Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,035 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? (27268 Views)

We Must Rid Nigeria Of Corruption – Tinubu / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Zoharariel: 1.) The Igbos

2.) Corruption

3.) Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

I can still tolerate & accommodate the Boko Haramites that the Igbos.

Ewu! Blame your parents. We left, they pulled us back. You are stuck with us. Keep crying.

9 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Koolmexxi(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Bad Leadership....
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by victorVIC1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
# Darkness!!!
Rid Nigeria of epileptic power supply den watch out for the accompanying change in the economy. Oh darkness, how I hate u. u are the reason why many sole proprietors hustle in vain.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
stanech: Janjaweeeeeeeeeds

Why did my posts change to supporters of apc when I typed apc

what?

testing: supporters of APC
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

what?

testing: supporters of APC

chai! How do the supporters of APC feel about this?
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
This stupiid thread
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Manazz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
I really dont see the necessity to hide all the comments , i mean what kind of replies where you expecting on a thread like this?

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by aristotle007: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Corruptiuon
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Religion. ...

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by mickyarams: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Idrismusty97: Religion
I agree, it has destroyed our society and limited our rational thinking.

5 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nonybb: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Islam

5 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Gabygaby: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
GET RID OF BRITISH GOVERNMENT AND OUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED FOREVER.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Fitz22(f): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Corruption. .
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by duni04(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Has to be corruption. Without corruption we would have stable power, good roads, security, boko haram would be no more, tribalism and nepotism would disappear. Everything will just fall into place

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
shaneroberts26: RELIGION.Why?Because THERE IS NO GOD.MAN IS GOD.IllUSSION AND IGNORANCE has got man on THE ETERNAL WHEEL OF RE INCARNATION.And for your INFORMATION,Jesus never died on the cross.He lived for 112 years in India.Religion was meant to CONTROL MAN

shocked shocked shocked shocked Jesus lived in India grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by nikkyshyne(f): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
BAD PEOPLE. That is all encompassing.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by UjSizzle(f): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hate.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Jamb....jamb....jamb!!! I hate jamb.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by experimentist: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Legalise marijuana
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Boko haram! angry
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by UjSizzle(f): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mediocrity
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Eneze1(f): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Corruption
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by crisycent: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Fake yansh n brea$t
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by elbinmanny(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
nailand mods lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Footlocker(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Foolishness on the part of nairaland! After yesterday's sermon such a thread makes front page!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by UD101(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Corruption
cool
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nigeria itself! Nuke the whole darn place together with the monkeys in human skin living there and start afresh with civilized black humans....

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Lucasbalo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Aitee1: CORRUPTION!!! And that can be achieve by getting rid of all our leaders!!! They are corrupt both APC and PDP undecided
Gbam and Gbam . They are all corrupt. Need the youths to revolt and clean out this useless corrupt old ones.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by RichDad1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
This....

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Pronmix(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Honestly corruption. That sh*t's like a cankerworm.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
U beta stop deceiving urself dat dere is a no God. Infact dat cum to mind, hw cum abt d breathe of a man?
shaneroberts26: RELIGION.Why?Because THERE IS NO GOD.MAN IS GOD.IllUSSION AND IGNORANCE has got man on THE ETERNAL WHEEL OF RE INCARNATION.And for your INFORMATION,Jesus never died on the cross.He lived for 112 years in India.Religion was meant to CONTROL MAN

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Jimbadly: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
supporter of APC mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Atiku Under Pressure To Dump APC As Jonathan Woos Him - Daily Sun / I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari / Christoper Imumolen Kneels Before Obasanjo For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.