Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 (35444 Views)

You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos / Photos From MBGN 2014 / Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls is it CHIAMANDA or just AMANDA
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls is it CHIAMANDA or just AMANDA dose that mk sense..
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Forwetinnah: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
taiwolusol: That the papers were done in 2009 doesn't mean they aint forged.
For crying out loud, i have a birth certificate that claims i am 2 years younger, i did that 7 good years ago.
The only thing annoying me is her trying to play on Nigerians intelegence. She could have just used the silent treatment!

grin grin grin
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
kannymoore:

Dude..you call me a son-of -a- what again?

Come oh... Take a cursory look @ my profile. I aint your mate @ all!
When I joined nairaland, you prob may have just finished your JSCE...

When I did my JSCE, you weren't even BORN!!!!! angry

Please, just cos we're on a faceless forum doesn't give you the effontery to spew crap about people you know next to nothing about.

You're still a young boy... I won't join words with you. Its beneath me.

Meanwhile, I see you still haven't found the photo.
Nice.

Sigh.. Small boys of nowadays!! grin

Life's a long journey my bro.

See you later when you're in your mid-thirties.
Don't Dare Quote Me Again! I'm Warning You 4 The Last Time Mr Man.....

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by pweedyuz(f): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
*tuface voice*if nobody talk about u den u are nobody...
pple will always hate
in dis generationu want to guess sumone's age with their body status
SERIOUSLY

In sure wen dis guys saying its football age c mi,,dey will double my age,tripple it even.
SMH...MTCHEWWWWW

person wey don cari her three million waka with her car....nd dem lots of u wey borrow fone to reply are here guessing age...

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by kannymoore(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
mikeywise:
what he said is the truth, you don't go about saying things u don't know.
for your information, Taiye Taiwo's twin died so many years ago.

i don't believe Taiye Taiwo is 26 though.

Brother.. May your days be long!

I too might dispute his 27yrs age but I also believe that when in doubt your own facts, its best one keeps quiet lest he/she makes a fool of himself in public.

That Taiye Taiwo twin joke is in a very bad taste especially when its quite well known that he lost his twin sibling as an infant. I wonder how some peeps can be so callous and tactless sometimes.

Again.. May your days be long Sir.
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by kenex4ever(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Virtually everybody on this forum knows she isn't more dan 19 but jealousy and hate won't allow dem to agree. Just because u forged ur own doesn't mean she forged her's

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by nestaAK(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
My own birth certificate puts me at 15 years of age and She is just 19

Who is fooling who
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by kannymoore(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Don't Dare Quote Me Again! I'm Warning You 4 The Last Time Mr Man.....

....And you'll do what if I may ask

Just look @ the tone of your language...nonsense! grin

Abeg.. Enjoy your life. Life's too short!

I'm outta your space.
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
kannymoore:

....And you'll do what if I may ask

Just look @ the tone of your language...nonsense! grin

Abeg.. Enjoy your life. Life's too short!

I'm outta your space.
Cøol Then, Don't 4get To Mind Ya Business Nextime ok?
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by pweedyuz(f): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
kaorama: Am not disputing the document provided cos am not in a position to do so. However, the handwriting in the birth certificate looks too perfect and artistic as if in a bid to prove a point beyond doubt. There is also something I noticed in the certificate that I would not want to reveal, else I may be misunderstood. But it can say a lot.
Okay,,so wat ur trying to say is dat dose adults in d 1990s no get beta handwriting ni

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by kannymoore(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Cøol Then, Don't 4get To Mind Ya Business Nextime ok?

Bwaaahahahahahaha *rolling* grin grin grin grin grin!!!

Kai, my ribs! grin

Ok,
I've heard you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by fyneboi79(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Khalessi: All this stuff can be forged after all she isn't from akwa ibom,she wasn't born there and she doesn't live there either but she represented them.why did she delete all the pics from her instagram? She is guilty! You've won the crown so take a chill pill cos by this time next year no one is gonna remember you.
I smell jealousy here grin Who say make you no fineDefinitely not MBGN 2014 winner .

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by MsNas(f): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
meforyou1: u are not serious. are u?
Yes he is being serious. You think being born in Lagos makes you a Lagosian? Nope. One case scenario is when you wanna apply for Lagos State Busary or any Lagos State benefit. You have to show a local government identifying certificate which can only be obtained in Lagos. Even me wey be Yoruba girl with Yoruba name can't claim being from Lagos despite being born there cos they will ask me from which family I was and where my father's compound is not to talk of a girl with an Igbo name.

So come off it, being born in Lagos doesn't make you a Lagosian. I know I'm not

3 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Chaleeee: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
zeelo2014: For those saying forged, look at the issue date on the passport, 2009, look at the photo as well, that's her real age abeg. you can disregard the birth cert, but take a good look at that passport, that girl was 14yrs as at 2009. The painful truth about those that doubt age alot, is that they are amazed how a young person can achieve so much while them at that age did nothing.

You are the only reasonable person on this thread.

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by thandii1: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Darn! The hate is real! You do, your are damned, you don't, you are still damned. Nigerians, I hail thee
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by ramzylipi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Xfactoria:

Yes, you be mumu!!! You people are so mean sha! Haba!

If you allege she forged birth certificate, did she also forge the international passport that was issued in 2009 (five years ago)? Did she know she would be crowned MBGN in 2014 as to have forged her age in a birth certificate and international passport in 2009?

My advice to the girl is to just ignore you mofos here. She doesn't have to prove anything to all ye haters!!!
I swear na u mumu pass, se no b naija we dey ni, do u tink I don't passport photograph of 7yrs ago dt I can use for ds kind of tin,,, ntin is impossible for naija,,, oga u beta use ur brain
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by philips70(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
That international passport says it all. Why still argue? After all in 2009 I don't think this girl ever thought of limelight. And by the way not everyone has stunted growth. If only most of you see British and American 14 year olds.

3 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by philips70(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
ramzylipi: I swear na u mumu pass, se no b naija we dey ni, do u tink I don't passport photograph of 7yrs ago dt I can use for ds kind of tin,,, ntin is impossible for naija,,, oga u beta use ur brain

So she forged an international passport just to convince you unknown Nairalanders she is 19years. I have never read anywhere the organizers are doubting her declared age. If 50% Nigerians doubt the lies our government tell us everyday we would marching on to greatness.
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by helphelp: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nne you are coming here with something wey area boy write for shomolu...

Post ur WAEC picture...SSCE sef

Instead make u enjoy ya money...u wan dey show yourself

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by beinstein(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hahahaha.... The same way Lazio's youth player, Joseph Marie Minala is 17years old right?
Wait oooo, is the birth certificate made in heaven? Abegi!

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Ormorlehwah(f): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nairalanders, is it a Must? Why dnt U let the breeze to blow?

Hmmmm..... When you see the Glory,ask for the Story.
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
It will be full-hardy for people to continue to contest this girl's age
I am 19 and about to turn 20 and a closer look at the both of us I look younger and that does not warrant me to question her age
The day of the grand finale of that contest I had no doubt that she was 19 cos it was written all over her, her innocence, her frailty and even her unassuming jokes and play(was doing acrobatic displays) which preceded the main event left me in no doubt.

Pls let the beauty queen be.
Surprised that even guys joined in dissing her. undecided

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by adamskutty(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
IrishKez: It will be full-hardy for people to continue to contest this girl's age
I am 19 and about to turn 20 and a closer look at the both of us I look younger and that does not warrant me to question her age
The day of the grand finale of that contest I had no doubt that she was 19 cos it was written all over her, her innocence, her frailty and even her unassuming jokes and play(was doing acrobatic displays) which preceded the main event left me in no doubt.

Pls let the beauty queen be.
Surprised that even guys joined in dissing her. undecided
shiii tongue
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by MrDoGood(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
mumu
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
adamskutty: shiii tongue

Dont tell me you're among those dissing her too cos I'll be disappointed

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by adamskutty(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
IrishKez:

Dont tell me you're among those dissing her too cos I'll be disappointed
grin grin haba! I'm not among o, my hands are clean grin
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by DonDiego(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Bros, why you wan tear man pikin belle with laff nah? LWKMDF!!!
scobaba: [i][/i]Nice hand writing on that birt certificate sha.

The guy for ajeromi ifelodun L G A wey been write my own da year nearly cause me problem for secondary school angry

dey write 1982 like 1932, na so junior boarding house master Mr Nzomiwu dey look me like ds undecided, like e dey ask himself, "shey na small pikin be ds abi na old man with small body?".

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by homesteady(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Most people here don't know that she has been a model in South Africa for a while!
She reduced her age simple and short!
My cousin, he is about 28years now, but he is 19 years on his passport! Na today we begin to dey hear this kind thing? gringrin

BTW, why would I be jealous of 'MISS' Nigeria? I no be gay abeg!

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
I have clearly missed something about this story. Did she get into trouble with the organizers what over her age? Btw, she looks 19 na #squintingeyes

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
adamskutty: grin grin haba! I'm not among o, my hands are clean grin

Better! cool

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by leki10(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
UNLEASHED: Who is this girl? And what is MBNG?
Its MBGN not MBNG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Makeup Artist Stuns In Rainbow Make-Up (Photos) / Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant / Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.