Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 (35445 Views)

You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos / Photos From MBGN 2014 / Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Eyepencil: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo: Hungry people always doubting the ages of Ajebor children..
U dew mind them? After consuming yam and cassava non stop for good 5years they will expect everybody to look like them. Rubbish people

7 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
lets ask Adegbenga Raji? grin
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by kliq(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Davijunson: Nope ...still not convinced. Even Taye Taiwo will show you a birth certificate showing he's 26 and his twin brother is 40.

LMFAO cheesy

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by ijbeauty(f): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
With this I believe you are not even 19, you should be less than that..........

You are really trying so hard to prove your point, some things should be overlooked girl..

#happy_growing_up to you

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by DonaldGenes(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Khalessi: All this stuff can be forged after all she isn't from akwa ibom,she wasn't born there and she doesn't live there either but she represented them.why did she delete all the pics from her instagram? She is guilty! You've won the crown so take a chill pill cos by this time next year no one is gonna remember you.

(Tap her on the shoulder) please when will we also see your Birth certificate? HabaHaba grin
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by JEITO: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
Quit trying to impress, you can't possible win everybody over. embarassed

#beauty for face, mediocre for mentality

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by initialize(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Shomolu Local govt of all places.....Forgery and corruption headquarter...

Local govt ruled by touts for touts

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by akpanikpe(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
UNLEASHED: Who is this girl? And what is MBNG?
Na the girl wey dey sale news paper for traffic after lekki toll gate. MBNG means, Most Busyest Nigerian Girl. kiss
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by jgatherer(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Even our so called overaged footballers have dpcuments to prove otherwise.
Buh she doesn't have to prove anything to anyone,why's she really worrying. I smell something...
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by maroedeks(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
meforyou1: so born and bred doesnt make u a lagosian, but coming from rural osun state or ado ekitii and settling in lagos after 1 or 2 years makes u a lagosian abi? u try.
you are only a lagosian if your parents or grandparents are from Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
That the papers were done in 2009 doesn't mean they aint forged.
For crying out loud, i have a birth certificate that claims i am 2 years younger, i did that 7 good years ago.
The only thing annoying me is her trying to play on Nigerians intelegence. She could have just used the silent treatment!

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by allanphash7(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
let her be
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by allanphash7(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
love your answer jawe
akpanikpe:
Na the girl wey dey sale news paper for traffic after lekki toll gate. MBNG means, Most Busyest Nigerian Girl. kiss

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ajibel: She looks familiar to me!

Nah your Ex..

You too dey forget.

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by majamajic(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
She is trying to be smart
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
haters, go and die!!!
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
who is she? i can't remember her pls!!!
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nawa 4 Diz Babe oh! Even Taiye Taiwo Celebrated His 26th Birthday Few Months Ago In U.K While His Twin Was Ryt Here In 9ja Celebrating His 40th Birthday That Same Day. AINT OUR GOD WONDERFUL? Mtchw!

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by meforyou1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
maroedeks: you are only a lagosian if your parents or grandparents are from Lagos.
u are not serious. are u?

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by okwentency: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
zeelo2014: For those saying forged, look at the issue date on the passport, 2009, look at the photo as well, that's her real age abeg. you can disregard the birth cert, but take a good look at that passport, that girl was 14yrs as at 2009. The painful truth about those that doubt age alot, is that they are amazed how a young person can achieve so much while them at that age did nothing.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by shadrach77: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
The birth certificate looks real but it might be fake. Did anyone notice that the certificate was issued ten months after the child's birth. Ten months after. Why? Why leave it for so long. Well, God knows the truth sha angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by ramzylipi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ta!!! Don't start giving us bobo here jare, se we resemble small pikin, how many mins will it take to forge things like ds when you have your money. Abi se u think say we be mumu ni.... Gerraout
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by honygold: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Iheoma who are you trying to impress, will your MBGN award bring back our chibok girls,or bring back our doctor. that die of ebola, abeg park well Nigeria have serious issue at hand now.
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Xfactoria: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
ramzylipi: Ta!!! Don't start giving us bobo here jare, se we resemble small pikin, how many mins will it take to forge things like ds when you have your money. Abi se u think say we be mumu ni.... Gerraout

Yes, you be mumu!!! You people are so mean sha! Haba!

If you allege she forged birth certificate, did she also forge the international passport that was issued in 2009 (five years ago)? Did she know she would be crowned MBGN in 2014 as to have forged her age in a birth certificate and international passport in 2009?

My advice to the girl is to just ignore you mofos here. She doesn't have to prove anything to all ye haters!!!

5 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by codeworks(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
debrihachi: 19 or 91 she Don win she Don win.... don't know y u guys r hating on anda man success

thank you very much. this is just envy
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by eaglechild: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kaxmytex: For d fact dat she posted her birth cert and d intl. passport......i believe her..........

Why?

A mature mind won't do dat...

GOSPEL TRUTH
LOL! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by kannymoore(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Nawa 4 Diz Babe oh! Even Taiye Taiwo Celebrated His 26th Birthday Few Months Ago In U.K While His Twin Was Ryt Here In 9ja Celebrating His 40th Birthday That Same Day. AINT OUR GOD WONDERFUL? Mtchw!

I think you along with the guys who "liked" your post are pretty silly!
Taiye taiwo has a 40yr old twin.. Abi?.. We all know how twins are pretty fond of taking pictures and doing things together. Kindly produce a photograph showing taiye taiwo and his identical twin brother and I'll promise to log off Nairaland forever!

Its peeps like you who yarn crap and play silly jokes like that oaf of a child who started that Ebola salt water rumor and ended up killing hypertensive people.

You gotta watch your words son.

3 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Is this chick serious?....Is she trying to tell us that her birth certificate is original ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
kannymoore:

I think you along with the guys who "liked" your post are pretty silly!
Taiye taiwo has a 40yr old twin.. Abi?.. We all know how twins are pretty fond of taking pictures and doing things together. Kindly produce a photograph showing taiye taiwo and his identical twin brother and I'll promise to log off Nairaland forever!

Its peeps like you who yarn crap and play silly jokes like that oaf of a child who started that Ebola salt water rumor and ended up killing hypertensive people.

You gotta watch your words son.
Don't Dare Quote Me Again You Son Of a Bitch!
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by mikeywise(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Don't Dare Quote Me Again You Son Of a Bitch!
what he said is the truth, you don't go about saying things u don't know.
for your information, Taiye Taiwo's twin died so many years ago.

i don't believe Taiye Taiwo is 26 though.

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Forwetinnah: 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
kaorama: Am not disputing the document provided cos am not in a position to do so. However, the handwriting in the birth certificate looks too perfect and artistic as if in a bid to prove a point beyond doubt. There is also something I noticed in the certificate that I would not want to reveal, else I may be misunderstood. But it can say a lot.

My thoughts exactly...
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by kannymoore(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Don't Dare Quote Me Again You Son Of a Bitch!

Dude..you call me a son-of -a- what again?

Come oh... Take a cursory look @ my profile. I aint your mate @ all!
When I joined nairaland, you prob may have just finished your JSCE...

When I did my JSCE, you weren't even BORN!!!!! angry

Please, just cos we're on a faceless forum doesn't give you the effontery to spew crap about people you know next to nothing about.

You're still a young boy... I won't join words with you. Its beneath me.

Meanwhile, I see you still haven't found the photo.
Nice.

Sigh.. Small boys of nowadays!! grin

Life's a long journey my bro.

See you later when you're in your mid-thirties.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Makeup Artist Stuns In Rainbow Make-Up (Photos) / Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant / Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.