by abdulwastecx(m): 4:26am On Aug 23, 2014
BananaBender:

Actually, if you have any brain, you would know to be embarrassed.

In fact, I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of an 1mbecile and you stink of insecurity.

Ms cry-cry!! I want to be born in America by force!! grin Ms All-I-want-to-do-is-talk-about-Shymexx. grin grin grin

Shut your trap dumb-nut, and run like the little coward that you are.

Next time, don't type sh1t to me. I'm not Shymexx, I do not tolerate stup1dity.

what is the fucking GORILLA about in your profile? . I hate primates

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Oguieke(m): 5:30am On Aug 23, 2014
old politicians
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Cholison(m): 5:37am On Aug 23, 2014
Politicians
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 5:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Swear say ‎u no dey eye shymexxWriting marriage proposal since 1900 yet no man don notice u grin
BananaBender:

God forbid!! Me?? Marry Shymexx! Tufiakwa!!

Shymexx expects his wife to be his slave, I no fit marry that kain person.

Poverty never reach me like that. Stop licking MsMumu yansh so your IQ would not reduce, abeg! grin grin grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Btruth: 5:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Diaris god ooo producer.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2014
BananaBender:

You are talking about putting a lil shymexx in my belly?? Do you want to send Ms dim-wit alias Miss Meiya to an early grave??

The girl is soo bitter, she is taking subliminal-cowardly-shots at me.

Give the dumb trick a lil attention, so she can get off my nuts.
When a monkey has access to d internet.......dis what ‎u get grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 6:14am On Aug 23, 2014
BananaBender:

hahahhahahahahaha...............Who told u Shymexx is not dating me?? tongue tongue

all4mumu, do not start! angry
Like seriously,‎u sound really dumb.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 23, 2014
phabulux:

Really?

Try aaronfuck, aaronshit, aarondamn, aaronson - I can't keep the motther-fucker's name in perspective. Shiit comes outa his nose.

Nigeria is too big a place. That's one maggot I'll like to keep out of Nairaland.
Yo sissy man,do you have to advertise your shallowness by calling me out my name,well I don't give a Fvck,you could get your motherfvked,I'm as simple as I can be but if you want trouble I got plenty,shout out to you bro cus you now tested and trusted to be the world best douche hhahahahaahhahaahahahaha #senile
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Ndababa(m): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Like seriously? .
world most technologically advanced nation

Well, I'm here n am sorry to say, I love my Nigeria more. Cant wait!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by searay(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2014
zeyheed: what rubbish is dat? Get the Bleep off. Islam is the way
...to hell
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by evansjeff(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2014
Islam of course
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by frehage: 6:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Outlaw 'hyper-elitism'
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by NoContract(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2014
duni04:
As dangerous as people think religion is, society would actually be in chaos without it. Without religion there would be no morality. Morals are the basis of the laws we live by. The whole world would be in chaos

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Muscomide: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2014
Nigerians
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2014
kobonaire: @MissMeiya Please don't mind the uncouth behaviour of some of these NLers. They are really just desperate to get your attention. You are way too classy too get drawn into unnecessary diatribes with them anyway.
[size=1pt]martin prado!![/size]
Oh, yeah! She is not even a lady I would admire in my desperate time. You are too forward, dude! angry
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Osakah24(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2014
grin. mebola and a b o k i ( please stop changing what I wrote) why is nairaland changing a b o k i to northerners smh
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by DaBullIT(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Those are not religions. Those are our way of life.

Traditional religion is a way of life ? Why do elders call people Onisango , Oloya , e.t.c ? One god and its followers , thats religion to me besides If oyinbo didn't come with their religion , you probably wouldn't be saying that traditional ways can't be deemed a religion
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by duni04(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by duni04(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=NoContract][/quote]
Nope. The religion you so despise has been the foundation of moral codes in almost all human societies. Murder is only wrong to most people because the religious codes from which most of our laws are derived abhore murder. Our present society is evolving as the influenceof religion on daily life is gradually waning. As religious influence on most societies changes, we're going to see a decline in the inflience of morality and religious values on the laws that govern us. In the US and Europe for instance, long held beliefs and consequently, laws about homosexuality, sodomy and marriage are changing probably due to the waning influence of the religions that have helped define peoples attitudes to these topics. Their laws on homosexuality, bestiality and sodomy are changing because the religious beliefs that shaped peoples attitudes to these beliefs are changing. In Europe, most countries have legalised euthanasia or assisted sucide which is still strongly opposed in judeo christian traditions.
It'll be interesting to see how far changes in our religious beliefs and perceptions affect our moral codes and perceptions of right and wrong. Its an interestimg topic of study especially in our changing Nigerian society. It'll be interesting to see how Nigerians perceive topics like homosexuality and sodomy inthe next 10 to 15 years as religious influence on our society gradually wanes. It'll also be interestingto see how far we'll be willimg to change our laws to reflect these changes in previously held conventions and beliefs

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Acidosis(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Anti-God preachers

They're too dum. b to understand the fact that the 10 largest Churches in the world aren't in Nigeria; but world most developed nations.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Acidosis(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2014
RELIGION is the ONLY reason why millions of Nigerians do not steal and kill. Our Law enforcement bodies are soooo weak to play the role of religion instigated morals.

There are many people in Nigeria who have clean access to steal millions, without being caught, but they restrained from theft because of RELIGION. They are not scared of your NPF since N20 note can do the job.

Those preaching against Religion should be very careful. Your Police Force cannot play the role of Pastors and other Clergy men in the country. Even The Nigerian Police Force as a body needs to be preached to.

Oyinbo nor dey do blood money unlike criminal minded Nigerians; some people need money, but their faith do not permit killing for money! Take the faith away, and watch your back. smiley

I jes pity una! Una think say Pastors are there for fun? AHAHAHAH, NA dat time una go know say NPF cannot teach morals via N20 bribe grin grin

Bible and N20 Nor be mate
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by yesboss20(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Ethnic bias
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Orobotobado: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2014
2cato: All the malos up north.
APC for they are disgusting.

the whole north... there would have been no civil war, greedy leaders over oil, tribalism would have been less.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by pen2(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2014
eunisam: Well, what would that one
thing be?

my anwser. Boko HARAM.
Add yours.

Bad leadership
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by enjoy1100: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2014
Get rid of haters. grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Rexyl(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2014
Get rid of terrorism
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Hoodrat(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2014
Colonial mentality, democracy, and the current Government administrationso.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Corruption and the word SENTIMENT

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Deploys K-9 Trucks For Dogs (Photos) / Dino Melaye Pictured With His Children / IGP, Idris Apologises For Comment On Benue Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.