Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 (35447 Views)

You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos / Photos From MBGN 2014 / Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

Nke a bu one of your tactics
O chu nwanyi tongue
Ishi gi no there grin.

Kedu ka isiri mara na kelvingraphics na-achu nwanyi?
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
If she is a catholic,her baptismal certificate will do. A child is baptised in his/her 3rd month and you can't forge it because its given to you and signed by the priest with signatures of your parents and God parents.

Ayomax:
100% correct, i dnt bliv her. i need to see her waec certificate also

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by romeo(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
This forum is filled with dumb people with smart phones. She looks so young in that passport and I believe her age
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
36STATES:

It looks like your life revolves around forgery, and that's why you have this misreable threshold for trust. If you had been outside the shores of Nigeria before, you would have seen that poverty is really destroying out people. At 28 yrs, most white people have accomplished everything worthwhile while their age mates are still roaming the villages in Nigeria.

Thanks for the unnecessary Complement grin
But i sincerely don't have a problem believing that a MBGN winner could be 18years. Its very possible.
This very case is very different. There are too many OBVIOUS facts that contradicts her claim. For crying out loud, why were the pictures of her "where she was supposed to be 14years" deleted from Facebook. Common.....

Nawa ooo
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
@36STATES my life doesn't revolve around Forgery.
Thanks for Understanding cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Ndababa(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Clueless! Why post sensitive stuff like this online? I'm particularly amazed at her Passport pix. Like seriously, just to dispel rumour about your age?

Over here, Internationals hide that thing next to life. Well, what do I know.

Sips tea!

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 23, 2014
romeo: This forum is filled with dumb people with smart phones. She looks so young in that passport and I believe her age

You should just jump on a Topic you know little about. We are all castrating because of what we saw, not what we are seeing! cheesy
you see those scanned documents you saw are what she wants us to see. The things she didn't want us to see, she deleted them from the World Wide Web.
The question I'll pose to you and every of her Supporter is this, why did she delete the pictures. OF COURSE,YOU DIDNT SEE THE PICTURES sad

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by deavicky(m): 1:01am On Aug 23, 2014
Ayomax:
100% correct, i dnt bliv her. i need to see her waec certificate also
see wahala o, watin consign una with her age?

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by leofab(f): 1:34am On Aug 23, 2014
romeo: This forum is filled with dumb people with smart phones. She looks so young in that passport and I believe her age
Mumu and very gullible, if you can't doesn't mean people can't life a passport from their primary school ID cards and forms. QED
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by SHOCK7(m): 5:55am On Aug 23, 2014
zeelo2014: For those saying forged, look at the issue date on the passport, 2009, look at the photo as well, that's her real age abeg. you can disregard the birth cert, but take a good look at that passport, that girl was 14yrs as at 2009. The painful truth about those that doubt age alot, is that they are amazed how a young person can achieve so much while them at that age did nothing.
Well said so many sceptics who 've achieved nothing,WELL DONE IHEOMA grin

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by BankuTilapia2: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2014
Becuz 99% of mumugerians are into fraud, you find it difficult to believe one of your own. Mumu people
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Ladybluecash(f): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2014
Abeg mak una ree d babe joor, wetin for nija wey we no forge, ELECTN RESULT forge, NIJA BABES head to toe forge, MUSICIAN SONGS forge, NOLLYWOOD STORIES forge, even sum of una get opptunity una go do WORST. Bt wetin dey pain me b sey i no fit forge ds IHEOMA face mak ppl dey call me MBGN atleast for one year.
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by mikeywise(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2014
this was a pix she took in 2007 , seems she is 12 years old here.

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by romeo(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2014
leofab:
Mumu and very gullible, if you can't doesn't mean people can't life a passport from their primary school ID cards and forms. QED

What a gibberish lol
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by LadyH(f): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
hybridtm: Make she find somewhere go sitdown......no b her own dey do Nigerian na
lol. lmao. lwtmb. grin
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by stanliwise(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
mikeywise: this was a pix she took in 2007 , seems she is 12 years old here.
grin grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by eightsin(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2014
scobaba: [i][/i]Nice hand writing on that birt certificate sha.

The guy for ajeromi ifelodun L G A wey been write my own da year nearly cause me problem for secondary school angry

dey write 1982 like 1932, na so junior boarding house master Mr Nzomiwu dey look me like ds undecided, like e dey ask himself, "shey na small pikin be ds abi na old man with small body?".
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by homeboy232(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Chaleeee:

You are the only reasonable person on this thread.
both of you are the most backward dullard on this thread.. Is it normal to prove your age if truely your mind is clean?? I know a lot of dropout who went abroad with fake degree , most of them are done with their various PhDs program now, documents get grade, I know people wey dey enter Mexico and turkey with Canada fake visa stamp , they called it GBEWOLE, the stamp dey clear for transit , so boys just dey do stop over for turkey . Na common birth certificate and international passport person no fit do ?? Watin u know about back date? 2009 dey deceive u? Abeg na fake...
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by MhisIjay(f): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Okay
Noted
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by pikapizy(m): 3:26am On Aug 28, 2014
I always knew she was lying cos in 2009 when I wrote my waec...me self Don wise that time
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by itstpia1: 3:39am On Aug 28, 2014
dont know the lady but would anyone put their real documents on the internet in this manner?
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by itstpia1: 3:44am On Aug 28, 2014
kaorama: Am not disputing the document provided cos am not in a position to do so. However, the handwriting in the birth certificate looks too perfect and artistic as if in a bid to prove a point beyond doubt. There is also something I noticed in the certificate that I would not want to reveal, else I may be misunderstood. But it can say a lot.

I'm not saying its fake, but the handwriting is too clear, i agree.

the passport seems to verify her age though.

but why is she posting all these on the web?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Makeup Artist Stuns In Rainbow Make-Up (Photos) / Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant / Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.